~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Horatio Lover welcome, it's great to see more DC fans around here, I see you follow many of our take on things, the man is just adorable ;)

Just a point of interest for you, we tend to discuss Horatio related issues in the Horatio thread, and DC related issues in here!!! I know they are the same person :rolleyes: but it helps distinguish between the two threads when the lines get blurry ;)

Great to see you round looking forward to knowing you better, do hang around :D

That's so cute Leela. Thanks for posting it. :)

We normally don't encourage pictures taken by the paparazzi, due to the invasion of privacy. I don't see the harm in allowing this one though.

Yeah, I was wondering if I should post it or not.... because it's obviously a candid.
But I thought it's just too cute, and it doesn't show him or his son in any 'unfavorable' situation.... so... glad you liked it :)

Oh he is a cutie :D

and the babies not too bad either ;)

That is a really sweet pic, DC looks like he is yawning, no wonder he has looked a little jaded towards the end of the season!

I'm sorry but I don't like kids... tho pic made me laugh :lol:

Again. Random comment. Nice pic, Leela :D (tho I'm not keen either of these kind of pics)

Lovely pic there Leela - thanks for sharing! :)

I'm not usually in here, as my DC fandom is limited to CSI Miami at the moment :lol: (so I'm normally just in the Horatio thread). But I wanted to ask something (I think I asked before and not sure if I remember the answer correctly), but I know DC was in NYPD Blue at some stage. I thought someone said he was in the first 2 seasons - could someone verify that for me? Thanks :)

The reason I ask, is that it's my birthday next month, so some of any money I get will most likely be spent on DVDs, and I've heard good things about NYPD. Unfortunately, my brother doesn't have his boxsets anymore, so I can't watch those :( and will have to buy them instead.

It amazes me how a tiny baby can grow up to be so big and tall. Not meaning anyone in particular. It's just a random thought from looking at baby Marquez. :lol:

I thought someone said he was in the first 2 seasons - could someone verify that for me? Thanks :)
DC was in all of NYPD Blue Season 1 and the first 4 episodes of Season 2. :)

Thank you Luce - now I can definitely add them to my list :)

I've just been looking around for the NYPD box sets - they're pretty expensive :eek: Series one is almost £40!

But DC is on the cover :D (ETA: I've just noticed that you get 6 discs of episodes, so that explains the price :) ).

Ah Wibs do shop around I got my Season 1 NYPD boxset for £25 from Tesco, they tend to be a bit more expensive in the entertainment shops!!!
And it is well worth it, I absolutely loved it and DC is well DC ;)

Thanks for the advice Liz :) I'll look around my local Tescos store for it.

So I'm guessing DC was about 40 when he first starred in NYPD - I was looking at the cover art for the season 1 boxset, and he looks...younger :lol:

This may seem a bit of an odd/random question, but do you guys prefer him when he was younger, or more now that he is older? I'm not just referring to his physical appearance here, but also his acting abilities (like do you think you would describe his role in Miami as the best point in his acting career?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back