Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dl_shipper34 said:
has anyone listened to that yet??!

I did - okay that's not true. I only heard the ending :p and I won't tell you what they say, but you're going to squee. A lot.

My lips are sealed :)

Oh, and listen to the commentary for 'Consequences', and go to the part where Lindsay is talking with Mac and Stella in his office. It's simply adorable :D

I've listened to it too..and I wont spoil anything,,just saying it's so squee worthy... I love these commentaries...

^ Now you made me very curious guys! *tries to bribe buddies with big M&M's cake* please tell :D

Carolina said:
plus she is so much more then a love-interest of Danny (though Im glad she is that too).
Then Stuffy said:
To me, she was never just a love interest for Danny. She plays a crucial role in the structure of the team, just like everyone else. Personally I think she's brought out a better side of him, something we only got a glimpse of because of her.
I feel that way too. She is way more to the team than just someones (big under-statement) girlfriend. :)

She has such a unic perspective on things - almost childlike sometimes, but that's what I like the most; the fact that she can still be amazed by the things she finds out. And that goes for both the real science (the stuff you can actually test :p) as for the more impalpable science that makes people become friends AND fall in love. :D

And the way she contemplates both kinds of science has affected the people around her...they -and especially Danny- look at things a little different now imo. :)

Chell! Of course you have been missed, but we all knew you were visiting NY, so we were not worried about you at all :cool:...I hope you had a great time, have you visited any D/L hot-spots? :)

Abby I hope you have a good time on your trip!

I believe that since both of them have been together as a couple they show has become "brighter". What I mean is that the mood in the lab is on a lighter note. That's just what I see, I guess.

Chell welcome back! :)

Chell , welcome back. Abby , have a good trip.

Much like everyone else, I think that the depressing mood at the lab from last year, is at least for now, gone. I much prefer this to last season. I don't think we would have had the Batmobile/SpeedRacer exchange, and although I have no idea what SpeedRacer was, the whole thing was cute. I loved how Lindsay looked when Danny caught up with her at the elevator, so eager to go to work on this car. Very nice. Even her "I rock" was cute. I so wish that this is what they will keep at this season, fun and flirty, just terrific. This is the D/L I love and hope to see more fun moments like this. I don't want any more D/L drama this season, I'd just like to enjoy what we have right now.

"Love is in the air, everywhere I look around! Love is in the air, every sight and every sound!" :D *Mo twirls into the thread, giddy over the love that she is seeing in all her ships right now!*
Hi shippy buddies! How are you all this fine Tuesday evening? All well and good hopefully...of course right? ;) Heehee, how could it not be...our ship is sweet and fun and CANON! :D :D

Fluffy Stuffy wuffy winked:
*giggles* Sexy, argumentative Danny rocks
Lol, now that is something I most definitely agree with you about hon! ;) Heehee, Danny is sexy as heck anyway...but him a little pissy and in your face, now that is WAY hot! :devil: Lol, I wonder if sometimes Linds disagrees with him just to get that hot reaction from him! ;)

Personally I think she's brought out a better side of him
Mmmmm, also definitely agree with you on that! Danny has calmed down and matured so much as a result of having Linds in his life...I think she calms him and he gives her his passion...it's a beautiful give and take, that is to amazing to see! She definitely brings out the better side of him, and in all honesty I think he does the same for her!

Chell belle wondered:
didnt any body miss me?!
*Mo tackles her bud and smooshes a big cream pie in her face!* Chell!! Of course we missed you silly goose! :lol: Glad to see ya back in here again, there's so much fun stuff going on, gotta make sure you get to hear it all! ;)

im about to go wacth NWILL witht the commentary from Pam and Pete!! thats gonna be soo good!! has anyone listened to that yet??!
Ohhhhh, I'm SO jealous hon! It's been out a whole week already and I still haven't gone and bought the DVD's! (I'm a bit broke, but still :p ) I plan to as soon as I can...but in the meantime, do share anything squee worthy okay! :D

