~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that pic is adorable thank you, made my sunday evening ;)
What a lovely expression he is sporting :cool:

As for the stripes, I'm a bit partial to the stripes, I love H in stripes, he looks just great.. what am I saying DC looks just great anyway :D

Ok, DC is on ET monday... :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/14672/

Listen to his 'voice' when he tells her how beautiful she looks.....Awwwwwwwwwww OMG!! :eek: That VOICE! :eek: THUD! :lol:

He looks so hot and that voice! OMG!!!! :devil: :devil:

He is gonna wear a ring....A RING!!!! A RING!!! OMG! :eek: :D

BTW Alana was really funny and talks about Marisol falling into the pond and dieing..Go watch.....NOW! :lol:

Ok, I have to go calm myself down now! :D :D :D :D :D

Pusher said:
don`t understand me that i want Caruso to go off CSI M, just want to know that HE defend his character Horatio... :mad:
I think he does defend his character as Horatio. The only thing is that he and Ann D and all the writers might have a different opinion of what's best for CSI:M and its characters than anyone or all of us. Just look at S4 or the death of Speed for eg.

Anyway!!! :D I'd better change my focus to how good DC looks. :lol: Makes life easier and happier. The pic Lucy posted really didn't look like it's from S4. He looks younger and thinner than those S4 caps that I saw. Good pic of him! :D

^ I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the picture has been air brushed or something? At times during S4 he has looked great, and at other times, really tired and not so good. That is definitely one of the better S4 pictures. :)

Even when he's not looking so good, he's still yummy! :D Who wants perfection anyway? ;)
The only thing is that he and Ann D and all the writers might have a different opinion of what's best for CSI:M and its characters than anyone or all of us.
*Sigh* Indeed, that certainly seems to be the case this season.

Blimey, I loved the clip, that whole scene with the "You look Beautiful" line, his voice was incredible ;) It's kind of funny to hear him there, then to hear DC speaking, I didn't realise quite how different it was until then, he does smooth talk very nicely ;)

And did he say after seeing Alana we wouldn't be noticing him, dream on DC, in that suit you must be joking..who is Alana again :lol:

And what was all that cryptic jazz about the ring :confused: some sneaky spoiler??

Hi Everyone! So glad to see someone else has noticed that DC looks a bit tired now and again and not only this season. :p I blame it on poor hair and makeup artistry. :p Some days the makeup looks pasted on and other days he's beautiful. Everyone else on the show always looks fine. Anyone got any thoughts as to why his appearance varies? Of course, his good looks just shine through, no matter what but well... ;)

Hi Neteret and welcome to the Miami Forum! :D I think I may have seen you over at the DC Forum and I'm so glad you've joined us here too. :)

I've often wondered why his appearance varies too. I think it's partly because he puts so much into his job (I'm not saying that the other cast members don't). DC seems ultra dedicated. He always gets to the set early and is a perfectionist. Maybe he doesn't get much sleep sometimes, because he can look very tired around the eyes. Pure supposition on my part.

Also, I wonder if it has something to do with his skin colouring. He really is very pale indeed, and sometimes the make-up doesn't seem quite right for his complexion.

Still, at 50, he looks pretty good. His sideburns could do with a trim though, as much as I love them! ;)

I know what you mean about the pasteing on actually, the spoilers for tonight's eppy, give him a bit of a pastey apperance I think!

It may be just that the guy is genuinely tired, I know how that feels, it's not so easy to cover up tired lines all the time. I think 25 episodes is a fairly long shoot, it must get draining every so often :rolleyes:

But to be honest, he just looks fine ;), the eyes still sparkle and I'll take those everytime thank you :p

HEY! HEY! HEY! :mad: :mad:

MY DC always looks great! :D

Especially when they film in MIAMI!!!! :cool:

The sun I think, has somthing to do with it, beside he

loves Miami. :cool:

Didn't anyone see the acess interview with

him where he talks about his bags under his eyes?

Let see if i can get this right, He points to one and says, this is from DNA and then the other and says....Dirty diapers!

What a GREAT GUY! Oh I love him! :D :lol: :lol:

Thing is, he looked very tired at times in previous seasons before he had a baby at home, so I think he's just like all of us really, some days he looks better than others! ;)

We all get tired, and DC is human like the rest of us. I'm impressed that he changes nappies. Good for him! :)

*checks her own slightly dark circles under her eyes!*

DC is human!? :eek:

I thought he was a god :(

It's hard life for us who are perfectionist (thankfully I'm very selective when it comes to that)

^ I though Horatio was God Ducky! ;)

Saint H rules. Well, the real one that is! :cool:

Oh yes... mixing fact and fiction here :lol:

Saint H the God

That's more like it.

Lucy said:
Thing is, he looked very tired at times in previous seasons before he had a baby at home, so I think he's just like all of us really, some days he looks better than others! ;)

And all days he looks better than some others!!! ;)

Ah those tired eyes just make me want to give him a big hug and tell him to slow down :)

Yeah a small baby doesn't do to much for your tiredness rating either, but I read a nice DC comment about his son in a newspaper, he was very sweet, I'm sure he doesn't mind the tiredness so much for the rewards of it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back