Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_NY_Addict, Firemouse and Rachel, welcome to our lovely DL thread. :) Hello out there to all the lurkers as well. Please feel free to join in our merriment. ;)

I'm on board with the phone and "Montana" showing up on the screen. We had that with "Cindy," so Montana should get the same courtesy. Of course, Danny would answer this call. ;)

Now I've been thinking about this scene that everyone's talking about, between the hand-holding and clothes-ripping and elevator-sexing. I think it'd be hilarious to see Danny come out of his and Lindsay's office for a case with Stella, and have Stella look at him, do a double-take, then chuckle and wipe lipstick off his face and straighten his shirt. That would get the point across.

Then, we could get nekkid DL at home or in the locker room - hey, maybe even the locker room shower. Everybody wins with the shower scene that fans have been clamoring for since S1. :devil:

I was thinking that too, but somehow was afraid to even hint at it
It's Danny - so I'm assuming you go full on when imagining ANYTHING with him :lol: But yes...there is little that my broken (thank goodness) brain cannot think of. Smex is giddy-worthy when it comes to d/l. :D

Thanks for the ep info though sweetheart! Glad to know what ep that's from; at least now I can look forward to more d/l in the season. As far as I know we're getting something nice in BOO? Should be interesting :) Dont know any details but I hope we get a good ep from that!

Hi Firemouse, welcome to the thread of neverending quickies - wait... HEY! I've got a complaint, how come we never imagine them makin' love on a bed? Where it's more comfortable, romantic and just as frekin hot? :D

HELLO! *sigh* the image is sigh-worthy....

Hi Firemouse, welcome to the thread of neverending quickies - wait... HEY! I've got a complaint, how come we never imagine them makin' love on a bed? Where it's more comfortable, romantic and just as frekin hot? :D
TPTB know if DL make it to a bed onscreen, then they're never going to leave that bed. :p :D ;)

^Huh...never thought of it that way. Aw hell - who'm I kiddin' anyways. I've got no problems with that :)

Shot of gory murder. shot of d/l makin' out in bed. back to murder. back to cuddling. sid does autopsy. d/l tease and banter - whist nekkid in bed. Crime solved. D/L sigh in happiness.

The perfect episode.

Hello my darling's...*Mo skips into the thread, singing happily..."Joy to the world, all the boys and girls! Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, Joy to you and me!"

Awww there's nothing like finally coming out on the other side of feeling crappy...but since I'm sick of hearing about being sick I KNOW y'all are...so I am done! Moving on...Monday's done and that means only a few more days until Wednesday and our new eppy, sweet!!

Gutter bud who is changing his name but never his ways Liff dreamed:
Mo dear, I think just the mental picture of Danny and Linds with messed up hair is enough to land anyone and everyone to the gutter. They like to run their fingers into each other's hair when they're showin' some love.
Lol, just thinking about thinking about them with messed up hair lands me in the gutter bud! ;) (Did that make sense? :lol: ) So yeah actually seeing them come out of anywhere with a bit disheveled hair and a sparkle in their eyes...I would be shrieking happily for well...like ever! :lol: I want it, and I want it NOW! :devil:

Very good at being naughty Dutch grinned:
I keep thinking of fingers running through Danny's chesthair
Ohhhhh dear...ohhhhhhh my dear dear...wow! Talk about sending me straight into the gutter...I wow, can't even...face meet Gutter! Oh that's such a glorious sexy sexy thought...wow I can't even summon the strength the duck the meter...I just...fingers in Danny's chest hair...mmmmmm! :devil:

If you inhale too much you'll end up like Mo on cold meds ...*grabs the left-over meds from her buddy before she'll be tempted to take some more, and steals Danny away too* I'm so glad you're feeling better hun *snuggles Danny*
:lol: I cannot even muster the strength to protest your teasing or stop you stealing Danny after that amazing mental picture you just gave me! Awwwww the lovely lovely thought! :devil: Linds is a very very lucky woman...*Mo pictures Danny's chest and swoons...* :D

Ohhh and Dutch darlin', I love those pics hon and yeah I LOVE their outfits...Linds looks especially gorgeous! Yay, I can't wait! :D

Shippy bud with the fab idea PrettyEyes dreamed:
I think it'd be hilarious to see Danny come out of his and Lindsay's office for a case with Stella, and have Stella look at him, do a double-take, then chuckle and wipe lipstick off his face and straighten his shirt. That would get the point across.
Ohhhhh that'd be brilliant! That'd be a cute little scene, nothing too over the top, but still very clear! ;) I like it hon, a lot...PTB make it so! Pwease? :D

Okay I'm a little pissed at my computer right now...I bought all the good D/L eppy's from seas. 3 and 4 off of Itunes...and now it won't let me cut them up...I was already to make a fabulous video for y'all...and now my silly computer won't let me! :p

If anyone can tell me on the downlow where I can find clips of D/L from seasons 3 and 4 I would forever heart them! PM me if you know a place! ;)

*Mo waves and grins and shimmers healthfully away in her sturdy lovely fluffy bubble of pink wub!*

Perfect name for this Ship! I just love it.

