Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I love how we want other characters to suffer just because we are sick of our characters suffering all the time. :lol: I agree with little peaches they should only argue about what to wear or maybe Lindsay yelling at Danny for leaving the toilet seat up one too many times (oy too much time in the sun for me...)

2. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

hey!!! talk about yourself...i wouldnt mind inflicting some serious pain in LV.
    I dont think she wouldnt be able to handle it anyways...it would be nothing that a little sex with another guy wouldnt heal.....i mean she managed to overcome the death of her son with some bedtime action....any heartache from Messer can be treated the same way ;)

i soo wish i could get the same avie as the rest of you guys.....i dont know when i will be able to do so though!!!!

I have noticed many of you seem hopeful about the future and i like that....im not as upset as i was ofcourse but i am still supporting some serious distance between my Linds and the gigolo of the lab ....actually no literal distance...i mean i would love it if they worked together in cases and she was with him as cold as he was with her on the phone when he was preparing breakfast for the grieving mother :rolleyes: ....Linds was so awesome in the last ep....its so admirable how she managed to hold herself together and be so efficient amd concentrated in the case.....in the last scene and even though i think she really wanted explanation from Messer, she simply ignored his -sorry, need to talk- blubbering cause she got her results and ofcourse solved the case. i really liked that... i hope Linds continues like that.....hope being the key word as i simply have lost my faith to the writers....

edited to say....i was checking some various forums and message boards and i was really really glad to see the majority of people who watched the ep from hell actually support Lindsay and are condemning totally the cheating and the lying coming from Messers side....this place had me thinking there might actually be shippers of this abomination (Messer and his neighbor) but apparently the number i personally saw in other places varies from extremely small to non existent...on the other hand i saw many people wondering and being interested and actually caring about Montana and danny.....(it just made me feel nice and i wanted to say it here as lame as it may sound :D )

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

We don't want them to suffer! Not to the extent of poor Stel with her psychotic bf & flat burning down malarky anyway :devil:

I want cheer and joy! We didn't get a cheesy christmas episode so we need some other excuse for happiness. How about summer in the city? Earlier seasons show that Stel was more than happy to take advantage of the hot weather in strappy little vests etc so how bout we get some half clothed DL? Make the most of their assets. White vest (or no :devil:) for Danny, something strappy for Lindsay or even an excuse to show her legs off again? Summer dresses with a Montana twist?

Naturally they will be needing some kind of refreshment - cue ice cream & hand holding in Central Park!

Altogether now - Awww! :D

4. eveninstarz14

Awww! Then they can go to the zoo and meet up with Tony the Tiger ;)!

I think at this point, their relationship can only go up and it shall be interesting how Danny is going to make this all up to Lindsay.

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

love your new icons guys. I might ask for it later, Im still kinda fond of mine

thats exactly what I have been thinking, Liffy. its like in work he concentrate on it so he doesnt have to think about the mess. then he comes home and there she is Lady V in all her grief and they - you know what, and the grief and guilt temporaly goes away. and Lindsay somehow doesnt fit into this because she reminds him of happy - at home and at work. and happy simply isnt working for him right now

do you remember Lindsays smile when she called him? she looked like a child unwrapping presents under the christmas tree. and then he just bailed on her and she hadnt smiled since. at least not for real. one more thing Mr. Messer has to make right for - stealing our Lindsays smile.

on a fluffier note, Not what it looks like premiered here last night. remember the good old times?

[​IMG]

Dont even think about it, Montana.
    [​IMG]

Are you OK?
    [​IMG]

Squeee. that is an awesome picture you painted there, Peaches. summer in the city with Montana and her City Boy. whom do we have to bribe or abduct to actually see it on screen? :lol:

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

The thread isn't all that divided. What Danny did made as angry - at him, and you'd have to be dead to not see that coming :p As for division, I think most of us don't want Lindsay to take Danny back with open arms, but still want DL to pull through together.

Personally, if they work out their general communication problems by the end of the season, and decide to continue their relationship, I'd like to see Danny slowly regaining Lindsay's trust throughout season 5. Even though that might mean no pool table smex (and Danny needs a new bed now - I will burn the old one) anytime soon, it does show Danny caring for Lindsay, and he wants her back - like they used to be before all of this...mess started. :)

Yes, being all happy can be boring (but said rule doesn't apply to DL - because they are DL :p), but too much Drama is just a turn off. TV is supposed to be fun and exciting, not "angerfying" and depressing.

