Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audacity

Pathologist
Fasten your seatbelts...it's going to be a sweet ride my lovelies...Welcome thread #19: "Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!" CANON!! They are indeed not!! :devil:

Our old thread can be found here: D/L #18

HolyHotnessDL2.jpg

*This is Mo's picture. Let me know if it's okay to use. ;)

Why will this season be a season of CaNoN greatness?:

1. Because there will be lots of love.
2. Lots of fluff 'n fun.
3. Required Nekkidness.
4. Lots of sweet moments---because they're in a relationship---rock on. :devil:
5. Lots of happiness and intersting moments. Goddess Pam says so.
6. Lots of nekkidness.
7. Lots of pool table 'playin'.
8. Great sentimental moments.
9. More exctiment than shippers can handle.
10. Nekkidness. Nekkidness. Nekkidness.

Why do they love each other---19 Reasons Why:
1. They had each other from 'how ya doin'.
2. They watched walrus videos together.
3. They hold each other's hearts; not just each other's hand.
4.He's in 'awe' of her.
5. Because they love going to watch "Teh Rough Sects" together.
6. They ate bugs together and so much more.
7. He's her 'knight in shining' black leather!
8. She broke protocol for him.
9. Because he's got more than a crush on her...
10. Because they just love 'the ride they are on'...
11. He's such a romantic, and she knows it.
12. He held her so close. You can just feel the passion.
13. They've got 'this chemistry'.
14. She more than 'likes him a lot'.
15. They're looks say 'it' all.
16. He's willing to go the distance for her. Literally.
17. She's willing to brave roaches for him.
18. They came up with something better than a 'bet'.
19. The pool table is the new 'bed'---since this couple.

Sit back and enjoy the cheesecake, M&M's, and the lovely party gifts! Our couple is in a relationship, and we love it. :)

They took these clothes off later!! Have fun!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

214_0339.jpg

*csi-caps.com

**Sorry my thread opening is not that interesting. I wasn't expecting to open it. I'm sorry, Del.** :(

Yay new thread!! *Mo sprints in, giggling and tossing confetti, m&m's, and cookies all over!* Aud wub yay for you opening the thread! Brilliantly done darling, brilliantly done! How can you say this wasn't interesting...I LOVED it! :D The pics...the "19 reasons", which were fabulous! It was a lovely thread opening hon, lovely! *Mo tackles and snuggles her Fluffy Twin!* :D

HolyHotnessDL-1.jpg

"Danny, you know what I love about this relationship?"
"What Montana?"
"That our clothes aren't necessary or needed!"
:devil: (cheesy I know, but I couldn't help it! :lol: )

Del honey, where are ya? Come back! :D

I cannot wait for our new season y'all! It is going to be amazing for our ship...I KNOW it! Not only are they CANON, Official and in love...but we have the PTB completely on our side as well! D/L is truly golden! And I'm giddy! :lol:

New thread, new thread, lalalalala! :lol: *Mo giggles and skips happily around the new thread!*

Great pic!! :devil:

Mo, my wubbie, I didn't want to start it. But we were just sitting here. So I thought it might be okay. But if it's not, then we can close it and maybe Del can start a new one. I don't want to take someone else's thread. Sorry. :(

Yea for the "19 Reasons". I like 'em. :) Where's the party? :confused: :cool: :confused:

Throws confetti

Yay for a new thread! Love the pic and the 19 reasons thing. Very cool! And Aunt Mo, Mom I'm sure Del will be fine with it and I'm sure she'll understand. She has 20 for sure, unless she dissappears, :D.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! New thread!! Excellent opening Aud wubs, very well done :D don't you dare say it was bad, cause it rocked!!

As promised, here is the picture. My brother took this in Times Square either Tuesday, Wednesday, or yesterday. He took it just because, but...well the picture says it all ;)

nyc055si7.jpg

Bring on thread #19!!!!!! *dances to the beat of music and celebrates with all her lovely buddies*

ETA: Love the two pictures girls. Excellent :D

Well, congrats on the new thread! Very happy we've made it to a new one, and we are C.A.N.O.N., baby! Good times, good fun, let's get this party started!

