Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

I know this is short notice, but I want to gather as much interest in this as possible. Please read the info below!

For anybody that lives in Phoenix or can travel there, this will be something you don't want to miss! Check out all the details below, and if anybody can attend to see Adam, please take some photos!!!!

National celebrities from the movie, television and recording industries will be coming to Phoenix to participate in the 7th Annual NBA Celebrity Shootout presented by Robert and Carole Machiz. The celebrity/charity exhibition basketball game, takes place at US Airways Center,, Sunday, January 14, 2007 - 1:00pm (doors open at 11:30 am) more info: 602.379.7560

Entertainment celebrities will test their talents on the basketball court by playing in an exhibition basketball game at 1:00 PM, Sunday, January 14th at US Airways Center, to raise funds for Suns Nite Hoops, a non-profit program that benefits at-risk young men.

National celebrities from the movie, television and recording industries will be coming to Phoenix to participate in the 7th Annual Jack in the Box NBA Celebrity Shootout presented by Robert and Carole Machiz. Among the celebrities scheduled to appear include (note, these are subject to change):

Bow Wow (recording artist/actor "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift"), Danity Kane (recording group/reality-TV personalities "Making the Band 3"), Omarion (recording artist/actor "Somebody Help Me"), Aaron Carter (recording artist/reality-TV personality), Brian McKnight (recording artist), Donald Faison (actor/NBC's "Scrubs" and "Venus & Vegas"), Adam Rodriguez (actor/CBS' "CSI Miami" and "A Happy Death"), Anthony Anderson (actor/"The Departed," "Steppin: The Movie," "Scary Movie 4"), Bill Bellamy (actor/"Who's Got Jokes" and "Fastlane"), Matthew Lillard (actor/"The Groomsmen," "Without a Paddle," "Wicker Park"), Brandon Routh (actor/"Superman Returns"), Kyle Massey (actor/"That's So Raven"), Terry Crews (actor/"Who's Your Caddy?" and "Everybody Hates Chris"), Josh Peck (actor/"Drake & Josh"), Sammie Bush (recording artist), Dean Cain (actor/"Las Vegas" and "September Dawn"), Terrence Jenkins (actor/host "106 & Park Top 10 Live"), and Warren G (recording artist).

Excerpt; Arizona Reporter,

The irony of it all is I am going to Arizona for a week tonight from NY!! Maybe I will check it out tomorrow if I can get there!!

The chance to see Adam live AHHHHH!! I have the chills! :)

delkolover said:
The chance to see Adam live AHHHHH!! I have the chills! :)
Congrats!! I'm happy for you! :)

(Too bad David Caruso won't be there...:()

*flails about* Why are they saying "a member of Horatio's team is fatally shot" in No Man's Land, which is apparently right before A Man Down? Delko's wound better not be fatal or I say we drown the PTBs with letters. :eek: :eek: OK there's nothing pointing to Delko specifially, just that this is the ep before NML and Delko was supposed to get hit in AMD. I just hope that either 1/PTBs are putting us on again or 2/it's not Delko that's fatally shot if it is true that someone's dying.

**bumps up thread**

Raise your hand if you wanted to hug Eric especially even more so last night! I mean, temper, temper, tsk, tsk - but seriously, that end scene? It was heart breaking, especially considering what will happen in the next few weeks.

Does anyone know how to make caps? We really need some to spice this thread up even more. Oh and did anyone get a chance to go to the NBA Celebrity Shootout? Psh, Adam needs to get his money maker over to NYC. Stat. :lol:

Hunter said:
Hey, all of us do the same thing. Just with our characters.

EDIT
Sorry guys! This is a Delko topic, not Horatio! I apoligize! I'll edit out the above.

Hey some people don't care- (like me) I love all the males on Miami!
Actually, maybe it's just me. :D

Oh, also, where do you all get these spoilers? Is there like one incredible site or many? I NEED SPOILERS, and if anyone has one good source, I would really, really appreciate it! THANKS!

I missed the episode. I have no idea what happened. Sometimes, I really hate my sister. It's her fault I missed it. Anyway... What did happen?

I am in agreement 100%!!!!!!!

If he ever comes overe here to NYC....I wanna be there!!!

:D

He needed a hug...or 2 or 10. The way the epi ended just left me thinking, "Is Eric gonna flip out eventually? Talk about getting the short end of the stick? What else could happen to this guy? He needs a woman to change his perspective..."

Hmmm...the possibilities!

Yeah, considering what's coming up, I wouldn't be surprised if we get and Eric depression type storyline too. I'll actually be glad, because it's rare for Miami to have any kind of follow-through on previous storylines, but after everything Eric's been through he has to have some type of reaction. I'll still want to hug him really badly too though.

Oh well, at least after Monday we know Calleigh's going to be there for him. He's going to need all the friends he can get for the rollercoaster ahead :(.

I agree about the hugs. I say we form a line and each take turns hugging him. He needs as much love and support as he can get.

The poor man has been through so much and with what is coming up, I don't know what's going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if he just...snaps. Wouldn't you if you were in his place?

And as for needing a woman...well he needs someone wicked solid. No more bootycalls for Eric, imo.

Dude, I don't care if it's a woman or something else, but he's needs something good to happen to him for once! He really has had the worst couple of years imaginable. He lost his best friend, his sister, got shot once, nearly died in a knife fight Rio, got busted for drugs, ran into debt, got unfairly sued, and now is heading for, as you know, more life threatening danger! And I could go on too.

Really, after typing that I think we may just need to glue ourselves to him. Screw being able to breath and move, this guy needs hugs. Stat! I seriously hope one of the team putes their pride or whatever aside and gives him a hug (I'm looking at you Duquesne, you 'have his back'). Calleigh is probably our only hope, besides Alexx. One of them has to hug him so we can channel our hugs vicariously through them. :D

You're right, he really is going to snap. It's just a matter of time. :(

Seriously, I feel like they are picking on him way too much. It just seems like every major storyline revolves around him in some way or another. Now I'm all for him being in the spotlight but it is how they are putting him in the spotlight that is driving me crazy! Everything they do to him is negative. Good god make the guy get a promotion or something or crack a big case but please stop physically hurting him.

Okay, I'm all for the angst, but this is getting to be a bit much!

Really, after typing that I think we may just need to glue ourselves to him.
I'll bring the glue!

Poor boy. He just needs to have someone standing by at all times, ready to give him a hug.

Beleive me if I could get my hands on him I would do more than hug and kiss him! :devil: Needless to say his nice suit in that pic wouldn't survive the meeting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back