Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinegirl I love your banner! Yes I feel so bad for you UK people...I would die if I couldn't see the episodes until summer...lol I'm dying as it is for next weeks' ep. I'll bring screencaps ASAP. (I can't make them...I wait for other ppl to do so and then I use theirs :D)

And all my friends question why Calleigh is one of my role models.It is because she is smart, beautiful,and an all around nice girl!

I put this spoiler box just to be safe....did anyone else notice last night how Calleigh kept playing with the necklace she wearing. Calleigh almost never does something like that...it was almost like a nervous tic or something. I just found it a little odd b/c at times it seem she was holding on to the necklace for dear life.It was just a little unlike her ya know?

Yeah, now that you mention it she did fiddle around with it once or twice (I thought fiddling with things was H's thing...who knew?). And someone said calleigh is their role model...I've always wanted to be a cop when I grow up, and yes, I agree completely, because Calleigh is the kind of person who's not afraid to work with big tough "macho" men and still be just as tough and just as productive and just as much of a cop and a hero. :D
Now, back to the huge hype that's spreading through the forum, who thinks Calleigh should be in charge of catching the shooter in the parking lot? Maybe they'll put her and Ryan on it...they've made a good pairing so far!

I only caught Miami for a couple of seconds last night and the one scene i did see, thankfully had emily in it. I thought she had cut her hair! in the scene, her hair was framing her face but it only fell to her shoulders and i hadn't seen that the rest of her hair was on her back but i thought she looked really pretty with shorter hair. I mean, i think she's always pretty but if she cut her hair, i think she'd look great.

Hey have we thought of a new thread name yet? We are nearing the end of this one. :D

If we are deciding on a new thread name I vote for "Emil/Calleigh #9: Charlie's Missing Angel"

*yawns* okay, that'll be my last post tonight - the poll! :D
You're right delkolover, the 1000 post limit is near, so - why not? I hope it will work, this is my "first time" :lol: (I hope I didn't miss any suggestion??)

xanessa said:
So far I am the only one who voted!!!
You posted that only two minutes after the poll went up. Give it time. This board has members all over the world. Some are at work, school, or asleep. Give it a chance.

Delkolover have you seen the promo for next week's episode? It anwers your question why she's playing with the necklace. If you haven't, well I'll just post it here in a spoiler box.

She PROBABLY gives her necklace to Eric in Man Down. She places it in his hand. At least I think it's her. But let's not start a shippy discussion here, there's a E/C thread for that ;)

I think it's a good sign Calleigh was fidgeting with her necklace. Who knows, maybe we'll get...emotional Calleigh :eek: Come on writers, don't ruin this chance!

ETA: something in my spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back