Here's a recap of my latest spoilers:
is entitled "Boo". Danny and Lindsay are of couse, working a case together. You get to see them driving and listening to music while they go to the crime scene(having some personal time, apparently). They are investigating an apparent murder/suicide, and a missing little girl. The case is not as open and shut as it seems. An old woman appears, warning Lindsay that the house is haunted. They find a secret passage in the house, with the girl hidden in it, which leads to a 30 year old disappearance. B case involves Mac/Stella, zombies, and a voodoo priestess who gives Mac a cryptic message. Oh, and there is a nice D/L moment in this one, hopefully it will make it on the air. Lots of Lindsay in this episode, and hopefully, it will be more character development for her. Oh, and an added bonus, Danny kisses Lindsay's forehead to comfort her when she is upset.

Congrats on the new thread!

Not that I ever actually post here. I support D/L but I never seem to bother actually shipping them if that makes sense.

Just thought I'd join the new thread celebrations anyway. Happy shipping :)

SMOKIN'! is the first word that comes to my mind when i came back here right now. WELCOME THREAD #19.

stuffy, loves the piccy. fits PERFECT with our M&M couple here. giggles. that place rocks, smells like chocolate all the time. do you mind if i save it?

big sis catey, thnx as usual for the recap on your spoiler goodies there.

dutchy, whooo what a pic of mr. danny.

i bring my first pressies here (personally snapped and with inspiration from stuffy): i hope this works :eek: ; let me know if it's wrong/needs to be fixed.

LRC1.jpg

^^^ danny and lindsay's LRC walk

FFL1.jpg

^^^ "Montana. See a view like this? Huh? Beats the wheat field, no?" (from CSI: NY's Ep. Stealing Home)

*passes out M&Ms while watching the SD HAWT scene*

Congrats on the new thread, dorks :D

zombies in this ep? Cool!

csi_love: didn't know you watched Ny!

Fluffy Twin my Aud wub shrugged:
Mo, my wubbie, I didn't want to start it. But we were just sitting here. So I thought it might be okay. But if it's not, then we can close it and maybe Del can start a new one. I don't want to take someone else's thread. Sorry.
No worries at all my wub! We needed someone to start the thread and since we can't find Del, I am very glad you stepped in and created a very purty new thread! ;) I likes it and we sure as heck ain't closin' it! :D *Mo grabs the thread with one hand and her Fluffy Twin with the other and isn't gonna be letting go anytime soon!* :lol: ;)

Stuffy that pic from Times Square is awesome!! A freakin' huge M&M's world...awesome! :lol: It reminds me of the M&M world in Vegas...which was amazing, if only we could have a pic of D/L in M&M world, that would be totally cool! :D

Jealous of our cool new title, my angsty niece Lynny teased:
Congrats on the new thread, dorks
Lynny!! Quick Aud grab her ankles...I'll get her wrists...we're gonna hold her and never let go! Well except maybe to toss her into the Fluffy Pool! ;) Heehee! :lol: Lol, glad you popped by for the opening Lynny hon! ;)

csi_love: didn't know you watched Ny!
No? I don't suppose I've mentioned it. Especially since most of our conversations pertain to what Nick and Catherine are doing over in Vegas... :)

It seems Danny and Linds get up to lots too :devil:

Angffy, you'll never believe this, but my brother was right there. Looking at that picture made me go back to the NYC folder, and he was there *is very jealous*

Go ahead and save it hun ;) not a problem.

Mo, isn't that picture awesome? My mom and I were looking through his pictures on here, and when that came on I was like "M&Ms!!"...out loud of course.

Anffy wubs, I heart your avvie. It looks like bubbles :p and your pictures absolutely rock!! And they're showing up fine ;)

*waves to csi_love* Ahoy there! :D

Angel hon, I totally didn't comment on your pics...sorry hon! Those are awesome! It's funny, cuz when I saw them I was immediately like "Oh that's where D/L..." without even seeing your captions! :lol: Cool beans! :D

Mo, isn't that picture awesome? My mom and I were looking through his pictures on here, and when that came on I was like "M&Ms!!"...out loud of course.
Lol, of course you said it out loud babes! ;) Cuz that's what we fluffy shippers do...squee over anything related to our ship loudly and proudly! :lol: Well done on that hon! ;)

Ohh, new thread!

StuffyI'm a little jealous of your brother right now! He got to stand in the same place as our famous "landmarks".

What kind of music they would play in the episode? I'm hoping it would be truely original score. I have to say though, I wouldn't mind being Lindsay at this moment. She gets to be with Danny when she's scared. How bad can that be? : )

Vex,
song that is playing while they are driving in the vehicle is the "Monster Mash". That's all I know right now. Good choice, considering it is the halloween episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back