Fluffy Stuffy grinned:
but you're going to squee. A lot.
Awwww, now I totally want to see it that much more! Doesn't surprise me that it's squee worthy though, Pam and Peter are our biggest shippy writers...if y'all who's seen/heard it wanted to share that's fine by me! :D *hint, hint!* :lol:

Spoiler queen Catey the brilliant nodded:
I so wish that this is what they will keep at this season, fun and flirty, just terrific. This is the D/L I love and hope to see more fun moments like this. I don't want any more D/L drama this season, I'd just like to enjoy what we have right now.
*Mo high fives her bud!* I most definitely agree with you there hon! For all the fun that can happen with make-up smex after drama :devil: I am ALL for things staying as drama-free for D/L as possible this season! I'm drama'd out for D/L after last season...I think flirty, fun and sexy moments for this season would fit the bill perfectly! ;)

Okay peeps...I'm off for now...have a swell evening and I'll catch y'all later! ;) Can't wait for tomorrow...I think it'll be another good one! :D

*Mo waves and shimmers off in her fluffy undestructable bubble!*

*runs in wishing every one a very Happy Hump Day* :D

I can't believe it's wednesday again, already! :cool: :eek:
....is the ep with the lethal orgasm right? I wonder if that'll lead to any more funny D/L moments

Mo said:
I think she calms him and he gives her his passion...it's a beautiful give and take, that is to amazing to see! She definitely brings out the better side of him, and in all honesty I think he does the same for her!
*nods* :) 'Give and Take' that's, I guess, the best way to describe them. They both had to give up things to come closer to the other, but in the end those little 'sacrifices' have made them stronger as individuals and therefor stronger together. :D

Have a great day and I talk to you guys later! :)

Lol, Dutch you're what 9 hours ahead of me...it's 10pm where I am...so it's what about 6am by you, yeah? Cool beans! :D

Ohhhhhhhh, is that tonight? SCORE!! :lol: Ohhhh, this is gonna be FUN! :lol:
They both had to give up things to come closer to the other, but in the end those little 'sacrifices' have made them stronger as individuals and therefor stronger together.
Beautifully said hon, beautifully said! :D And yes they did have to give things up, but not only did those "little" things make them stronger and draw closer to eachother...but when they look back at those "sacrifices" they had to make for eachother they pale in comparison to the joy they have with eachother now! :D

And that is my evening song..."Good night fluffys, good night angstys, good night shippers...I'm going to leave you now!"

Night all, I'll be back in the morning! :D

P.s. Dutch in case I haven't said so yet, I ADORE your siggy quote...that is perfect! ;)

a new epi tonight, I cant wait

they are premiering S2 here and yesterdasy it was the crossover epi with Miami. I didnt remember the little DL exchange but it was so cute how he was amused at how annoyed she seemed.

and they are premiereing S3 in Austria and last week they showed Oidepus Hex and hang out to dry - in reverse order for some odd reason, and in OH it was so clear how concerned he was seeing her reaction to the scene

so Im kinda watching all of the stages of their relationship simultaneously. its a little confusing but still nice

I wish I had the DVDs already but Im not very optimistic :(

have a beautiful day

*Liff pops in, slightly tired, but still bouncing about and inhaling the lovely pinkish fog* Howdy y'all! Happy HUMP DAY! Yep, definately can't believe that it's Wednesday again. :) Yay for that!

Paint-lovin' Dutch said:
Ooh, the visions I had after that little remark , but if I were Lindsay (hey! a girl can dream, okay!) I would use finger paint
Finger paintin's always fun ;) It all depends on what you paint on; walls, paper...body parts... :lol: But somehow I wonder if Linds does decide to go the finger route, how much paint is going to get onto him before he...err...explodes from the fun :D *chuckles and says hello to Dutch's head imprint on the meter*

Dutch, that Speed Racer outfit you found was totally hilarious! Call me naughty but I can't see Danny wearing that - at all. Unless they're alone in the bedroom and he's just wearing the car (minus the clothes), hands crossed, wearing a smirk as Lindsay's body temperature rises to dangerous levels :devil: *whistles innocently*

Stuffy said:
What a brilliant idea, m'dear! Not only will the DL Bubble be made of titanium alloy, it'll also have a protective layer of this magnificent creation (the name has escaped me at the moment lol)!
Well okay...mine's just made of XXX-tra strong soap :lol: You've got one un-poppable bubble there darlin'! I'm likin the new memory polymer though! (I'm like Danny when it comes to new things :p Im a geek).

