Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

They say beautiful people are accidents created by mother nature... well, I say Adam's in a class all by his own because he's flippin' gorgeous.

CSIMiamiLover thanks for that picture. I love that suit. The clothes don't make him. He makes the clothes.

Hey guys! Yesterday Adam sent me over 30 personal photos of himself and these include cute baby photos (complete with drool, LOL), school photos, Adam playing baseball, Adam being buried in the sand, Adam at Christmas, personal Polaroid’s of Adam and his friends, holiday snaps, on set of Roswell, Resurrection Blvd, Brooklyn South many more!!!

As these are the property of Adam I am not able to post any of them on here, you can only view them if you are a member of his Official Yahoo Group. So if you're not a member already please join now to see these fantastic shots!

The link to the group is below.

Thanks, Sara

I can only imagine how cut he was as a baby!! That is soo cool that he sent you those photos!

Good thing I am a member then! Those pictures are so adorable; he's got such a baby face; bless him! That is wicked awesome of him to send such personal photos and thank you for sharing them with us all.

thanks for posting that! he must have been, cuz everything's cuter as a baby. (is it possible he can be much cuter?)

I'm glad you like the photos and thank you for being a part of Adam's group!

OMG he totally had the Warrick hairdo going in 2001!! I love it....I didn't think he could get any hotter but wow, I want that hairdo back!
Those are really awesome pics

Don't be sad I'll keep you company. The pics are beatyful, especially the last one, *drool*...

Thanks. *takes a look at last one, foams at mouth, falls off chair.* Not so sad anymore. :)

:lol: Be careful you might hurt yourself. That's why I always make sure I'm comfy and safely strapped to my chair while watching Adam's pics! :devil:

yeah his pics should come with a warning label....
"Spontaneous injury such as falling off chairs, fainting, and heart palpatations may occur...view at own risk!!" :D

Too bad season 4 just ended here, now I have to wait for like FOREVER 'til I get my next Delko fix... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back