Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Dang it! Don't tell me I killed the thread. :(

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

You killed the thread.

... :p

Haha, just kidding. Where is everyone tonight? We need to watch a game of d/l strip poker - who'd win?

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

PE, you thread killer! Oh wait, nope, #19 is still kickin' for a few more posts. :lol:

So... I actually have a lot to say, but I am too tired to write it all out, so I will sum it up like so...
    [​IMG]

Is is Wednesday yet?

Liffy you just hanging out till it is time for you to open the new thread? Only 8 more posts to go!

Well, we could watch the broadcast of that game in the 8-ball in Gutterville. ;)

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Strip poker! *giggles* Personally I want Danny to win :devil:

mer!!! You're back! :D

In...3 hours and 19 minutes :)

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^It's Wednesday where I am as of 2 hours and 43 minutes ago. So for me, it's officially HUMP DAY!!

Mer!! You're baaack! :D Yay!

Yeah, it's 2AM, and I'm officially living in the wrong timezone. :p

Haha. Well I want Danny to win too :devil: Cos it means Lindsay with no clothes. [​IMG]

6. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Shoot, a nekkid Danny makes a happy Montana! :D Let's just hope they don't make their own personal "walrus documentary." :eek: :devil:

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oooh. I wouldn't mind watching that documentary :devil:

Oh there'd be alot of squealing...and twisting between the sheets :devil:

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

And some very happy girls ;) :devil:

Where is everyone? The new thread is almost here and y'all have vanished! Wait a tic...*peers outside and nods* Yup, just as I thought. They're all huddled around the DL Cottage. Spying on our couple, I suppose.

:lol:

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OK guys...Listen up everybody

You guys need to start some kind of discussion about Danny/Lindsay and stop trying to get to a new thread.

The point of this thread is not just getting to the next thread. The point of this thread is to talk about your ship. So, you guys need to start talking about your ship.

Also, when you do get to the new thread, please make sure you actually have discussion about Danny and Lindsay and not just congrats on a new thread.

I'll repost this in the new thread if I have to.

Thanks.

Also, you guys need to make sure this thread stays on topic and if it doesn't, someone can contact a moderator or hit the 'notify moderator' button. Nobody will know where it came from except for the moderators of the shipper forums.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay I made it in here before the new thread!! Score! :lol:

Awwww, Modie...smile! :D It's a happy day in here...things are "Boom"ing! :lol: *Hugs!*

Lifferdiff are you ready...this post will make 999, and then you can post the big 1000 with the link to the new thread!

And since I really should be good and discuss something nice...how's about I tell y'all that all I did all day was think about D/L having babies! :lol: And that of course caused my muse to wreck havoc on my workday...and gave me several lovely fanfic ideas! :D :D

And now Liff...take it away bud! :D

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well #19 has been good to us. Many laughs, tears (usually from the laughter) and a habbit of meter-bending!

But it's now time to say goodbye, au revoir and step aboard the new thread! Click below for instant transportation.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.