Anyone else remember the little paint chip Danny found in Silent Night? That changeable paint thing, he was so amused by it...as was I :)

Mo said:
I still have to agree with Danny...it's all about the Batmobile! Everything else aside...it's just sexier!
And Catwoman wears leather and has a whip. Forget the mask, the rest of her is just HAWT!

BTW, where is Mer? Has she disappeared again?

Dutch said:
She has such a unic perspective on things - almost childlike sometimes, but that's what I like the most; the fact that she can still be amazed by the things she finds out. And that goes for both the real science (the stuff you can actually test ) as for the more impalpable science that makes people become friends AND fall in love.
I've noticed that she can act a little childlike sometimes, especially when she finds something new and interesting to play with (anyone remember the bow and arrow, amongst many). I think with everyone else so...professional and she's still the new one, it's nice to see that aspect mixed into the cast. Danny's an overgrown kid too sometimes so they get that point, of finding things interesting, together.

Lindsay knows that half the cool stuff she finds would probably make Danny all excited too :p It's just cute!

'Give and Take' that's, I guess, the best way to describe them. They both had to give up things to come closer to the other, but in the end those little 'sacrifices' have made them stronger as individuals and therefor stronger together.
Would it be wrong for me to say that I think the parts they sacrificed were the ones we weren't so happy about? Danny shed his sardonic-ish side and Lindsay left her insecurities and pain. :) It's a win-win situation in my book - but maybe that's just me :)

Okay so I posted this up a few days ago but here's a new chap to ALWY: Loose Ends Tied :)

"Howdy neighbor...happy harvest! May your forty acres soon be fields of clover!" :lol: *Mo pops in singing along with Judy Garland as she rides on her tractor in "Summer Stock"...yeah don't ask! :lol: *

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! Hiya shippy buddies! Are we all excited for our new eppy tonight? Sweet deal! Me, I'm lovin' the fact that I get to watch the eppy's as they air instead of having to tape and watch them later...although of course I still tape them, gotta make sure I can watch and rewatch all the lovely D/L scenes a bazillion times! :lol: (Mer-bear where did you go? I need you around to applaud me for watching them live! Lol, yeah it's all about me! :rolleyes: Nah, JK! But if you wanted to post another of your fab challenges, that'd be cool! :D )

Carly lol, sounds like your getting D/L from all sides...lol! As long as you can keep a timeline in your head it's all good though...and hey lots of D/L at once is never a bad thing right! :D

Lol, Liff, Liff, Liff :devil: I can't even begin to comment on your finger paint thought...or I might drown in my thoughts in the Gutter...let's just say this, In my opinion, Linds is an "artist" and Danny is her favorite "canvas"! ;) Heehee! :D

As for her and the bow and arrow scene, from what eppy was that "Stuck on You" right? She was so adorable in that scene! Her excitement was so real and so cute! I love how she gets to into new experiments and new discoveries like that, and yeah in a way it is child like in her enthusiam, but with the brilliance to figure it out mixed in! :D

And yeah Liff I totally agree, I honestly don't see either of them missing the parts of themselves they "sacrificed" to be together...I totally think it's win/win for both of them and they both most definitely seem happier to me this season than any of the previous ones! (YAY for CANON!! :D )

Okay time for me to go to work...I'll be back this evening, of course! :D Have a swell Hump Day, but don't go looking for our couple for a while, they're "celebrating" the day in their own special way! :devil:

*Mo giggles and shimmers off in her indestructable bubble of pink fluffiness!*

Pssst...Aud my wub, where is you??

Would it be wrong for me to say that I think the parts they sacrificed were the ones we weren't so happy about? Danny shed his sardonic-ish side and Lindsay left her insecurities and pain. It's a win-win situation in my book - but maybe that's just me

its not just you Liff.

