Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Monday, Monday, so good to me!" *Mo pops in singing again, finally feeling a bit better!*

Hi my lovely peeps, I'm on the upswing of my feeling crappy weekend and for once I am glad it's Monday! (That's a switch huh! :lol: )

Lol, Liffy I think we'd both be in trouble if we could call ourselves whatever we wanted! ;) A few lovely naughty terms come to mind! :devil: :lol: I loved your messed up hair..."elevator smex" scene! If we actually got something like that I'd be squeeeing for a loooooong time! :lol:

Alright I'll check back in to see how our poll is doing a bit later...almost to a new thread, yay us!! :D In the meantime it's time for me to clean house...oh yay :p

*Mo shimmers off, finally feeling good enough to shimmer again in her fab fluffy bubble!*

2. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

hey everyone!
    Ive been a lurker round this board for a lil while now, I love reading it, makes me giggle quite a bit!
    Anyway, here goes...
    *Rachel takes a breath, knocks back some m&m's and jumps into the dense cloud of fluffy pink fog*
    And...
    *lands on the solid deck (or should that be pool tabletop? *grin* ) of the good ship Dantana, going at a steady rate of knots and not looking to dock anytime soon!!!*

I live in Britain, so have not seen S4 yet (well except for sneak-peeks on youtube *slaps wrist*!), and I'm still squeeing over Snow Day!

Anyway, glad to be here!

Rachel x

3. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Welcome Rachel! Nice to see another Brit around here! Hope you like it here, we're a crazy bunch, but it's always loadsa fun!

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ahoy there Rachel!! Welcome aboard the lovely Dantana. Please enjoy this complimentary packet of M&Ms and get ready to party!

Ahh the fluffy pink fog :)

You'll have a fantastic time in here m'dear ;) we're a crazy bunch (especially that Liffy (messermonroe) - watch out for him hehe)

Wubs ya babe xx

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^That would be me. TalkCSI has a pg-13-o-meter which I love to dent with my head :D It's become a sport as of late :lol:

Welcome aboard Rachel :) May you stay forever more naughty - just like D/L likes it :devil:

Mo dear, I think just the mental picture of Danny and Linds with messed up hair is enough to land anyone and everyone to the gutter. They like to run their fingers into each other's hair when they're showin' some love.

:D

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Okay that's it! :mad: I keep thinking of fingers running through Danny's chesthair :devil:...stop it or we'll be needing yet another meter :p...(see, not tame yet auda! ;))

LOL now we're 'complaining' :D that we get too many spoilers...
    It's a one case ep (that whole 2nd life thing - not sure about that yet) so the whole team is working together. And D/L are suppose to have a little scene with Mac, Stella and Hawkes...seems like Lindsay is confined to the lab, again *sigh*

....and are still seeing AND we could use a little reminder too ;)...*waves at Ms. Veasey - watch out for Stuffy and those swords*

But don't they know by now that we want to know everything :rolleyes:...That was a great opportunity to let Flack say something about D/L and confirm Mr. Lenkov's (?) remark that their relationship is not an office secret... :D

And don't we just love it :p...I'm always so happy to come here...you guys are hilarious...I could (of course) totally see the panting, the moans, the smearing of lipstick :devil: and just the idea of Sid standing there when those doors open is too funny... :lol: :lol:

Rachel welcome, but look out for that pink fog. If you inhale too much you'll end up like Mo on cold meds :p...*grabs the left-over meds from her buddy before she'll be tempted to take some more, and steals Danny away too* :p I'm so glad you're feeling better hun ;) *snuggles Danny* :)

7. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ ooooh Auda. the good ol' i've seen you nekkid moments! :devil:

^^^ double that plz!! oh and a sweet kiss on the lips! ;)

:eek:, dutch, where did:
    ^^^ come from?!! :p
    dutch[/b] continued...]darn, we need lindsay in the field. her in the field with danny would be even better.

