Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Dani said:
This could even go like thread title "D/L #19: Yay, they're an 'us' now" :lol: :p
Or maybe like Pam said it herself: "Very much an item" ??? :D

What on earth does Pam mean with "And then, ultimately, we'll find a little skip in there somewhere." ??? Ultimately??? Is that the same as the words "finally" or "in the end"? I really must stop analyzing everything ...

Happy Birthday Mo! :)

Hello buddies!
First of all, a pic for you, Mo
318.jpg

Buon Compleanno! :)

Dani said:
Italian to Lindsay?? That's awesome
Awww! Danny whispering something in Italian…*_* I’d pay to see this! :D

Abby, your idea with Lindsay finding Danny and the little boy asleep in the couch it just too cute Aww, I'm already imagining it. So sweet! Anyway, everything D/L do together ends up being cute Squeee!
Thanks hon!
I’ve just talked with Cam about these domestic scenarios. She said that she loves them and she pictured Danny and Lindsay eating spaghetti with tomato sauce with their child on the high chair, with sauce on all his face, that eats the spaghetti with his hands… :lol:
That would be really cute!!!

Btw... Mo , Cam asked me to tell you Happy Birthday for her, too. :)

^^So Abby, do you and Cammie know each other personally? Either way, I hope she is having the most fun on her vacation :) I am going for three days this week as well, just not for Italy :p

Rad said:
I found some amazing DL avvies on LJ today. I wanted to kiss them all. They were all animated, I'm very temtped to replace Ron and Hermione right now and use one of my new DL ones. Love those kids Danny and Linds, they go together like cake and ice cream!
I see you already did, and let me tell you that it is so awesome! I so understand your need to kiss them, like standing and just staring for hours, paying atention to every detail of what they say and what they do and just everything. You guys tell me something, why are they so perfect for each other?! :D I mean, I wanna have someone to me as Danny is to Lindsay :p

Sb[/b]...Still Ausiello]If ultimately means that, then it has to mean the end of the season, not the end of the relationship, obviously, right? :rolleyes: Hm, cliffhanger in the end of season 4 for D/L...That's why I avoid reading spoilers too many times

*Mo bounces in, a year older and a year wiser...!* :lol: Yeah right...year older maybe...wiser though? Nah! :lol: Hi y'all!! Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes, you all rock! I feel so special! :D :D

Can't stay too long I'm off to do some serious shopping...Aud hon you coming? ;) Thanks again for all the fabulous wishes...and I'll be back later...Danny and I have date later tonight! ;) (Linds let me have him for my b'day! ;) :devil: )

*Mo grins and waves excitedly before skipping back out to her fluffy pink fog filled bubble!* :lol:

I could not resist not changing my avvie after seeing all the DL goodness about these days. I changed all my stuff actually, I felt it was about time to, I hadn't changed it in a while.

There really isn't anything more beautiful than DL when they are all joking around with each other, but I must say, LRC was a fantastic angsty DL eppy, and good DL angst is vital to there amazing chemistry I think. But what can I say, I'm an angst lover with these two... but joking is fun. Oh dear, I'm so confused! :lol:

hey guys loving the name of the thered

could you help me could some one tell me the qutoes that was said between Danny and lindsay during thr flashback of Snow Day ( if you understand what i mean thanks) as i want to use it for a fanfic story iam doing thanks

Madsion-Louise

This could even go like thread title "D/L #19: Yay, they're an 'us' now"
Im diggin' it ;)

As for quotes from 'Snow Day', unlike these other obsessed people here, Ive only seen that episode once and didn't really remember much quotes. I was more focused on the HAWTness of that which is D/L :)

How do you guys like my new avie?

Doesn't it make you want to eat! :)

Rad, I love your avie! It's a good change. Anytime I can see Danny and Linday together is all right to me! :)

Welcome Madison Louise ! Feel free to post all the time. We dont' bite (sort of!):)

Liff said: She ALWAYS plays with me. It's a dang Malaysian thing. And since she's actually THERE...so unfair.

Who, me? *innocent look* :lol:

ILuvJonathanTogo said: unlike these other obsessed people here, Ive only seen that episode once and didn't really remember much quotes.

*Starts to count mentally how many times I've seen the scene...*

Music playing in the background: Desperately waiting for you to smile, and change your mind....
* Danny and Lindsay shooting pool *
Danny: There's no way you're gonna make this shot too, Montana.
Lindsay: A Benjamin says I do.
* Lindsay sinks the shot *
Lindsay: You owe me a hundred dollars.
Danny: You know what, ah... you're gonna have to wait til' payday.
Lindsay: No, either you pay me now, or, you can come up with something better.
* insert scene of the year in here *
Music in background: No, don't treat me like a baby...

