Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

delkolover said:
yeah his pics should come with a warning label....
"Spontaneous injury such as falling off chairs, fainting, and heart palpatations may occur...view at own risk!!" :D

I agree with you 110%... I think he in general needs to have a sign from the surgeon general permananetly affixed around his neck or on his sleeve. I mean, it must be illegal to look the flippin' good.

And yes, please becareful whilst looking at pictures of him. I try not to have any sharp objects around me when I do, lest I pass out and take out my eye.

Thanks for sharing the pictures CSIMiamiLover! They are very much appreciated.

No prob- I like the suggestion the surgeon genral sign- they put the warning on smoking ads, why not Adam pics? "Surgeon general's Warning: Viewing these pictures might cause extensive injury to you or anyone around you. Please view responsively"
:lol:

Well... we are going to need a new thread name soon... perhaps we could work some kind of warning in? :lol:

:lol: That could work. I also like the idea of having something about saving Eric. Poor boy :(

Yes...something about saving him could be one of our options when it comes to voting. Oh! How about this for size: "Someone give the man a damn hug already?" :(

That's also a very good one. We should come up with a few more and start a poll.

How about "warning: may cause spontaneous combustion" come to think of it that could apply to Adam himself :lol:

Perhaps we should write to Adam and tell him of his potential to cause spontaneous combustion... I can see it now:

Adam: *Sees woman approach him* Hi. *wonders aloud* Where did all of my fanbase go?
Random CSIM tech: Oh, uh, Adam, makeup needs you...*boom*
Adam: *Turns around* Whoah, where'd she go? Hello?

Yeah, lets get some more and someone start a poll. So far we got
"Adam/Delko- Please view responsibly"
"Someone give the man a damn hug already?"
"Hazardous to Your Health"
"warning: may cause spontaneous combustion"
Any more?

I like those
more:
Women Stand in Line For Him
Burn Baby Burn
Light My Fire
Great Balls of Fire
Making Our Temperature Rise
He's Too Hot To Handle
Hunka Hunka Burnin' love <g>

I like the temperature rising one, and the women stand in line for him especially- good ideas. Any more, people? Lets get a poll going (I'll make one, or someone else can volunteer) It's time to start a new thread almost.

Can't wait for the poll. :)

Although I do have to ask that we not include the "Great Balls of Fire" title. It's a little close to the PG-13 line, whether we intend for it to be or not. I don't mean to plant any images in y'alls heads, but that's exactly the reason why it shouldn't be used. Could have a few meanings if you catch my drift. ;)

However everything else looks good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back