Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

There once were two people in love,
    They fit perfect like hand in glove,
    Though sorrow did dump,
    They survived every bump,
    It's the stuff real romance is made of!

*Mo grins and opens the thread, popping open a bottle of champagne and passing out freshly made "Sex on the Beach" drinks in honor of our Talk D/L thread turning "21"! :devil: Heehee! :D *

Here are the pics that inspired the quote that is now our fabulous thread title (thanks Dutch! ;) )...
    "What's in the bag, Montana?"
    [​IMG]
    "The future Messer!"
    [​IMG]

Our ship is Canon, in love and destined for eachother! Bump or not, strike or not, we will survive and keep on shipping, just like they will survive and keep on loving! :D

Consider this thread open and let the celebrating commence! :lol:

Oh and I thought in honor of this being #21 and we all know 21 is a big "b'day" we could all name a different reason we love D/L until we have reached 21 reasons! :D I was going to come up with 21 reasons all on my own, but I figured that wouldn't be all that fun for y'all! ;) So I'll get us started and then you all can jump in and name a reason you love D/L! :D

Reasons why we love D/L...:
    1.) They have NO concept of personal space around eachother!

(Okay y'alls turn...keep naming the reasons! ;) )

Continued from here....#20

2. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Wow!! A new thread already!!?
    I haven't been on here in AGES! (my bad) I will be a good D/L shipper from now on!!

Congrates on the new thread! :D :D :D [​IMG]

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Break out the Liqeour! Yay for a new thread! :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. Though I doubt that Lindsay could possibly disguise herself so much that Danny can't tell she cares and is willing to listen to him whenever he needs her. And I'm sure Danny would understand her trying to not talk about it so much too. Besides, I'm sure some flirting and bantering would get him out of his bad moods :) No one can resist smiling when bantering, and it's been a while since he's genuinely smiled without that painful look in his eyes.

MO! Love the second picture. It's like they're psychically telling each other to meet on the roof in 10 minutes. :devil: Hehehehehe.

Reasons why we love D/L:
    2.) They make fruit and vegetables interesting.

Sorry....I couldn't resist. :D

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ *rushes in right behind Mo throwing confetti*

Now this is a great way to start my morning...actually being here when the new thread opened...I bring some nice chocolate covered strawberry pies, M&M cookies and a couple of melons for Liffy :devil:

You did a great job on opening yet another thread Mo and a big hug for posting the caps that go with our great new thread title... :D

Love the idea of naming reasons...it's kinda hard though, there are so many...

Reasons why we love D/L...:
    3.) They can make eachother laugh!

ETA
    Great reason Liffy!

Off to work! Later.. :)

5. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Reasons why we love D/L:
    They are the master of fluff

You know there is something highly pleasing about missing a season and coming back to find your ship is canon. I finished season three last night and acually screamed at the computer at the first season. I started jumping up and down yelling "oh my god its canon!" Then my mum yelled at me for it.

6. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Yay for the new thread! *dances and throws celebration confetti into the air* Excellent job Mo darlin'!

Reasons Why We Love DL:
    4) They are a "perfect fit"

Huzzah for the thread being 21!

*pokes head in* It's like everytime Danny is onscreen, he has this pain in his eyes. Carmine is doing a fantastic job, but I just feel so bad for Danny. I can only hope he will open up to Lindsay - just like she did for him - and allow her inside. 'Tis not good to keep your emotions bottled up like that ;) and hopefully that will turn into a scene. If not...well then that's what fanfics are for my dearies! With our creative imaginations, nothing is impossible :D

7. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

hi guys,i'm back

now all a new tread thats fast.

Reasons Why We Love DL:
    they are cute together.

bye the way i love our new tread name,

i would like to see in the new episode some good D/L stuff.
    we the d/l fans needed.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

*Mo skips in, humming and grinning as she pets our pretty new thread!* New thread, new thread, lalalalala! :lol:

Good morning my shippy dears! :D I love new threads, lol, they've got that new "anything is possible" feel to them and that "new thread smell"...it's the best! :lol: Yup, gotta love it!

Hey nice job with the reasons too! :D I love the ones y'all have said so far! Liff yours cracks me up! :lol: Stuffy, Dutch, Sammie yours are fabulous! :D Love it, love them...love our D/L! :D
    :devil: Liff yup that's what it looks like to me! ;) Now if only we could have seen them have that little rendevous...talk about a delicious D/L moment! :devil: Heehee! :D

We really really need some more good D/L moments...I am on pins and needles here hoping the strike is over because I am not willing to consider that next week is our last eppy of the season...please writers, please please please come back to us and give us a couple more FLUFFY HOT D/L scenes....PLEASE!!!