Yeah, I remember seeing Lindsay and Danny interact and sensed the compatibility between them. Maybe we can see them fifty years later with their adult kids and grandchildren.

If anyone can tell me on the downlow where I can find clips of D/L from seasons 3 and 4 I would forever heart them! PM me if you know a place!

Sent you a PM :) hopefully it will help.

I think it'd be hilarious to see Danny come out of his and Lindsay's office for a case with Stella, and have Stella look at him, do a double-take, then chuckle and wipe lipstick off his face and straighten his shirt. That would get the point across.

*giggles insanely* That. Would. Be. Awesome.

TPTB know if DL make it to a bed onscreen, then they're never going to leave that bed.

ROFL. So very true PE :D

Stuffy I'll go check my PM's right now...You're awesome in advance! ;) *Mo giggles cutely!*

Lol, D/L may not have made it to a bed onscreen...but after the pool table I'm fairly confident they've made it a bed many, many times offscreen! :devil: A bed, the pool table again, the broom closet...the lab, the break room wall...*Mo ducks the meter...* What?! I was just naming places D/L had done...interviews....dang it, don't whack me! :lol:

Ohhhhh good one PE!! ;) I like that one a whole lot! :lol: It'd be fun to watch... :devil: *Mo ducks the meter again...* Oh come on seriously? There wasn't anything wrong with that and besides we already knew that was true! :lol:

Mmmmm, Stuffy your info wasn't exactly what I needed :( I need clips I can download...and I can't do that on youtube...at least I don't know how...

Wow!! You guys have been happy posting bunnies!! Welcome to all newbies and returnees! Please don't let our fluffiness or sometimes angsty *blushes* qualities scare you away. And sorry, but if you come here enough you will start thinking very *naughty* thoughts just like Fluffy T above. She used to be a good little puritan. ;)

Did I hear D/L in bed? Not ever making it out of the bed? :devil:Yup, I could see that happening. And they do have to fight crime on occasions. So they'd better keep it in the broom closet for now. Come on, we know that's where Danny went after he and Stella talked about the sexual performance drugs. *Dude doesn't need any help in that department* :devil: :lol:

*Ponders the suggestion about D/L growing old together----fifty years on down the road----hmmmm....Can't you just see Linds with a bit of gray sewing and Danny, with the "combover" thing going on :eek:, taking his blood pressure medication while complaining about our society and how it's goin' straight to hell with this 'new generation'. *Sighs* Still think they will have pretty babies. ;)

There's something alluring about a man with lipstick stains on his collar and lipstick kisses on the mouth and cheeks. :cool:

Later. :D

Fluffy Twin!! :lol: :lol: Sorry Aud wub I wasn't laughing at you darling...just your "she used to be a good little puritan" comment! :lol: As my twin, you KNOW that is not true! I'm fairly sure I was born in the Gutter! ;)

:eek: I like the thought of D/L growing old together, but them being old...I don't know if I'm quite ready to picture that yet, wub! ;)

Oh there is something alluring about that alright...so alluring in fact I'm ready to... :devil: (Hey I never claimed to be good! :lol: )

Okay "T", so we were both born in the gutter---or Gutterville. :p

I really don't want to see D/L old yet either or that would make me old right along with them. *shudders* But it is kinda funny. :lol:

Okay!! Question Time!! So cold weather is upon us---at least it is in the U.S. What will D/L do to stay warm? Be creative now!! Hmmmm....ponders... :devil:

*Mo looks at her Darling Twin's question and answer above and grins devilishly...* Yeah wub, we were most definitely BOTH born in the Gutter! :devil:

Mmmmmm, as for your question...aside from the (in our minds! ;) ) obvious :devil: I see Linds making Danny haul firewood up their apartment and building a cozy fire in their fireplace in their apartment and then snuggling up together on the couch with hot cocoa...(PG-version I know...but that's only until the cocoa's gone... :devil: ;) )

audacity said:
Okay!! Question Time!! So cold weather is upon us---at least it is in the U.S. What will D/L do to stay warm? Be creative now!! Hmmmm....ponders... :devil:

Of course I see some cuddling! But....wait....Danny doesn't cuddle....but that's before he met Lindsay.

Of course cuddling leads to other things and that's why there are more babies concieved when it's cold. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back