Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

greetings from the city...and no luck at finding that apartment! but there is a berry special person who just celebrated her birthday. HAPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY, dutch!! :D :D i wanted to get that danny apartment pic in RL for ya, but it looks like i probably wont! :( i hope you had a really great day (if you worked too!). best wishes. :)

oh, Auda! i dont like those angsty scenarios! ahhh! *runs toward the pink smoke/clouds*

hi Fern!

stuffy! love that banner. ;) HOT.

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

**Happy Belated birthdy Dutchie! Sorry about not posting it earler :(

Good luck Angel in your apartment search. Remember Location, Location, Location! :)

Stuffy I read your disclaimer about your avie and I started to drool at the hotness of Danny!

Wish me luck!

I'm am attempting to get organized at my place. I have gathered clothes to give away, cleaned every inch of my place.

I have a week to do this as I have taken a week off.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pops in singing to the tune of '99 bottles of Beer'..."51 days of summer hiatus, 51 days of summer, one goes by, "Closer" we sigh, 50 days of summer hiatus!" * :lol: Hello my lovlies! I can't believe it's only 50 days until our new season begins...I think we should dub this new season..."Season of Love!" or even better..."Season of Smex!" :devil: Heehee! :lol: Cuz both are so gonna be happening with our couple this season...alot! ;) *Squeeeee!* :D

You know what happens when you try to keep a secret from me, silly boy! *Mo grabs Stuffy and together they sneak up on Liffy and start tickling him mercilessly!* :lol: I know...you So said "You shall be Fern!" and that was that! ;) I knew it! :lol:

Mmmmm, you're cute and very fluffy and that's fabulous...but I just might have to whack you on Lynny's behalf if you start messin' with her ship, I tend to get posessive for her when it comes to her ship's! ;)

*Mo looks over at Dutch and nods cheekily!* We won't! :lol: Thanks Stuffy hon, you're sweet! *Huggles!* :D By the way hon, thanks for the banner warning! ;) *Stares at Stuffy's banner helplessly! It's...just...so...purty!* :D

Lol, I LOVE it! If my Fluffy Twin's angsty options have to happen, then I definitely say it should go down that way Dutch! Nicely written hon! And that fluffy ending...perfect! (See hon, that fluffy fog's gettin' to ya! ;) Heehee! Yay!)

Angel you're apartment hunting? Good luck with that hon! It's fun! Location...and if it feels like "home" go with it! :D

Vexxy wow babes, good job with all that cleaning! Sounds like a good use of a week off! ;) (Still love your avie...yummy! ;) )

Alright my dears...I think I'm gonna grab me something to munch on, and for once I don't mean Danny! :lol: (I'm saving him for dessert! ;) Besides Linds is feeling possessive tonight and I don't want her to whack me...she's small but man that girl can whack! :lol: )

*Mo grins and waving shimmers away in her bubble, trailed by a fine pink fog!* ;)

Psssttt...Aud wub, I got some TOTALLY cute clothes for my b'day...you should see them, you'd be totally proud of my shopping abilities! ;)

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, Liffy, do not read this. Go away!
    The episode is called "Down the Rabbit Hole". Nothing much D/L wise, but as usual, it probably means they don't have any interaction amongst the guest stars. It appears to be a single case episode, as it seems everyone is working the case together. It ties in to "Second Life". Only know a young woman is murdered. And Peyton has decided to stay in London. Don't know much more yet, so will post as I learn more.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Catey you are officially my spoilers hero! *Huggles!* Thanks for the info...Liffy you still sure about this SF thing? *Mo giggles evilly!* Just checking...more power to you, I know I can't resist! My hand is going over the box before my brain even realizes it! :lol: Thanks again Catey hon...

Can't wait for Season 4!! Yay!!! :D

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Frankly, I'm just enjoying torturing Liffy now with the spoiler boxes. lol. Not that there wasn't anything in this one, but I think of the torture I'm putting him through and I giggle like you Mo. Heck, we should all throw spoiler boxes up just to torment Liffy, as we slowly trudge towards the beginning of the new season. How many days until the new season starts? 50, you say? Why does that feel so far away? Between waiting for summer vacation to be over and the new season to start, I will be sanity challenged by then.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo grins and high fives her Spoiler Queen buddy!* Lol, yeah I have to admit it would be pretty hilarious to just randomly throw up spoiler boxes to be mean to the SF's...wow, we're mean! :lol: Sorry Liffy bud! ;) *Mo hugs her fluffy bud and then winks at Catey before looking innocent!* ;)

Yup 50 days left...on the one hand it feels like a lot, but for some reason it also doesn't I dunno why...it's weird! :rolleyes: :lol: I hear ya on the sanity challenged though...all this waiting, I don't do so good with that! :lol:

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Happy Birthday, Dutch Dear!! :) Should Mo and I sing?? :D

I want pictures now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Okay, so I'm happy that you guys didn't throw stuff at me for my angsty questions. Either way, the questions really suck. I didn't give y'all many good choices did I?? But you all did great and stepped up with some orginial and fun scenarios. :)

I think Danny would join the circus. Why? Because he's a dork sometimes and very impulsive. Anyway, he really wouldn't have to join the circus circus---he could join security and protect the beautiful circus performers while Linds sneaks off with Marty Pino. Oops, did I just give you a heart attack Mo?? You know I was kidding. I personally hope that these two join us in the fluffy bubble forever!! It's destiny. ;)

Hugs and Fluffy thoughts!! Why do I always feel like Elmira from Tiny Toons when I come to or leave this thread?? :lol:

And I'll hug you, love you, squish you, and take you home.....

