~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy said:
I've had an idea (scary!), but please let me know if you would all be happy with this:

As the Horatio thread is also nearing 1000 posts, maybe we should close this DC one when it reaches 1000 posts, and not re-open it? Anything relating to both Horatio and DC can be posted in the other thread. So, we would just have the one thread. Having two threads can cause confusion and they inevitably crossover at times anyway.

The title of the new 'all in one' thread could have HC/DC in the title, so we will know it is fine to discuss anything relating to our favourite red head there, whether it is CSI:M or his movies etc.

Thoughts? :)

Sounds good to me; might be less confusing. :D And way to go brittany! :eek: :devil: It was worth the wait! :D

Here's another of my fave David photos: this one had me in stiches when I first laid eyes on it. :lol: I think this one came from here.

Linz
xxx

I'm alright with it Luce, it's a great idea. :D Why have two threads to drool over the same dashing man? ;)

Congrats brittany0710! I'm happy you recieved a response from him. It's very wonderful to hear that he treats his fans so well. :)

Mango that picture was funny. I love the look on Dennis's face. classic. One thread is a great idea...

Hey does anybody know the address where you can send letters. I'm not having any luck....
that be a great idea for a thread someplace on here csi addresses....

Nyahahah, one more post to the old thread.

I guess really soon since this is post # 995

I think it's a good idea to put two threads together, since it gets bit confooosing.

CSI_Chic said:
Do we have a new thread yet??
Once this thread reaches 1000ish posts (depending on when a Moderator is online!), it will be locked. We have decided not to re-open this thread, but instead, we will just use the one thread for all Horatio/DC related discussion (see posts above). :)

Thanks Ducky for your thoughts! I was hoping you might comment as I know how you like your HC/DC! ;)

so 3 more post till 1000 and then where do we go...
What thread... Just wondering so i can get it marked on my favs.. :)

I already LOVE season 5. I think DC is better than ever and Oh my Horatio! :lol:

OH MY! :devil:

What can I say that all of you already haven't.... :p

Hey we can celebrate the 100 hundred episode with the 1000 post!

What a man! :D :cool:

CSI_Chic, a link to the new thread (Or the remaining Horatio thread, depends on what the mods have decided) will be provided by one of our lovely Miami moderators, and then you can save it to your favorites from there. :)

Hcrazy, well said! 100th episode and 1000 posts. Quite the milestone for both. :D

Hey guys...I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as my post will make 1000.

Just a brief reminder of what Lucy suggested earlier:

Posted by Lucy:
As the Horatio thread is also nearing 1000 posts, maybe we should close this DC one when it reaches 1000 posts, and not re-open it? Anything relating to both Horatio and DC can be posted in the other thread. So, we would just have the one thread. Having two threads can cause confusion and they inevitably crossover at times anyway.

The title of the new 'all in one' thread could have HC/DC in the title, so we will know it is fine to discuss anything relating to our favourite red head there, whether it is CSI:M or his movies etc.

Here's the link to the current Horatio Thread. Again, anything relating to both Horatio or David Caruso himself can be posted in that thread. :)

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back