Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Dims, thanks for posting that little Blurb from TV Guide. Well I guess now someone is aware of the fact we're unhappy about the storyline, but of course, the writers should have already known that before they did it in the first place, which, I think they do, but did it anyway, because they have some big magical plan up their sleeves. :rolleyes:

Aww, but think of the cuteness they would all make in a family photo; Mommy, Daddy and their little boy and girl. :D

Oh yes, I'd love to see Lindsay's mean streak come out, professionally it wouldn't look so good. Be fun if he was snappy with him if he's trying to talk to her, while she's working though. :) Danny's going to find a way to corner her to talk before she'll sit down and listen to him.

The Dark side can't bake if their lives depended on it. :lol: And between Stuffy's cookies, and my competition-winning chocolate cake, we so have them in the baking department.

No I think they're just sadistic (and I'm a masochist :rolleyes: *smacks self*)

I feel fluffy thinking of all the things Danny is going to have to do to make it up to Lindsay for all the crap he's put her through because his brain was on temporary leave. :p But yes, the thought of Danny making it up to Linds is a nice one, the many smiles, the small gestures, the many dates SHE is going to turn down, but he'll keep trying anyway, because he loves her and can't live without her.

That should be turned into a song! I'll go get my guitar. ;)

Well we're either fluffy, or angry, and we tend to alternate between the two - because sad is boring and we've moved on. Think of all the people who thought we'd jump ship the moment evil walked on screen, and how disappointed they'll be to know we're not giving up :)

DL=LOVE!!!

I see Danny writing bits of Everything on pieces if paper and leaving it around for her to find; in her purse, in her drawer, pocket of her jacket etc....kinda sweet :) in a stalkerish kind of way (LOL!) but she knows he wants her back...she's just playing hard to get. :) Go Linds!

No, I can't see Danny painting either. Carmine - yes - on those lazy Sunday's. Blegh.

Thank god we didn't see him cook it for her, or her eat it. That's the only thing that's not making me puke at the thought. He has however, spoiled the thought of Linds wandering around in his shirt. :( I hate TPTB, they spoiled so many good thoughts (oh well, we'll come up with a million more) :)

I dunno - if she doesn't play, that puts him in control and right now, I don't think that is something that's going to make Lindsay happy. He wants to PLEASE her, not tell her what to do. There are times for that, but the tension is probably still going to be there.

Maybe he'll offer to be dragged to a chick-flick :p Any movie of her choice and she'll find the most painful one for him to sit through, and just take pleasure from his discomfort (and the fact he's willing to go through it for her). Oh, and by the time the movie ends, he'll be tearing up along with her. :lol:

I like that idea - alot. :)

Yeah, I see linds who wouldn't like big overtures. Small things that'll make her smiling - not a bunch of flowers though, too impersonal, maybe a small daisy on her desk with an "im sorry" and a little drawn frown to make her laugh. :)

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Cello Cello everyone!! How's we doing? Anything pressing, important, troubling, exciting happen while I was away? I hope everyone is behaving as much as they possibly can.:lol:

So, do we have any new development on D/L or are we still in the dark? I must say I have been itching to get back with you guys and see how things are going.

I am suddenly looking forward to Wed nite again. I must get my NY fix. You know it is like a drug for me. I usually will watch the last eppy over again just to keep my mind fesh. But, I can't, I just can't. I mean when I think about that episode and that actual sceen, it just makes me sick. I can't even look at the avatar that folks have of the two making out. Yuck!!! Nasty!!!! I must say that I did watch the repeat Sat nite, and I tried to think of happier times. But, all I could do was think, run Lindsay run. (wait Forest Gump flashback). Anyway, let me know if there is anything new.

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well that's why we have our lovely DL avatar! Because it's lovely to look at! As nasty as the other is, heh, leave em be. They can choose to ship whomever they wish and we couldn't care less. It has nothing to do with us.

Boom...I have some kind of mixed feelings about this week's episode. Somewhere, deep down, i think it's going to be good, but not necessarily in the way I'd like it to be. All I hope to happen is that Danny tells her - if he lies...well, I dunno. She deserves to know and we'll take it from there. Of course...he could tell her in 418 too...but that's too long (depending on the timeline).

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I heard that things are looking up, I mean they can't mess it up even more than they already have right? If Danny lies to her, then he is even more of an idiot (I am being very tame right now) than I thought he was. Let us see how this episode proceeds. I am cautiously hopeful at this moment.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

There may be some different perspectives on this whole situation, but we do respect each other too much to let it come to that in here...:)

Could be (sorry Dims, but I'm still not passing my final judgment 'till I've heard his explanation :cool:), perhaps he is in a way punishing himself for what he thinks he did to Ruben...denying himself true hapiness where he knows he can find it by trying to push Lindsay away and turning to Rikki to wallow in their 'shared' sorrow...:(

Amen to that! The ball is totally in his corner now and he has to make up his mind and find a way to get their communication on the same level again.
    Well I don't think the angry backlash is because they suddenly realized the obvious :rolleyes:...it's because they said stuff at the beginning of this season (perfect heart, deepen, etc), which made people hopefull and looking forward to certain things and then decided to change that and shock people with this really sad storyline...:brickwall:
    Ooh, if he decides to do something to actually win her heart back (after he won her trust back) that would be a perfect idea..."You're the line in the sand, when I go too far" *sigh*

Name your price, buddy, name your price....Oh and I see you're back to writing essay-length posts again...makes it really hard to pick something to quote ;)

ETA something LpoHeartsNick posted in the 'spoiler thread'
    This could be the confirmation that they've decided to continue D/L...I'm now curious how long this turmoil will last, how it will end and in what way they are going to go on - friends, lovers, a couple?

