Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted on: Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!

Hahaha.......I like charlies angels and Emily Procter.... *drools* haha

I voted for Charlie's missing 4th angel too,but I really liked the ..Nothing Nothing ..title.. ;)

thanks for the caps Leela !...She looks GOOD! :lol:

Hey Nikki! :) *waves*
Is this really her necklace? I thought while watching the promo it was a rosary, hm, we have to wait.

cainesugar, already stopped by your ff, and I find it very good, amusing, but also serious, very good! I won't go on here, cause this belongs to the ff-thread, sorry mods! :)

And I finally saw TEH boots Calleigh wore! :D They're great,but I always wonder how someone can walk in such high heels :lol: (I'm a sneaker type ;) )

cinegirl said:
And I finally saw TEH boots Calleigh wore! :D They're great

I love them so much! Not very comfy for a CSI, but I've seen worse things. :lol: I love those, she looked like a stylish biker (maybe she was just back from a ride with Jake :p)... If bikers wore such high heels.
She looks wonderful in total black... And I was so glad they didn't cover her in make up, for once. She looks way better when she's natural, imho.

Luna...*drags to shipper central* THERE. And STAY there! :p

Vera, it is a rosary...I thought it was around her neck before. Maybe I didn't watch well enough. Sorry!

The boots were definately hot!!

the rosay she hands him sin't the necklace she was wearing before....I thought the same thing at first but then I look ed the pics and the necklace she is wearing is different than the one she puts in his hand; plus she is still wearing it later pics!

Have we come up with a new thread title yet? we are just about at our limit for this one? :confused:

I want those boot!!! :lol:
it is a rosary or at least a chain with a cross on it b/c I played it in slow motion.

I've been watching the promo relentlessly, I think my eyes are about to start bleeding. Anyway, it is a rosary, which makes perfect sense with Eric being Catholic and all. I can't wait for emotional Calleigh. Have you seen the promo pics? There's one of her sitting next to Eric's bed, and another where she's hugging Alexx, and she seems fairly emotional in both. This event should upset her quite and bit, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping they gave Calleigh a scene alone with Eric; give Emily something awesome to work with here, Minions of Donaho, it's a perfect opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back