Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Adam pics... head still shaved

Yes Adam did an excellent job with the material for last nights ep! I totally felt the pain he was going through. He always tends to interact and act well off of Caruso/Horatio. The two of them, although sometimes overally dramatic, make a good tandem for a drama for the show. I'm not saying they are the only ones on the show that do that but the scenes they share that portray great amounts of drama are handled extremely well between the two of them.

Bring on next week with Adam and his newly shaved head :lol:

Adam was brilliant! He was so believable when he was sitting next to H with the bullet in his leg (how I wished it was the other way around!) I loved the part when H ran across the lot and took Eric behind the car...how heroic!
But back to Eric. Adam played the whole episode beautifully, but that scene with the shooter in the parking lot was just so amazing! He's such a great actor to be able to play a scene like that and make it believable. It didn't just believe it, I replayed it a thousand times to assure myself they didn't actually shoot him for the scene!
However, some of you might remember Adam said on the early show that his finger got jammed in the gun...when he was rolling on the goound you saw he was holding his hand...they used that footage because he was actually in pain, and it worked. Great ep!

Poor Eric, I too agree that Adam's acting was terrific! I actually like cried because it was so believable! When H got up and starting shooting again while Eric was on the ground and he turned around and saw Eric got shot again, my heart like stopped! I hope he doesnt die, the preview scene for next week make it seem like he makes it. But you never know, thats the horrible thing about this show lol its so unpredictable. Again, I just hope he doesnt get killed off, it did look like a pretty bad, was it to the neck? Anyways Im going to get in that line to help him recover!:) PLEASE RECOVER ERIC!! The show wouldnt be the same without him!!!!!!!

*volunteers for massages and spongebaths* hehehe...I'm waiting until next week for both parts (man I love On Demand lol) but can't wait for screencaps anyway. And I saw the promos.

When you're done with the spongebaths and massages it's my turn!! How about we take turns does that sound like a good plan?! :lol:

I'd gladly be his nursmaid any day of the week!! :devil: :D

I'll take a virtual spongebath and massage! Seriously, I can't wait for Monday. But then what? I mean, after Eric A) recovers or B) doesn't (AHHHHH) what happens then? When there's a huge hype and then its gone, what happens?
I guess we wait for the next sweeps! And squee until we're dragged off to mental institutions. And such. :D

EDIT: I have an idea for a thread name, maybe for next time. "Creating Hype Across the World!" Also, speaking of new threads, soon we'll have to post the new thread. Anyone can, right? *volunteers to create new thread* The name is "Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion"

EDIT: Sorry about the multiple editing, but for Eric fans, my next installment of CSI: Miami Therapy is up, and Eric's the patient again.

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1085446&an=0&page=0#Post1085446

Please give me feedback!

EDIT AGAIN: OK before we go beyond 1000 I'll go get up the new thread. Let's pack and move out, fangirls! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back