Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! *collapses on a sofa in the 8-ball* Man, i've just had the most stressful few hours of my life. We're going on holiday tomorrow, so we have to put my dog and my two cats into the pet hotel. The dog was easy coz we just walked him there, but we had to catch the cats and put them in cages to transport them, and they're very smart. But we managed it. Man, i'm tired. Anywayz, that was O/T, sorry Mods.

I see DAnNSfreak is back! I'm not sure if i met you or not, but anywayz, I'm Soph. Hope you stick around.

I'll join ya Liffy. *joins Liffy in watching SD and throws M&Ms at him* :lol: Love ya really, Liffy!

This might be my last post as i'm going to Kent for a week, but i might be able to come on later, i'll see. If not, have fun while i'm gone, and Mo, Liffy... behave! :lol:

Love y'all! Mwah! xxx

Hey buddies!
*joins Soph and Liffy on the couch and starts watching SD*
I’ve just talked with Cam . She asked me to say you hello for her and that she’s happy that Phyx , Del and the other who were MIA are back. She also said that she’ll back in eight days and hugs you all. :)

Mo said:
I will admit to liking a balance of fluff and angst...only, ONLY because then the fluff seems that much sweeter after the angst
I like this, too. I like fluff and angst together, fluff is perfect after the angst! :D

Hey Abby hon I couldn't help but notice your banner...are you an E/C shipper? Did I know that? Sweet deal either way...I'm a fan of them too!
Yeah, I love E/C…I’ve been in the E/C thread since May! :D

Liffy said:
I just had a mental picture of Messer Jr. wandering around the house crying "Maaaaaa!" cos he's hungry. Ahh...the cuteness of domestic D/L. That and a mini-Danny running around is just adorable and hilarious
Yeah! That would be totally awesome! Also, I can see him crying ‘Maaaaa!’ and Danny crying ‘Montanaaaaa’, when Lindsay has to work on night, because they’re both hungry and the fridge is empty! :lol: I think that finally, Danny would order pizza and then, when Lindsay come home, she’d find the remains of the dinner and the TV turned on, but when she go to turn it off, she’d find them both asleep on the couch. That would be soooo cute! *_* :)

PSG said:
This might be my last post as i'm going to Kent for a week, but i might be able to come on later, i'll see.
Have fun, Soph we’ll miss ya! :(

Btw…welcome back Phyx and DAnNSfreak ! :)

fellow early-August-Leo Mo said:
Your b'days Monday hon? Sweet deal! That's awesome! Yay for us having b'days so close together! And heck no I don't mind that you consider it an early b'day present for you too...it totally is!
Yeah we're sharing pressies :D...And I think we should throw an party in Dantana Memorial Park to unveil the statues :cool: and to celebrate that we both are a year older and not one bit wiser ;) :lol:....
cheating Liffy said:
What's your point?
cheating is soooo mean! :mad: *stamps feet* :p Now the few remaining angsties and I have to come up with some ingenious way to get some of the fluffies to 'the dark side' again :devil:...*starts plotting*
Clever Dani said:
I can balance the two, I won't let you take my angst side, but I can join in the fluffy moments celebrations as well...Seems fair, right
Bravo sweetie! :) Didn't know you liked TEH angst too... :D

Liff, Abby the idea of both Danny and Danny jr. calling out for Lindsay is funny...poor girl Lindsay though...when jr. takes after his dad he'll will be a handful :lol:...two men in her life with that kind of a temper... :eek: but after finding them asleep on the couch I think she'll melt...I know I would :D

Abby say hi to Cam for me...

*Mo grins infectiously and does a cartwheel, cartwheel, roundoff, front handspring, back flip into the thread!* (And I'm not even a cheerleader...now that's impressive! :lol: ) Good morning all, and Happy Friday!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Fridays? Especially when I don't have to work and get to sleep in, and then chill! Love it!
What if this "skip" Pam was talking about, isn't like a bad relationship thing...what if the "skip" is that Linds gets pregnant? I mean I know Anna was just pregnant so that might be kind of funny...but seriously...what if they made that the skip! A D/L baby...I want one!! Heehee!! Just a thought I had! Either way, we gots a "relationship" baby, wohoo!!
Not so angelic gutter buddy Liffy winked:
Great! Me & Bry 'll have a right-ol' chat about those skeletons ya have in your closet Mwahahaha. That'll teach ya t'throw roaches at me. *flings one onto Stuffy*
Hey you, be nice to our Stuffy! :D Just cuz you're a bit jealous that she found an additional snuggle buddy other than you! ;)

you're gettin' my chocolate cake as a present!!
Works for me! Thanks bud!! I likes chocolate cake, especially when I can spread it over Danny and eat it that way! :devil: What, it's my b'day! :lol:

Da! What else would we do? Aside from pumping more pink gas. My the end of our reign, Lynny becomes a fluffy shipper. Oh Lynny...where are you??
Yeah Lynny where are you? Miss ya around here babes! ;) And Liff if we turn Lynny into a fluffy D/L shipper I think we could consider ourselves rulers of the world! :lol: (She's pretty hard core D/L angsty! ;) Not that we can't try! :D ) I think we'll need the awesome super powers of my Fluffy Twin if we're going to turn Lynny though...so Aud my wub, are you with us? We needs ya if we're gonna get Lynny! :D

Linds havin' a fetish for Danny talkin' in foreign languages? Bet he does in beeeeed
I don't know if Linds does, but I sure as heck do! :devil: :lol: But yeah, I can totally imagine him saying something in Italian to her and then her LOVING it and totally wanting him to speak it to her all the time! I'm tellin' ya, hot guys speaking in a beautiful foreign language...*swoon!!* gets me, and Linds for sure, every time! :D