Hope that helps, Madison.

Guess what? That entire scene dialogue just came off the top of my head! Without referring! I can almost see ILuvJonathanTogo half laughing, half rolling your eyes. :lol:
P/S: *glances at pic of James Roday* You a Pysch fan? Kudos!

And vexus, yummy!! Now I'm hungry...

*heads off to watch repeat of Sleight Out of Hand*

That's right! Although the show just previewed very recently, so I've only seen three episodes. But I'm hooked all the same! :D

And, you think this is bad? I translated the whole dialogue into Malay language once. Hilarious results. The best sentences became super corny. Liffy would know what I mean. :lol:

Well "And then, ultimately, we'll find a little skip in there somewhere" does mean "in the end" but not "the end" of D/L per se. Let's just say that when it comes to it, they will put in a little "skip" somewhere. Personally I think the "ultimately" refers to the inevitability of that "skip" which we all know and have no doubts that Danny and Linds will pull through together. And yes, you need to stop analyzing :p

Dani asked:
You guys tell me something, why are they so perfect for each other?!
Because they just are! :lol: They're 2 halves of a whole, yin and yang, the balance of life, Mine and Mo's frequent relaxation buddies ( I couldn't resist :D ) and simply just pieces of each other!! I could go on, ask Aud I had to actually edit and take out bits of that letter thing we did a while back. :lol:

I mean, I wanna have someone to me as Danny is to Lindsay
Danny is one lucky dude. Don't we all want that someone special? :)

Okay if they do a cliff hanger of D/L angst I'm going to get Veasey to riot with us. I am NOT a fan of TV cliffy's. Fanfics - yes. TV - no. D/L - HELL NO! In season angst, I don't mind waiting for the outcome cos I know it's going to be good. But the fact that writers are going to get 2 MONTHS of thinking time could totally ruin things. Urgh, unfortunately, it's a ratings stunt.

Mo said:
Danny and I have date later tonight! ;) (Linds let me have him for my b'day! ;) :devil: )
*snuggles Linds* Isn't my purrdy Linds just the best hahn?

Rad said:
good DL angst is vital to there amazing chemistry
Good angst yes, bad angst - I raise my pitchfork and arsenal. There's a big line between good and bad angst and the writers have been going back and forth BIG time. Hopefully the next season they'll do us proud. We want D/L spun right! Not just a botch job at it.

Dear writers,

If you ever need help with D/L I'm free to help! I'll even quit my job and everything! I'll do it free! GLADLY!

:D :D

Sara said:
As for quotes from 'Snow Day', unlike these other obsessed people here, Ive only seen that episode once and didn't really remember much quotes. I was more focused on the HAWTness of that which is D/L
Heheh, I'm audio-centric. Meaning I can pick up audio easily compared to written words and BOY do I have those scenes replaying in my head on permanent repeat! :lol:

Vex said:

Doesn't it make you want to eat! :)
Haha, yum. I love chocolate. I love Hersheys too! But I don't have anyone to buy kisses for anymore :devil: Hey, guys like chocolates too! :p

Fern said:
Who, me? *innocent look*
Ha - ha- ha -ha - no :eek: :lol: Sweetie you need an easier name! We'll call you Fern cos it's just you ;) HAH! You can't whistle innocently around me! I can see right through that whistle. :D

Guess what? That entire scene dialogue just came off the top of my head! Without referring! I can almost see ILuvJonathanTogo half laughing, half rolling your eyes.
Perhaps it's best I keep my mouth shut. But sadly (or rather happily) I can recall that much too :D Hehe, sooner or later my computer is going to rebel against SD. :eek: My playcount is off the charts. :lol: :p

And, you think this is bad? I translated the whole dialogue into Malay language once. Hilarious results. The best sentences became super corny. Liffy would know what I mean.
*blink* Oh boy... I just did that in my head and :eek: I think I'm going to cry. Yang yu pi translate dlm BM tu buat pe? :lol: You need to spend your time doing something else! Like....Oh I don't know... write? :D Either that or P-M-R :devil: Mwahahahaha :devil:

"Oh, oh, oh...Woke up today...Feeling the way I always do...Oh, oh, oh...Hungry for something...That I can't eat...Then I hear that beat...The rhythm of town...Starts calling me down...It's like a message from High above
Oh, oh, oh...Pulling me out...To the smiles and the...Streets that I love...
Good morning Baltimore! Every day's like an open door, Every night is a fantasy, Every sound's like a symphony!"