Cuz, it might take me a little bit to get used to your new username, but as long as you're still that loveable cousin of mine. :) and naughty self.
    bella, that would be a beautiful yet subtle D/L moment with the phone showing "Montana" on it! squee!
    welcome, rachel! come, enjoy the D/L-ness with us! :D

*looking at and holding the temperature gauge with stuffy, cause it's going uppp*

8. dutch_treat

Well Mo and Liffy naturally :p :D...They kept talking about 'fingers running through hair' :devil: and it was just distracting me...in a good way ;)...but still quite distracting. :lol:

And add that to the fact that Danny's shirts seem to be untucked all of the time :eek: this season I got some pretty naughty ideas...It's like they are using every opportunity they have to get re-acquainted with each other's nekkidness :devil: and they somehow manage to escape all our cameras :mad:

So for now I'll settle for a little kiss or hand holding :), but the mystery of the untucked shirt must be revealed soon... :mad: :D

9. dl_shipper34

My swords are not for poking our very own shippers :p okay so maybe I have to prod Liffy with them every now and then :lol: ;) but...c'mon...it's Liffy! *giggles*

*scoffs* Near the wonder it's at its boiling point - Liffy and dutch are in here! ;) wubs ya both! xx

10. dutch_treat

^ Wubs you too sweety and you know you love it when we actually get the mercury to boil. :p

Oh and I knew I had seen them, but I couldn't remember if it was here (if it was, sorry to whomever posted them before)...Elsie put some Anna/Carmine behind the scenes pics in the Anna/Lindsay thread. They are perhaps a little spoilerish, but I think even Liffy can view them:

#2 *drools*

I love their outfits! :D

Liffy[/b] don't read!]They are from 4x07 'Commuted Sentences' that is presumably another one case ep about a sexual predator. Everybody has scenes with everybody (including D/L collecting evidence in front of a museum?), and Lindsay's out of the lab again...

*hands Liffy a shield* :)

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

OH, here I am again, a week (or even more) later. I seriously hate that I can't pop in more often and miss all the fun of the little discussions that come everyday. Oh what can I do? Enjoy the time I can actually be here reading.

Ok, so welcome to everyone new joining :D Glad you dropped your lurking status.

JenP, congratulations dear *huggles* I wish you the best luck with the little one....that we know will be a D/L shipper ;)

And I know this comes from far behind, but there's a nice commentary on the DVD extras? Does anyone want to share that with the shipper from the land where there's no season 3 (or 2 for that matter) DVD's of NY? Pwease...

Ohh, there's behind the scene pictures of them together :) Thanks for showing dutch ;) Thanks Elsie too! Yeyay!

Liffy, I loved your 'you have to think of what's behind the hints' analyzis of the episoded, concerning their clothing and looks :rolleyes: I love it how it doesn't mean anything really, but we make lots of theories just because it's fun!

Oh, and once again I came late to vote in the first poll. But I voted in the second one though. "Boom! Instanct Atraction" is my favourite suggestion.

Oh, and look at the thing that made me *squeeeeeee* silently when I first saw it and still gets me giggling everytime I think of and see it. It's my friend's bag. Isn't it 'suggestive' to us? It was to me, I tell you :p ;)

And this is all for me, I don't know if I will have time to pop in again before the new thread, maybe not, so if I don't, have a great thread opening you all! This thread had some great moments ;)

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Dutch I've seen those pics - a LONG time ago. heh. I've posted them up on my Facebook D/L group. But can someone tell me which ep that's from? They look totally comfortable with each other - it's great :) Danny's lookin' pretty cool in his get-up!

Fingers running through Danny's chest hair? Well...better that than...*ahem* down below. :D Only Linds has access to that :rolleyes: *shoots past the meter*

Dani sweetie, glad you could pop by! Your pic was hilarious - definately suggestive, to the D/L-lovers mind that is!

13. dutch_treat

^ :lol: :devil: :lol: I was thinking that too, but somehow was afraid to even hint at it :rolleyes:...I should've known that one of my other naughty buddies wouldn't be though :p...We all start to think alike; it's kinda scary :eek:

I've put it in my spoiler box, but those pics are for 4x07. :)

Dani that bag is great! We're is it from...I want one! :D

Bedtime for me...goodnight all!

14. CSIFANINMD

CSIFANINMD Hit and Run

Hello all!!!! My name is Mary and I am a D/L shipper on CSI: NY!!!! I am also a GSR shipper on the Vegas show!!Many of you all might know me as Firemouse on DLChem.net!!! I just have to say that DL has been subtle but awesome this year!!!!! Lindsay has been exceptionally funny!!!! Danny has seemed to have rubbed off on her some!!!!!

15. dl_shipper34

Firemouse!!! Hey you! (psst - it's Stuffy ;)) Welcome aboard the Dantana shipmate. Please enjoy this complimentary packet of M&Ms and get ready to party!!

It's my customary greeting :p

Dani, that bag is absolutel love! *giggles insanely*

Speaking of which...anyone wanna come down with me and play an ol' game of pool at the 8-Ball?

'Night dutch! Sweet DL dreams :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.