~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...............according to Ann D she said David's there 30 min earlier than need be just to go over the scripts. So you'd think if he didn't like something he'd voice his opinion right?

Who knows. Ann D is the 'Commander in Chief', as DC described her, so I guess most of what she wants goes. I would imagine if David strongly disagreed with something, he would say so, and he has been known to add bits himself. The dvd audio commentaries are always interesting in that respect. Some bits that David has added are really cool! :cool:

Did anyone see H's smile last night in Open water? :D

There was a scene when he was smiling (Teeth and all, big smile and delko is laughing righ next to him.) :D :D

It's the scene when they go to arrest the captain and are waiting online. I watched it like 10 times....UH...WHAT A SMILE! :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I even thought that maybe it was not supposed to be in the clip, it looked like DC was telling AR a joke or something. But TPTB included it...How nice of them to let us see that great big smile!!! :D :D :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THUD!

Whenever I read interviews of the cast members, I get this feeling that they're wary of stepping on Ann D's toes so there's a lot of gushing about how great Ann D is. I wonder if they all really agree with EVERYTHING Ann D says and if they disagree, will Ann D listen to them? I'd like to think that it's the writers' fault that the storyline goes way off now but it could be that DC really loves the baby idea(and might be the one who suggested that) because his own baby was born not too long ago, and he's extremely happy about it. :rolleyes:

wonder if they all really agree with EVERYTHING Ann D says

She : Jamp !!!
He : How high ?!?

every resemblance with real peoples or events is by chance

but it could be that DC really loves the baby idea(and might be the one who suggested that) because his own baby was born not too long ago, and he's extremely happy about it.

i don`t agree 100 % with this...did u remember David Duchovny...he too was marry and have baby till was play in "The X-files", but at one moment when in this tv show too the thing go ridiculous DD just walk away ....don`t understand me that i want Caruso to go off CSI M, just want to know that HE defend his character Horatio... :mad:

PS Lucy feel free to edit my post if i`m against board rules :confused:

Wow it's been a bit quiet round here, maybe a saturday John Kelly picture may kick out the tumbleweed :p

NYPD3.png

Ah just what I needed :D

Ok, here's one. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ummmmmmmm, pure Horatio...hands, hips, SOJ...Mmmmm what more can I ....THUD! :lol: :lol:

Here you go.... ;)

260x260_dcaruso_csimiami_060501_cbs.jpg

You need to have 100 posts before you can post a picture. You can post an image as a link using the URL code until then...or you can pm the link to me or ThumpyG42 and we are more than happy to post a pic for you. :)

That's a promo pic from Season 4's 'Fade Out'. I recognize the shirt! ;)

oohh wow. its VERY niicee haha. he actually looks quite young in that, i thought it may have been earlier.

but yes...in season 4, all he wears is STRIPEY shirts! all of them! they are all stripey! it drives me insane!

i thought in open water, it was a black shirt, and i nearly died! but then i realised it still had stripes. it's soooo silly. where has all the hot un-stripey ones gone!

Awwwwwwwwww...Thanks so much Lucy! You the bomb! :D

I LOVE that pick of him....makes my heart go pitta patter! :eek: :D :lol: :devil:

Makes me go THUD! Hands..hips..Shades...Ohhhhhh!! :D :D

Thanks for helping me out with the pic! :lol:

You're very welcome! Glad I could help. It is a lovely, very yummy picture. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back