Good morning D/L shippy buddies! In case y'all couldn't tell...I went to see Hairspray again for my b'day last night! :lol: Fabulous movie! It's hysterical and so fun! And I had a great b'day, thanks again for all your b'day wishes...you all are AWESOME! *Mo passes out lots of birthday cake to all her fabulous shippy buddies who totally deserve it!* :D

Angsty niece who is turning fluffy but doesn't know it Rad:
But what can I say, I'm an angst lover with these two... but joking is fun. Oh dear, I'm so confused!
No worries babe, just breath deeply of the lovely pink fluffy fog and everything will be alright! ;) Heehee! :lol: And for the record hon, I'd say you're still pretty angsty...although right now it's pretty dang hard not to love some D/L fluff, even for you angsties...ain't that right! ;) :D

Gonna make me hungry even early in the morn Vex bud asked:
Doesn't it make you want to eat!
I like it hon, Hershey's is a classic! Always good and always sweet...and heck if the rumors are true...chocolate can make you feel like you're in love, so bring it on! :lol:

Cute bud with the great memory Danns sighed:
* insert scene of the year in here *
Lol, well done on remembering that scene's dialogue hon! It's pretty burned in my memory too...hard not to be! ;) And I definitely agree the scene that followed should win "Scene of the Year" for D/L...hot steamy smexiness...bring it on!! :devil: *Mo sighs dreamily just thinking about it!*

My dear Dani asked:
You guys tell me something, why are they so perfect for each other?!
Then my naughty fluffer nutter bud Liffy replied:
Because they just are! They're 2 halves of a whole, yin and yang, the balance of life, Mine and Mo's frequent relaxation buddies ( I couldn't resist ) and simply just pieces of each other!! I could go on, ask Aud I had to actually edit and take out bits of that letter thing we did a while back.
Yeah on the one hand that is an easy question Dani hon, they are so perfect for eachother because they fit eachother...perfectly! The hard part comes in when you have to explain how they fit eachother...not that it's hard to do, it's just hard to fit the explanation into like one paragraph! :lol: I 'm pretty sure I could ramble for like a full page on why these two are so perfect for eachother...for now let's just go with the idea that popped into my head...Linds is the chocolate, and Danny is the marshmellow...on their own they are good, melt them together though and they form the most delicious perfect dessert ever created! And once you've melted this D/L s'more together you can never pull them apart! They are forever part of eachother, just like our lovely couple!! (How's that for an analogy of our couple! :lol: )

Good angst yes, bad angst - I raise my pitchfork and arsenal.
Oh hon, tell me about it! Good angst, as in the kind that leads very quickly to kissing and making up :devil: that's okay...bad angst that keeps them apart and makes them resent or hate eachother...heads will be rolling if they even approach that idea with these two! *Mo shakes her head and points to her arsenal threateningly!* But I refuse to dwell on bad angst with these two...things are GREAT now...let's just focus on that! They are OFFICIALLY together and in a RELATIONSHIP and life is good!! SQUEEEEEE! :lol:

Alright my dears...remember stay positive! Aud my lovely fluffy Twin, I need your super powers of hope right now!! :D Remember y'all, nothing beats bad angst faster then a group of uber-fluffy shippers staying hopeful! (it helps if they're armed and dangerous too...but that's beside the point! ;) )

Okay I'm off to start my day...have a swell day y'all and I'll be back! ;)
*Mo grins and shimmers off in her fluffy bubble!*

Gosh, all this these time differences confuse me. It's getting dark here and y'all are just waking up? :lol:

Oh boy, can anyone imagine a scenario where Linds had to go for some course or something elsewhere, and Danny's frettin' cos he can't sleep without his bed mate :) Aww... they've definately gotten use to sleeping with each other by now :) It's love!

The fluffy thoughts have come back to bombard my thoughts...once again. :lol: Maybe I've been "overexposed" to the pink gas :eek: in which case... *inches closer* I want more :) They leave me warm and fuzzy. As do D/L and Linds in general :devil:

Where is everyone this fine (and currently dark) Sunday? Hope y'all are havin' a fab time out there. It's winter here so technically there's nothing better to do :p

You people post the longest posts I ever seen before in my freaking life!.. *sighs* Their so long my computers going on gateway. .. lol. I'm gonna whack all of you.

God, you guys are so fluffy. Like seriously, your fluffier then me in catnip and thats where I'm the fluffiest. Jesus, so much fluff is bad thing yall know that?

Oh since Mo's birthday was yesterday. I'm snagging Danny again. *kidnaps him*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back