~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Yes! He's beautiful! No matter what, no matter how tired, DC is a beautifully handsome man. I'm just thinking the person who does makeup for him could use some lessons, ya know? I was just wondering if anyone else noticed. You have so question answered. Tnx :lol: Now I'm going back to sighing over him, admiring him, loving him... ;)

Welcome Neteret. :)

DC changes diapers! Wowww...plus points for him. :D

Yes I think he has good and bad days too just like all of us. Some days we wake up feeling fresh and energetic, some days we look like we've been hunting rats the whole night. :lol: I agree with all of you that regardless of how DC looks, he's still hot and yummylicious! :devil:

Thank you very much for posting that Missing. He looks really great in that cover pic. :D I must get a friend to send me a copy from the US!

zippy posted a link to the article over in the Spoiler Lab, which reveals some fascinating info. It's worth reading for those who don't mind being spoiled. :)

Don't you just love the way he looks at you(or the camera actually)...those tender, loving eyes...why am I getting shorter? Oh, I'm melting... :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah I'm with you Zippy those eyes when he is looking at the camera giv me a really warm feeling ;)

I have the picture from my banner in the front of my diary, and it always cheers me up when I flick open the diary and have forgotton that is where I put it, brightens many of my days I can tell you :D

"Avada kedavra tumbleweeds!!!"

DC: Where've you been guys???
dc03.jpg

Ah Davy we are still here, epecially when you turn up looking just like that ;)

Yeah very tumbleweedy at the mo, but then DC is a little quiet at the moment and I have Horatio on my DVD, and it's not time for another lot of JK yet :lol:

Was thinking of watching 'Proof of Life' this weekend, I love Dino, DC with a bigger gun than H carries is always a bonus ;)

Yeah it's fun watching Dino coz he's sooo different compared to Horatio or John Kelly too I suppose. I laughed a lot especially when Dino did the little 'jig' with his friends. :lol:

I have to confess something. I've been so stupid. I've watched my Blue season 1 quite many times, but since no Finnish subtitles. I've totally misunderstood one thing. In "Zeppo Marks Brothers". Last night I realised it that John actually hired Mike to follow Laura.

I'm so blonde. That's what you get when you have to look at that red-headed cuteness.

More than understandable Ducky. Who can blame you for not realizing until now. There are probably loads of bits I overlooked as I was so distracted! ;)

Yeah I get totally lost when JK appears on screen, I'm sure if you asked me episode detail I'd be like, there was a case in this eppy :lol:

Did like this eppy though when JK punched the guy out and Andy said, he slipped on ice ;) A rightly angry DC is great :cool:

That episode was the only one I remembered when it aired on TV. Mostly because of the punch :lol:

HORATIO. he's freakin hot! what a babe! i love him! he's my man! his baby Marquez Anthony caruso is cute-looks just like my baby(horatio that is) according to Alana DeLa Garza! wow! horatio is just a very hot jalapeno man woo! instead of Marisol horatio should've married me! now that she's gone....(eventhough it was sad) i've got another chance! yay!

OOOH did anyone else know that Horatio was beaten when he was little or am i a bit late on times...????

Any way David Caruso says it's hard to play Horatio cuz H is the type of guy He looks up to. David also says that He doesn't think anyone could live up to Horatio every day.

Horatio Caine....Save Us All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back