Sanity Challenged? Yup. ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yes Aud wub we should sing! *Mo begins to warble...* "Love is in the Air...everywhere I look around...!" :lol:

Lol, I'll work on those pics Fluffy Twin! For now let's just say...I'll be looking good! ;) Heehee! :D We SO need to go clubbin' babes! ;)

We could never throw things at you hon! Well at least I never would and I'd dive in front of you and protect you if anyone else tried to! :D As much as I don't like considering angst...I liked our fun answers to them! :D

Lol, nah no heart attack...I've gotten better at not freaking out...(Lol, let's not tempt fate though! :lol: ) And D/L will be joining us in our fluffy bubble...did I forget to tell you I tied them up together and tossed them in there with us....I mean ummmm they just jumped in here without an coercion! :lol:

Sanity challenged is really the only way to go! ;)

10. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

I suddenly have a vivid image of me kneeling in front of Liffy whose arms are spread out, and in a booming voice, he declares majestically, 'You shall be Fern!'
    :lol:

Yay! Watched Daze of Wine and Roaches yesterday! *cute Lindsay and Danny banter* *SQUEE!*
    Wait... why am I so happy? Here's you lot counting down til' Season four, which I won't see til next year....
    *tears well up* BWA-AAAAAAA!!!!!

*sniffles*
    *dashes off to *bleah!* study*
    :lol:

11. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*giggles* I rather enjoy teasing Liffy with all these spoiler boxes. It's great fun *evil grin*

Alright well I did have a new banner, except that it was too tall and Modie said I had to change it. So until I know how to do that, I'm having the purty one that Liffy made :)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo pops in very quickly....quite tired this morning and deciding that she needs to find a way to make this (shipping) into an official paying job somehow...!* :D
    Good morning shippy buddies! So I'm considering quitting my day job and moving on to stalking CBS until they allow me to write for them...anyone have any thoughts?! :lol: I could work with our D/L hero Pam and we could make lots and lots of beautiful D/L scenes! :D That'd be SO fun!

Fern hon don't cry! It's a bummer you can't see it sure...but at least you can pop in here and hear all about it...that's better than not knowing at all what's going on, right!

Lol, poor Liffy all of us girlies are ganging up on him! :lol: (I think he can handle it though...can't ya Liff!)

I like your banner Stuffy hon...it's purty and your avie...yeah it's addictive! ;)

Alright as much as I want to be a fluffy scene writer with Pam...real life calls... :p which means I must answer or have no where to live :lol: So I'm off! Have a swell day y'all and I'll be back later! :D

*Mo climbs aboard her fluffy bubble, giant coffee mug in hand...and shimmers off!* :D

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys just popped in from the pool!!!!

I only had 1 hour.. i think i'm going to have to get nore I had to read a lot!! Anyway you guys thing so new csi is bad how about NO csi I at all!

Anyway I'm going to get an ice cream :lol: but i'll talk soon

PS Hi to 'ILJT' (sorry don't know your name)!!

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Think again Mo dearest. There IS a reason why I call her Fern :devil: I'll tell you when Lynny tells me what hegm means :lol: Hahahaha. Fern sweetie, tell Mo NOTHING!

You'll have to get me first! *runs away* [note: help is not allowed]

Oh yeah, her arms give a doozey. :lol:

Liiike....about 92.6% sure :p

:eek: When did YOU turn EVIL?!?!? This is so unfair... I teach kindergarten here people! Giving me mental breakdowns will forever etch painful memories into the minds of the young. (Wow, that was rather speechy and somewhat poetic - I swear, I do teach :p ).

*glare* E.V.I.L

Oh that SO doesn't work :p

I didn't? Oh - I meant to. *throws a pie into Auda's face* Oh you look so pretty, not to mention sweet and delicious ;) *whistles*

You mean there was a point in time when were.....sane? Wow...didn't know that....

Ooh, I want to hear you warble :lol:

Well that's interesting... :lol: I've never "declared majestically" anything before accept "LUNCH TIME!" or... "TV - MINE - NY FINALE".

*cough*streamyx*cough* God I so miss my streamyx....

Oh you dont need to say that, my mental picture of you includes an evil grin - it never goes away... :rolleyes:

You people are downright EVIL. But (unfortunately) I still wubs you all. meh, Pressure? What pressure :devil:

Now I must be off and make little signs for the artroom so that I (not the itty bitty kiddies) know where everything is :eek:

Tally Ho!

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*smiles at the idea of Liffy drawing with all the little kiddies, then giggles as they decide to draw on him instead of the paper* I may be evil, hun, but you still love me ;) And don't even think about using the word "unfortunately" here *prods buddy with sword*

Aud! I'll protect you from those who dare throw pies at you. *stands in front of buddy and shields her with her other two swords* Mwahahahaha!!

Let me just say Liffy, that when you saw that picture of me on MSN, I did not have an "evil grin" on my face. Nope. Just a sweet one :D

dutch and Mo, how did you girls enjoy your night with Danny? :devil: Three months tomorrow and it's my turn :) oh the endless possibilities...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.