So yes, even though their relationship pulls through, I do hope the writers show continuity by not having DL act like this never happened. They need to talk about it and go on from there, slowly. Danny's inevitably thrown Lindsay's trust out the window, so regaining that is going to be fun to watch, especially when Lindsay's going to be torn between letting him in and holding him at arm's length. Face it, she's not the clingy needy girlfriend; after finding out about Danny and Rikki, she's not going to rush having him back in her life - she doesn't need that heartache.

Urgh, this is such a mess. The writers better know what they're doing or I'm going to go egg all o' them. :p

Yes, there is alot of potential. But that potential can go both ways, which is why everyone's on edge - it's not clear what the writers are trying to do. Nothing makes sense, not even the spoilers. :p I think they're just purposely trying to confuse everyone with this. Danny definitely needs time to think this through and figure out what he wants, but I suggest he go no where near Lindsay's lips, because she is going to give him a piece of her mind if he does - especially once she finds out about Rikki. She's not that kind of person who is in constant need of a male companion - she can live without him for a while, and in that time, Danny needs to find out how to get her back, without treating her like rubbish.

Who doesn't? :lol:

*throws marshmellows* hehehehe. *hugs you* Don't hide! We wubs you! (or at least I do ;) )

Yeah, they need to reroute the drama somewhere else! Why they always pickin' on us? Hopefully after all this crap, they'll realise we no likey too much drama and go play with Flack, and Hawkes - Hawkes needs to get laid. :p

Poor Stel, I feel so guilty for not caring about her apartment being set on fire at all! :scream: Hehe...seriously, I don't remember a thing from that episode aside from the DL scenes, the ikki scenes, and the goldfish (thanks Dutch ;) )

Pink dress? Lindsay - in a pink dress? I can't picture it. LOL! Maybe I'm not a fan of pink, but I always figured a more...dark maroon, or champagne colour. :)

Hey, we got our turn, twice, so let someone else be played with for a while! WE WANT CHEESY FLUFF!

Sorry babe, pain = more screen time = nausea. Do the math :p

50 Posts, 2 weeks membership.

Oh yes, the shock is wearing off and now we're just bored (and plotting....) Hey, CatNip is preparing to burn TPTB's fences, I say we join them and steal their cars. :p

But yeah, if they want to have a realistic relationship, they need to put some distance between them for a while (probably and episode or two in TPTB's eyes :rolleyes:) But if they wanted to be mean to Danny, they wouldn't have Lindsay give him the cold shoulder, they'd have her be (or act) happy around him, but completely ignore his please for forgiveness. :) That - hurts - alot, more so than yelling and/or the cold shoulder, I should know...

I wonder if they have some kind of drama bag. "Who's going to get the next DRAMA arc! and Boom, everyone's tags are glued to the bottom aside from Danny, Lindsay, DL, and Stella. Mac sometimes comes unglued because of too much shaking. Oh! And then they find Flack and Hawkes sitting on the table cos they weren't even in the bag in the first place. :p

Mmmmm.....Lindsay in a tanktop and miniskirt? Point me where to go! :devil: But Summer in the City sounds fun, especially when it's a particularly HOT one and the air conditioning isn't working. Oh the mental pictures *fans self* Oh, too late *thud*

When you said "refreshment", I went to the gutter. By "ice cream" I was back. :rolleyes: :p

Well it's definitely not going to be boring - for us anyway :) I hope... unless TPTB are going to be cows and not show anything for 8 episodes and suddenly they're making out in the elevator...okay, so it wouldn't be that bad obviously...but you get my point somewhere in all that drool right? :p

And when happy isn't working, that's a big SIGN! (Danny you moron, wake up and smell the fresh air would you?). :p Haha, I wonder if the writers are going to make Lindsay sadistic and make Danny feel more crappy by talking rubbish to him, even if she's still in love with him. Selfish? No, realistic? Yes. :)

Nobody steals Montana's smile. :scream: NOBODY! I wanna see her happy again :(

Aww...NWILL pics! I loved that episode - and suddenly the thought of them getting back together is right up top. :) Their heigh difference is adorable - and Danny's already short! :lol:

They're children are going to be miniscule... :rolleyes: Good looking, smart, and everything their parents are, but short...inevitably. :p

7. Little_Peaches

Ok, here comes the digressy bit! Why not have some triangle without DL & get in with Hawkes, Flack & the lovely Detective Angell? Now there is an opportunity for some serious angst!