IMHO he matured and tuned down the macho-routine down but he still is sarcastic and passionate. she isnt the little girl trying to please her dad anymore. but she is still witty and a bit of a smart-ass (I really hope it means what i think it means)

I say its a win-win-win situation. he wins, she wins and we win too

Afternoon Hump Day Shippers!!!! Hows it goin?! all lookin forward to tonights 'lethal' episode?! :lol: :devil:

Stuffy
I did - okay that's not true. I only heard the ending :p and I won't tell you what they say, but you're going to squee. A lot.

My lips are sealed

Oh, and listen to the commentary for 'Consequences', and go to the part where Lindsay is talking with Mac and Stella in his office. It's simply adorable

hehe aww i watched it!!! hehe its cute... from what i heard lol Mum was tryin to talk to me while i was watching/listenin to it :mad: so im gonna have to listen to it again! lol but i heard the words 'Danny, Lindsay, Chemistry, Hand grip.' hehe yeah. I squeed!!! lol
gonna watch the consequences one tomorrow :D cant wait!!!

Dutch

Chell! Of course you have been missed, but we all knew you were visiting NY, so we were not worried about you at all ...I hope you had a great time, have you visited any D/L hot-spots?

hehe aww bless!! Much hugs shipper bud!! :D Well, we walked the 'LRC' walk hehe and that was about it... i think lol The person i went with isnt exactly fond of DL :( lol so yeah... enough said lol :D

Vexus

Chell welcome back!

thanks u hun!!! oh yeah, and i cant wait to read your new fics!! hehe Gonna go R&R after i been here! :D

MO
*Mo tackles her bud and smooshes a big cream pie in her face!* Chell!! Of course we missed you silly goose!
Ohhhhh, I'm SO jealous hon! It's been out a whole week already and I still haven't gone and bought the DVD's!

Chell-bell covers Mo in a Pumpkin spice Frappacino from starbucks, and sprays her with chocolate cream hehe got ya!!! :p
aww you still havent got them? :( you definately will not be dissapointed hun!!! i completed my collection of the english version yesterday, i got part 2, and i have to say, our special features compared to yours are rubbish! lol oh yeah, and Danny kept me in Very good company on the flight ;) hehe took my mind right off it!!! ;) :devil:

catch u later peeps!!!! :D

XXXX

Good evening! :)

Mo said:
Lol, Dutch you're what 9 hours ahead of me...it's 10pm where I am...so it's what about 6am by you, yeah?
Nope! I am 9 hours ahead, but that means when it's 10pm where you are it's 7am (the next day) where I am...and that's already early for me - all the coffee in the world :D wouldn't help if I had to get up at 6... :eek:

Liffy said:
how much paint is going to get onto him before he...err...explodes from the fun
:lol: LOL :lol: I think we might have just broken that meter in two - But I think this type of "canvas" (*high fives Mo*) will make it completely impossible for the "artist" to complete her piece of art too :devil:.

Liffy again (of course :p):
Dutch, that Speed Racer outfit you found was totally hilarious! Call me naughty but I can't see Danny wearing that - at all. Unless they're alone in the bedroom and he's just wearing the car
*suddenly hears Danny singing: "Baby you can drive my car, And maybe I'll love you, Beep beep'm beep beep yeah!"* :D

I agree about the 'sacrifices' -that's why I put that between quotation marks in the first place too-. What they both gave up for the other were the things that no one (they themselves included) would really miss. And in giving those up they became stronger...so yeah, like you all said: WIN-WIN equals CANON! ;)

Chell said:
walked the 'LRC' walk
Well at least you got a little D/L experience AND you got season 3 on the plane back! :D

I'm jealous too about the extras on the uk version of the dvds.Would I be being VERY geeky to buy the US version as well when I'm in NY in just 4 short weeks??

Hey guys havent had time to post here latly, I never get time to write a novel when I do post anyway :lol:

Glad to see you back Chell, Brit Buddy, Glad to her you had a good trip- and walking the LRC walk :lol:

I don't blame you sherry if you do that but the extras on our DVDs are rubish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back