~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy i too don`t like King of New York for the same reasons, but as u say this is DC :D

3 and 5 pic that i post is my fav too from this movie, coz there DC look a lot like Horatio ;)

just have finish re-watching "Kiss of death" , at last i can say that i love this film :D not only coz of DC or Nicolas Cage, but the story/plot line too was interesting. love DC character - Jimmy there, coz he was force to protect his family and all this bad guys and cops only make thing more and more difficult for him. but Jimmy make it and this time he is a live in the end :lol:

did u want guys pics from KoD ?!

for me DC is most sexy after his (7 January 1956 , KoD is 1995) - 40`s years :p

Oh yes Pusher I'll take DC pictures from anything ;)

Yeah I like his hair shorter at the back too, it just works better :cool: I would say somewhere between Dino and Season 2 H would be just fine for hair!!

Oh actually that would be just fine in terms of character too, maybe add a bit of JK's emotion in there and that would be my fav DC character :D

Yeah, I think they killed him in horrible way but then again... it's Abel Ferrare movie.

Lovely pics BulletGrrrl. Thanks. :D

Love his expression in the 3rd one - and the pose! ;)

Yes Pusher I want pics from KoD. In fact anything with DC I want!

DC in all black and black Hummer...ooooh...cooool... :cool:

BulletGrrrl thanks for this cool black H and Hummer pics :)

honestly guys i was start to feel a little uncomfortably, coz have post a lot screencaps every day and only spoil the discussion. but now have watch this DC movies and that`s way. even have find 'Body Count' yesterday and think to see it this evening. i go insane :lol: so so many DC for me :lol:

well here all that i take from KoD, hope u like them :p

web page 1
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6
web page 7
web page 8
web page 9
web page 10
web page 11
web page 12
web page 13
web page 14
web page 15
web page 16
web page 17
web page 18
web page 19
web page 20
web page 21
web page 22
web page 23
web page 24
web page 25
web page 26
web page 27
web page 28
web page 29
web page 30
web page 31
web page 32
web page 33
web page 34
web page 35
web page 36

:eek: :( Oh no! It's awful to see a hurt DC(or his character) in the first few pics. But then it got hotter and hotter :lol: . I like the shirt he's wearing in Pic 7. But the shirt in pic 10 yuck yuck!! Awesome awesome pics Pusher. Thanks for all the trouble. :D Hope I'll get to watch KoD one day. He looks good in there and there's Nicholas Cage too.

Blimey, needed a warning :eek: there is loads of flesh in there ;)

Thanks pusher loved the pics.

Not seen this one either but he doesn't look especially happy with life in this film :(

Other purely physical points, DC in t-shirt, I'll take a bit more of that, he looks all hard man beaten up as well, and his hair was a little big at times :rolleyes:

But all in all, worth coming home for ;)

I swear in one point I knew KoD line by line because it was only DC movie I had :lol:

Which reminds me I should watch those Michael Hayes tapes again...

Hmmm... well... Liza seems to have a ring... but don't know. And I really don't care.

I think that shirtcolour is just plain wrong for DC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back