Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

I can't choose between "Please View Responsibly" and "Warning: May cause Spontaneous Combustion". All the other suggestions are hilarious too, but these two are kinda my favorite. Only, "Burn baby burn" seems a bit more appropriate for a Horatio thread.

They're both good, and it's hard to just choose one. It's not life or death though. :D

I vote for "He's too hot to handle" I just that sums him and everything having to so with right up :D

OK now I'm going to look like an idoit- the poll works, right? Yay if it does- I might have done something else right. Please someone tell me if it does- I'm going nuts because I can't tell (it says no ones voted. Man, I look like a moron)
:D Thanks

ETA: Oop, looks like we cross posted. :lol:

If you need any help with the poll, feel free to send me a PM. You're not an idiot. :)

Oh my god it works. Sorry about the *problem* I had earlier. :D
Happy voting.
ETA- Women stand in line for *hi should be *him. Whoops :rolleyes: And someone give the man adamn *hig already- hig should be *hug. Me and my typos. Sorry people!

I picked my THTH one but it's soooo darn hard because there are so many good ones hehe.

Yeah I know. I had to choose from mine and three other people's. All were great, though. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I just had to pick the last one in the poll. I am going to be about as active a member in this thread as I can.

We should totally save all of them b/c they can all be used for future thread titles! But since I have to pick one, I'm still going with "too hot to handle" :D

Don't know if I'm supposed to be the one to tell you- try not to have any one-two word posts, they're supposed to be posts, not chatting. (Sorry if I'm not supposed to be the one to tell you!) :D
But yes, I do like delkolover's name as well. :)

if you were speaking of my screen name...then thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back