~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super wow!!! Pusher those pics are awesome! DC looks great in Session 9 and green really does suit him well. He looks youthful in green. I hope to watch it in the future as I kinda like good horror movie sometimes. But oh...they always have to kill him off. I hope they don't kill Horatio off but wait...did they in S4? :p Pic 14 and 15 are yummy :devil: . Give us some space for fantasy, eh???

Oh thanks Pusher I haven't seen 'Session 9' I'm kinda interested in it, I'll have to search for it I think. Great pictures esp number 13. It's those eyes I love them ;)

I just watched PoL. Been awhile. God I laughed so hard and skipped all non-DC scenes (I hate Meg Ryan) and oh, Dino was such a great character

"big beautiful bitch" :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all those wonderful caps from 'Session 9' Pusher. I also love DC in green! :D

Ducky, Dino is my hero! After the 'real' Horatio of course. ;)

I still get a little shocked each time I watch PoL again coz I just didn't expect to see him being so different. :lol: I enjoyed watching Dino and during the rescue I was so worried they might kill him off too but thank god they didn't. :D

Oooo you've inspired me to watch POL again, I need a bit of Dino, he really is wonderful.
I'm with you Ducky I tend to skip all other scenes to speed to DC ;)

^I didn't remember her runs in the end :lol: I screamed and looked elsewhere :lol: Planning to watch Black Point today :D

DaWacko said:
^I didn't remember her runs in the end :lol: I screamed and looked elsewhere :lol:

Ha, yeah just watched the film today and I chuckled and thought of you Ducky when he did that running at the end ;)

I found another favourite bit of the film too, when they are planning the operation and he is asking RC if he loves her, his look is amazing, the eyes are so clear I got lost for too long and had to replay the scene to remember what was happening :eek:

Ah pusher lovely pics :D especially the smiley one in the middle, I like the tux too, very 80's!!!

Thanks for the 'King Of New York' caps Pusher. Love that smile. I worry for him in that last one. :( :eek:

back to the topic : 'King of New York'

I worry for him in that last one

they kill him there !! agrrr :mad:

heh i can`t believe that in 90`s we was have so slow crime movies, but if there is DC don`t care :lol: he is young and is a cop again, even in one scene is wet and in the end run :p after i have see 5-6 DC movies at last start to separate DC charactres in his films and HC. and for this question for the last pic that i post - DC is sad and angry for thr death of his friend and all negative energy go over this car :) like a lot his character Dennis - drive car like mad, make funny wedding toast(best man in Irish wedding and was kissing all bridesman there :lol:), arrest with strength this bad guys or make H pose - hands on his hips :p

web page 1
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6

for my regret still can`t find "Black point", but have luck and now i have "Kiss of death" :D i have to remember why my ava tell that i have reach 'end of the line' :lol: but for certainty i remeber right that in 'Kiss of death' we have DC - kind and DC - so young and naked :p

now i`m torn apart to watch KoD or to install CSI Miami PC game :lol:

Pictures 3 and 5 are absolutely gorgeous! His eyes are so, so lovely. *sigh*

Thanks Pusher. :D

I'm such a fangirl! :lol:

I watched "Black Point" last night :lol:
I finally realised how to fastforward with that machine, thank god because there was lots of running :lol:

I liked his hair on BP. Imean, everytime I watch CSIM, I think H should get a haircut. I mean shorter from the back... y'know?

Hey I watched King of New York. I...didn't like it... :( Coz they killed him in the most horrible way! And I don't really like the storyline actually. The only nice thing in there was DC. He looked really young and that fluffy red hair gave him a boyish look. I still prefer an older DC though.

But I love those pics Pusher thanks! Pic 3 was WOOAAAHHH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back