Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Thank you for telling me about the post thing. Appreciate it.

Yes, I do love the name of delkolover.

No problem- I used to (and occasionally still do) accidently break the rules, and I'd just thought I'd let you know. :D

I'm glad everyone approves of my screen name!! It was totally hard to think up!! :D :lol: Sometimes I wish it was delkoslover...cuz I sure as hell wouldn't mind being it!!

LOL, I love the name. Personally I think the name itself suits you.

I just voted...it was so hard to choose; but I agree we should save all names for future threads.

Hey Geni was I the one who cross posted? I know I posted earlier when I woke up and it was about 5AM. And then going through the thread, I could've sworn a post I made was missing... so if it was, (and probably is) I'm sorry! Or perhaps I'm so tired I thought I posted when I really didn't.

Anyway, I am off to go watch the preview for next week; oh Eric... though I know in the end he's going to be OK, I'm still going to be a mess. :(

^ I think I cross-posted with CSIMiamiLover, since I was talking about the poll that wasn't working. I found out that she had posted the same time as me, but then I came back and MacsGirlMel had posted after her. And my post was later. I was going "Huh? :confused: There's no way I was almost 10 minutes after" I could have sworn I cross-posted with CSIMiamiLover which was why I edited my post.

Somethin's up with this board. So I don't think it was you. (Not that it matters, cross-posting happens)

I haven't seen the promo for Monday's episode. I'm so out of the loop. :eek: If last week's episode were any indication, I'd say Eric will be having quite a bit of screentime this season. Horrah! :D

I'm such a geek I don't even know exactly what cross posting (posting the same as someone else- right?) is. Cross posted with me- did I do something wrong? (wouldn't be the first time, lol). Ah, I'm confuzzled.
This is like the "Dedicated to Delko" season, I'm starting to think. He's the focus mainly (H was last season).

Spoiler Space

I heard from TVGuide that two CSIs lives are in danger- and that Alexx is almost going to be killed with a rocketlauncher (hope I haven't already said this). So there ya go. The promo looks great. Was H screaming "Eric" at the end? man I can't wait.

Hope I haven't gone off topic here. Sorry folks!

edited by mod to add spoiler space

Please use the spoiler code or spoiler space when discussing spoilers for upcoming episodes outside of the Spoiler Lab thread so as not to spoil those who don't wish to know what's going to happen. Thanks. :)

We have a tie for the poll, so do we break it with another poll? If so, tell me and I'll make one. If not, well, what do we do?

What we've done in the past in the case of a tie is just say something like, 'The next person to post in the thread can choose the winner.'

Or you may start another poll between the thread titles that tied. The choice is up to you. ;) Either way is fine.

well what two are tied? post another poll with just those two and tell people they have to choose between just those two....if there is still a tie at the end of that...then go with the mod suggestion of the next person who posts after the poll gets to decide the winner. Also you could save the second runner up for the following thread title....that should make everyone happy.

Just throwing some ideas out there :)

Oh man, that was even more difficult than the first time around. But I am happy to see one that I thought of was included.

So is everyone ready for this episode? I've been looking forward all week long and this is the first time I've ever truly looked forward to Monday. The boy needs something good to happen to him after this...perhaps he can win a million dollars or something. I don't know if I'll be able to stand it if anything else bad happens to him after the next two episodes!

I'm unprepared. I have to strap myself to the couch to keep from hitting the TV, and I got to get some duct tape so I don't squeel the whole time. I have to get all the goodies out- chips, soda, popcorn, sweets- the works. If it doesn't air soon I think I'll kill someone. *gets out kinife, glances nervously around thread, laughs insanely*

Oh I am totally counting down the hours!! I've never been soooo excite for a Monday to come before in my life! :lol: And to think that we have to wait another whole week after that to get the conclusion makes me want to scream!!

Deep breathes...it is almost monday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back