Keep going with the reasons everyone and make sure you have some champagne to celebrate and toast D/L's future... :lol: I'm off to work but I'll be back later...have a swell day my shippy buds! :D

*Mo grins and waves and skips back out to her fluffy bubble, determinedly optimistic as she shimmers away in a cloud of pink fog!* :D

Pssttt...Aud, Lynny you two should get in here! ;)

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

and why exactly do we wanna do that for? :p

Wow. New thread, Shiny. Wonder if I can fill this one up with all my angsty ideas. gets the 'other' look from Mo or not. Spoil my fun.

But finally a new thread! Been wondering when the new one was coming, really.

Ooh reason's on dl :: angst is love.

Can that be one???

10. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Reason why we love D&L:- cos country girls make city boys happy!

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Reasons we love D/L: the teasing!!

i just watched "You Only Die Once" last night on iTunes i love this episode. this ep bumped my iTunes CSI:NY ep to 5 haha.

i like a lot of ships and the only ships i consider "fluffy" are Danny and Lindsay and Jim and Pam from The Office. they're just so cute but yet there is something a bit sexy about both of them.

12. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Woohoo - a fabulous new thread for a fabulous ship! Thanks for the wonderful opening Mo! As someone who has given up chocolate, I am bringing virtual homemade chocolate chip muffins to share - all the goodness with none of the calories :D

I am not sure what number this is but

Reason why we love D/L - because they make us laugh, cry, squee, smile....... the list goes on :p

13. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Great job on the new thread Mo! *nicks muffin* Thanks Bella! :D

Reason: They never fail to make me smile; through the good times and the bad - Wow, that was deep for me :lol:

I agree. I really hope the strike will be over soon :D

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ooh! Ooh! I wrote a scene! Ha! I'm pimpin' out my own fic - I love it! :lol:

No Reason (One-shot)

It's just a little one-shot I cooked up - and is what I would love to happen. :) That's what matters right? What I want. :p

Agreed; Carmine is doing a fantastic job at portraying Danny's pain. Hopefully that pain won't last too long though. I miss seing Danny smirking at Lindsay, and all the teasing that we used to get. I love angst (sometimes) but not when it takes over the fluffier sides of their characters. Danny's so volatile sometimes, he can go from absolutely happy to downright mad in a matter of seconds.

Speaking of mad, I still want to see Lindsay get mad at a suspect. I mean seriously want to rip the guy's head off (maybe Danny has to restrain her? Ooooh....nice) for something he did that hit particularly close to home and she's done whining and wants to just kick a guy in the nuts. :)

Welcome back to everyone who went missing! :D

Well only DL can make fruit and vegetables that much fun! :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pokes her head in...* Oh yay more people! :lol: Hi y'all! :D Anyone want cookies? *Mo passes out freshly baked cookies, cuz really who doesn't love a warm crumbly cookie!* :D

Hi Lynny you came in! I knew you would ;) Heehee, mmmmm that can be a reason ONLY if it's followed by "because it makes for HOT makeup smex!" :devil: Heehee, then sure it can a be a reason! ;) I like by the way that you know the "look" I'd have given you without me even having to be here to give it...sweet deal! :D

Liffer I gotta agree, I think it'd be fun to see Linds get really really pissed at a suspect...ohhh I know (Lynny, Dutch be prepared this is the most angst you'll EVER get out of me! :lol: )...we could have Linds go to Danny's place to talk to him like we said before, he gets pissed and yells (not really mad at her, just mad and taking it out on her...) she get hurt and leaves mad, he's still mad but feeling horrible for hurting her and so goes into work in a pissy mood...they have a case where they get the suspect who's a prick and Linds has to interrogate him...she does and totally gets pissed and starts to lay into the guy and finally Mac pulls her out, takes one look at her and one at Danny who is equally pissed...and locks them both in a room to "work it out like the adults they are". They pace around eachother a bit, before they start arguing, until they are nose to nose breathing heavily and staring at eachother...and since we all know where that leads :devil: suddenly they are making out with eachother, passionately, shoving eachother up against the wall...and we ALL know where that leads! :devil: How's that sound? That kind of angst, I can handle! ;) If only we could get a scene like this I would forever be happy! :lol:

Reason #? I love D/L...They make motorcycles and pool tables look HOT and dang popular! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.