I was actually just thinking clashing colours and originally it was orange shirt, red dress. However, unless I'm mistaken, isn't Lady V wearing Danny's orange shirt? I freaked and re-wrote to remove orange. Just can't see Danny in pink.....:guffaw:

Genius idea! I'll get the food supply

Yeah, my mind was there when I wrote that too. Hurrah for bringing our thoughts back into the Gutter instead of Angstville!:lol:

:lol: Mini mini Messers :lol: awwww! xx

8. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Did you guythis? it was posted on IMDB

im just really glad our reaction and dissapointment has reached the media outlets. hopefully through them our reaction and angry backlash will reach the CSI:NY set and the writers too!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

LOL. but its true, and Lindsay is even wearing heels in that scene

Im so on it with you guys.

it would be nice to see Lindsays mean streak. Im sure she has one adn I think I would find it funny if she unleashed it on Danny - at least for a while.

because they like to see us suffer? or they joined the Dark Side. or the other side bakes better cookies? who knows

10. Little_Peaches

I'd hate to see the height of my kids, Linds is like an inch or two taller than me! :guffaw:

:scream::scream::scream: Is that what it comes down to? Talk of those scary Snickermoodle cookies or whatever they are? Dark side, oh it's on! Someone pass me the Nutella, peanut butter and whatever marshmallows you've not flung Liffy and I'll give them cookies!
    Now, who is gonna supply the pitchforks and burning torches? :rolleyes:

*Peaches runs to the kitchen muttering mutinously under her breath about 'Showing them!'*

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Built to last is blaring from the speakers and I feel fluffy again :angel:

hey, Peaches, can I help with the cookies? not that I ever made them but I could ask for some recipes from my grandma. they would give us anything after some of the goodies she bakes :)

Im quite the pacifist but knowing TPTB I have the pitchfork handy. and some rotten tomatoes too. and suddenly I dont feel so fluffy anymore :(

I know Im probably the only one who dreams about danny serenading to Lindsay but if he was up to it what do you think he would sing to her? Im going with Built to last, Everything (playing right now) or My best friend

12. Little_Peaches

:lol: Take a little trip to the DL soundtrack thread - I got my money on FOB's 'Sophomore Slump or Comback or the Year' ;)

Of course you can help with the cookies, grab an apron and you're Gran's recipes and I'll meet you in the kitchen in five! Though it's your first time there is really only one rule in my kitchen. Recipes are more like guidelines - alter as you see fit! Oh, ok there's two. Clean hands! :guffaw:

I know I crack myself up :rolleyes:

Mwah x

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I meant I never baked cookies. I helped a lot with baking. I kinda like it. much more then cooking.

I love the DL OST thread. came across some really cool songs thanks to it. I have no idea what FOB means but Im sure its great

and what about a poem? I cant really see him paint - though I can totally see Carmine painting a portait shirtless :drool: *shakes head to clear it*

or what other romantic gesture you suggest. I think flowers would be somewhat innapropriate in this case, as in not enough. and he totally spoiled the cooking for his lady thing, at least for me

14. Little_Peaches

Sorry, FOB is Fall Out Boy. Awesome track. :D
    Lol, don't forget one of Carmine's paintings have featured in NY but I guess looking at the character of Danny maybe not. :lol:

I say taking her down to the batting cages - see if she can play, if not teach her, so many opportunities for a little Gutterish fluff. :devil:

It's good to be back without the angst! xx

15. eveninstarz14

I say he takes her out to a fair or something like that, you know try to win that cute little teddy bear for her or eat funnel cake with her.

Really though, I think it's the small things that add up, flowers, getting her a cup of coffee, etc etc that would mean the most to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.