But on the other hand...it was said by one of the writers and at the moment I don't have much faith and what they say...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well, things are starting to look quite interesting here! I feel like a yo yo that the writers enjoy playing with...:scream:

OK someone want to clarify to me what the heck is going on now?! First I am hearing things are going to be OK now I am hearing that Rikki will be coming back in that "date" episode!

7. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Ok...i may be confused but i am not upset...hell no!!!!

So LV is returning to our date episode. From one point....i cross this ep from my watching list...except the Lindsay scenes

on the other hand...dont you guys believe it is necessary to bring her so as to give her a niceee farewell? she couldnt just disaapear after what happened with Danny and then have DL work things out...even start a friendship over without having Danny and LV resolving the whole thing...either positively either negatively.....if she hadnt returned then we were left danny wants her and they are like what? a secret couple? that would totally paralyze a DL evolution...couldnt be done....but if she is coming back then that is a for a reason and def not to have more sex for healing :rolleyes: .......i believe the reason is to give her a proper ending for good ....

so i say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^
    Well, (and this is me speculating) there has to come a time when Danny tells Rikki that it was wrong what happened between them and he cannot continue what they're doing because his feelings for Lindsay run way deeper than what he ever thought he felt for Rikki - I hope he already told Lindsay about sleeping with Rikki before that and then they [D/L] can start to look for ways to restore the damage

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well yes, Rikki is coming back in 419, but her name has been moved down the list, which makes me think whatever happens, it's near the end of the episode. (yay?) I think it's important to bring her back to give a farewell because she (and danny) have done so much damage to DL.

With Kristin's "you wont be disappointed" I'm wondering if Rikki's there to tell Danny he's got it good with Linds and to be happy and move on. :) If they were to 'start fresh', I would advice her to move away - not because I dont like her, but to stay in the same apartment/city where Ruben died? How do you expect to move on?

I'm going to remain optimistic and imagine her putting Linds' hands in Danny's and telling them to be happy together :)

10. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

She's coming back? WTF! There I said it! Can someone please get me some sodding arsenic to add to my wonder cookies!

:scream::brickwall: I thought I was nearly ready to type her name, hmmm no! Oh yeah, and Ashlee Simpson is alledgedly pregnant.

Meg please say you're making it up - you know like when Liffy posted a spoiler box saying she was coming back and we all nearly had heart attacks? Please :(

Ok, that's the attitude, we go this long and suffered the worst we are staying on this ship regardless of what angstyness occurs. I'm over the reappearance of Lady V, just now. We shall look at it in a positive perspective TPTB are tying up loose ends (continuity - *gasps*)
    Is there a point to my post? Probably not other than to show temporary dismay at Lady V's return. *Big sigh* I'm gonna go think of some fluffy thoughts now. Wait, just peeked back at our Avatars :D

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

No, there's no joke, she's definitely back. But at least we have 3 weeks until then to stock up on food before we puke at her reappearance :rolleyes:

But yeah, I have the feeling that this may be a goodbye for her. She's not, in essense, a bad person, just did the wrong thing - same with Danny.

But the basketball scene AND Rikki all in one episode - how dramatic! And I think Kristen's little blurb shows that the writers KNOW we're not happy. Maybe...they're sitting there giddy thinking "ooh, they were so mad at us before...just wait till they see this!" :rolleyes:

Am I showing enough optimism? :) Yes- stare at the avatar - that was HARD WORK! putting two people so alike yet completely opposite together. Perfect. :)

Yay for DL! *dances*

12. Little_Peaches

Ok, ok I'm on board with the comeback. I'll be completely fine with her if she's fully clothed and not getting herself some Messer luvin' :lol: Gutter mind once again!

Yes, I'm going with a goodbye. It would be nice for the poor woman (yes, I'm sympathising still) to get a dignified exit. Still wanna see Linds kick our boy's ass for a little while though ;)

Liffy that hard work is beyond appreciated - it looks so good when you peek in at this thread and see the one United We Stand against Angst (love the name Meg!) Avatar. xx

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^ I wasn't talking about the avatar. I was talking about the writers putting DL together :lol: But thanks for the kind words anyway! (I wanted to put in more scenes but it got too big). Next stop? A flashy banner too :lol:

Hahaha. You know I had a thought! Danny HID the pool table when Rikki was there cos only Linds is allowed to use and have fun with it :lol: Mmmhmm...yes, Im very optimistic about DL right now, and we so know they deserve to be together - no matter what people say :D

14. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

You've got a point... I just refuse to acknowledge it. :guffaw:

Lindsay does seem like the type who would give him a piece of her mind - but only if she had the chance. If Danny just went on this huge, apologetic shpeel, Linds wouldn't be able to get a word in until the end. Now, that could go two ways - either she slaps him across the face, or does the kiss thing.

She probably could live without him, easily and without regret, but Danny needs to show her that she cant. COME ON DANNY, GET HER BACK!!! :lol:

*peeks out of hiding place* YAY MARSHMALLOWS!!!

15. Little_Peaches

I'm with you on the hiding the pool table theory. :lol: 'Pool table? No, you must be mistaken! Besides, you're too tall to fit on it, Lindsay is the only person allowed on it! I mean... I don't know what you're talking about' *shifty eyes*

Flashy banner - you're just showing off now - I look at yours at it makes me giggle like a 13 year old girl! It's meant to be! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.