Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

I'm not sure how many of you on here are from Florida, in particular Miami, because below you will find Adam's schedule whilst he is in Miami for the Superbowl. Maybe some of you will be able to see him?

Friday, Feb 2nd
Co-hosting a Hollywood Reporter event at Rain in Miami from 11P – 12P.

Saturday, Feb 3rd
CBS Exclusive party 8 PM

Sunday, Feb 4th
AM - Interviews with Pat O'Brien and The Insider for CBS
CBS Tailgate Cruise 12 PM
Super Bowl XLI (PM)

Monday, Feb 5th
The Early Show – 7:30 AM

OMG I can't be there I have a school interview but my Aunt and Uncle are in Miami...maybe they can see him. I'm going to go email them... thanks so much for the info!!!

You're very welcome. Glad I could help with the info!

Re: New Adam pics... head still shaved

He looks so hot in those pics....I kind of wish he didn't shave his head though :( I like him with hair like in season 4 but cleanly shaven. I totally love the pic of him at his yahoo group of him from Resurrection Blvd...he totally had the Warrick hairdo going....now that is hot :D

I totally love the pic of him at his yahoo group of him from Resurrection Blvd...he totally had the Warrick hairdo going

I love those shots of Adam too, and if you notice he looks so much bigger than that what he does now?? Don't forget to catch Adam and David Caruso on tomorrow's CBS Early show at 7.30am. And also today Adam will be doing an interview for the Insider.

I may not catch the Insider interview, but I definitely will catch the Early Show interview on my way to work. I must say for once, Monday has never looked so good. Thanks for sharing the info!

The shades...the open shirt...<sigh> He looked yummy, as always.

Can someone put some pics of them on the early show up? I wasn't up that early :D
Thanks! :)

God, has anyone else just got the most rotten feeling about this episode? Even though we already know what's going to happen, I just feel really bad about the whole thing. Heh, maybe I just need chocolate. ;)

10 bucks says I rip a clump of my hair when 'To Be Continued' flashes over the screen. It's crazy, in one sense I'm really looking forward to this episode, but another just makes me want to run, hide and pretend it doesn't exist. :lol:

Ali I'll be lucky if I don't pee myself when it happens :lol:

Part of me also wants to run and hide and wait to see what everyone else has to say about it but the other part of me is a glutton for punishment and that part of me has to see what happens.

But yeah there might be some missing hair and wet pants when the 'to be continued' line flashes on the screen :lol:

~Spoiler Space~

I just hope they don't scar his beautiful face....that would be even more horrible then him being shot!

edited by mod to add spoiler space.

CSI_Ali said: 10 bucks says I rip a clump of my hair when 'To Be Continued' flashes over the screen. It's crazy, in one sense I'm really looking forward to this episode, but another just makes me want to run, hide and pretend it doesn't exist. :lol:

You weren't the only one; I had never dreaded and looked forward to an episode of Miami as much as I did with this one. Ok, I lied; the exception was when Speed was knocked off. Anyway... I got home ridiculously late and made a beeline for the TV as it came on and I couldn't help but yell at the TV, "Corre, Eric, corre!" (Run, Eric, Run)

I can't wait for next week's episode! This is going to be the longest week ever.

But all I will say is that Adam did a spectacular job as always with the material he has been given. Bravo to him!

I'm glad I have On Demand, I can wait and watch parts one and two together or almost together next week.

Can we form a line to take care of Eric while he recovers? <g> Hey like someone else said maybe we get the bonus of seeing him run around in the hospital gown...hehehehe :D

But all I will say is that Adam did a spectacular job as always with the material he has been given. Bravo to him!
Agreed! Kudos to Adam.

I had to work while the episode was on. I didn't get to watch it until just now. It was hard to wait :(

I'll stand in line to help him recover. Whatever he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back