~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all those yummy Jimmy pics from KOD Pusher. I am very fond of that film. It was the first DC film I possessed too! :D

As for DC remarrying again, I don't know either. I just hope he's happy and it lasts! ;)

Yeah I thought that too Ducky that shirt is a funny one, maybe DC is really fond of stripes after season 5 :rolleyes: but the pale yellow doesn't really go with his hair :lol:

I hadn't heard that they actually got married, but he seems happy enough :) I'm with you Luce hope he's happy whatever!

As for Shaq, yeah he is a massive man :cool:

I didn't care they got married was just curious when. The last time she was mentioned she was mentioned as his girlfriend. Just surprised if they had the press hadn't ate it up by now or David hadn't mentioned it himself.

I have to confess.... I did stare Shaq first for quite a while before I started staring at DC :lol:

as for marriage... I think I heard that there was plans to get married after the baby was born but don't know...

:eek: Shaquille O'Neil is sooo HUGE!! :eek:

DC looks happy with his wife, I also hope he's happy and it lasts... :p And that shirt...yucksy.....that's one striped shirt I don't like on him.

^ :lol: I thought he had forgotten to change out of his pyjamas!

....if he wears them that is. :devil:

MMMMMM thought ya might enjoy this one. LOL

8376420_G.jpg

Interesting pic katpin - thanks! :D

Though, please remember to give credit to the site where you obtained the picture from. I believe the one above is from davidcarusofans.com. Thanks. :)

^ Agreed. That insert pic does not do him justice! :lol:

Very 70s college style!

In the other picture he looks very pale doesn't he? He also seems to have lost a bit of the colour in his hair! :lol: I quite like that college pic - I think it's the bow tie that has swayed me. :lol:

:lol: oh terrible hair!!! Very 70's indeed :rolleyes:

But I do like that shirt in the deep red, was thinking that the other day watching series one again, he has a similar colour!!
He has been very blue/black/stripey this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back