Beautifully balanced shipper bud Dani queried:
Exactly, that's why we need angst! I can balance the two, I won't let you take my angst side, but I can join in the fluffy moments celebrations as well...Seems fair, right?!
That does seem fair! I am still very firmly fluffy...firmly :D but I agree...as much as angst can drive me nuts sometimes, it does balance the fluff and makes it that much sweeter! So yeah I think you can like both! ;)

Gutter bud naughty pal Liffy-wiffy grinned:
MO! Guess what? I've got a one-shot as a birthday present! Which...I'll post later when It's finalised and tweaked and all that jazz
Score! Can't wait to read it bud, make sure you post a link and I'll read it! Especially if its a b'day present and all! :D

Hmm...Mo and I will have to think about that one. I do the Gutter, she does the Fluff.
Mmmmm, heehee...I gotta say I think we both do a little of both! ;) Cuz I can get pretty guttery and you're good a fluff too! ;) But sure I'll take the Fluff throne and you can have the guttery one! ;)

Shippy dearie Soph warned cheekily:
and Mo, Liffy... behave!
Always! ;) *Mo giggles and runs off to...."behave"!* :lol:

Yeah, I love E/C…I’ve been in the E/C thread since May!
Sweet deal Abbs me too! ;)

Fellow Lioness Dutch grinned:
and to celebrate that we both are a year older and not one bit wiser
*High five!* Lol, ain't that the truth hon! :lol: Rock on us! :D

Now the few remaining angsties and I have to come up with some ingenious way to get some of the fluffies to 'the dark side' again ...*starts plotting*
Good luck with that babes! We're die hard, in case you didn't know! When things are fluffy we squee to high heavens and turn everyone around us fluffy, and when things are not fluffy we hold down the fort and keep the faith and just don't ever give up believing that our fluffy loveliness will return! So you can try...but I gotta say...it won't happen! ;) Ain't that right Aud! ;) Hey where are you Fluffy Twin?? :D

Alright y'all...day before my b'day...I'm off to have some fun on my day off, sweetness for me! :D

*Mo cartwheels to her fluffy bubble and flipping inside, shimmers gleefully away!* :D

Stuffy, the History Channel has until January 1 to remove CSI:Ny from it's lineup. That's the ruling anyway, and it was made yesterday. *Sigh* I have the dvd's too, Mo, but it was still nice to be able to watch it everyday, and it's just coming back to season 2, where of course, our lovely little ship got it's start! Happy Birthday to Mo and Dutch(early I know, but at least I said it!) My little princess just had her birthday last week.

As for D/L, I'm at the point where I will take angst, fluff, whatever, as long as they are going to acknowledge that they are a couple. I can't take another season like last one where I didn't even know if they were ever going to get back on track. I'm just glad it's being acknowledged that they are a couple. And that's the best part.

*Liff bounces into the thread carrying presents!*

Abby said:
I’ve just talked with Cam . She asked me to say you hello for her
Ooh, tell her we miss her so! :)

I like this, too. I like fluff and angst together, fluff is perfect after the angst!
Fluff is the happy ending after the storm. The love after the pain. The Danny to the Lindsay. The Pool table to the smex. Yeah, okay I'll stop now. Hee :D

Yeah, I love E/C…I’ve been in the E/C thread since May!
YEAH for E/C! (OT) I ship 'em too! But...err, I've never posted in their thread :p I'm a D/L man through and through. :devil:

Yeah! That would be totally awesome! Also, I can see him crying ‘Maaaaa!’ and Danny crying ‘Montanaaaaa’
I can see Danny Jr. cryin out 'Maaaa!' and Linds calling out "Dannyyy!" and he comes out of the shower perplexed as to why everyone's shouting.

"What?"

"Feed your son, he inherited your appetite"

Oh boy... :lol:

Dutch said:
Now the few remaining angsties and I have to come up with some ingenious way to get some of the fluffies to 'the dark side' again :devil:
Good luck trying! Though...it probably wouldn't be hard to convert me cos I can do gutter fluffy or angsty (make-up smex anyone?). Im a certified flunsty, who's complainin'? I have a thing against relationships that is not "real". Something totally fake would ruin everything.

:D So yea! Bring it on :devil:

Mo said:
Just cuz you're a bit jealous that she found an additional snuggle buddy other than you!
You keep telling yourself that. I for one am glad to be single again. For now I can party with you girls without lookin' out for the gf :p Hey, I've still got loads of years ahead o'me! :lol:

*sigh* The fluffy thoughts are back....dang it. I can't function when they come. I just sit here starin' off at the wall with a dopey grin. One day, my brother will take a picture. (FYI he's a D/L shipper in training and denial. I actually found his sig on the D/L petition. How cool is that? Okay, I asked him if he wanted to, and he just shrugged. The next thing I know - he's right there!) :lol:

Score! Can't wait to read it bud, make sure you post a link and I'll read it! Especially if its a b'day present and all!
And here it is!

Title: Train Set
Rating: T
Gentre: Family/Drama
Summary: A childhood toy. It was a part of his past and now a part of his son's future.

Hope y'all like it :D

Catey said:
I'm just glad it's being acknowledged that they are a couple.
How true. It's no longer the "are they or aren't they" scenario. It's the "yay they're an "us" now" :D :D

Squee!

Queen of the fluff Mo said:
I can totally imagine him saying something in Italian to her and then her LOVING it and totally wanting him to speak it to her all the time!
I would so love to see that. :D Miss Veasey, Pam, :) we gave you a statue in our lovely GutterVille, could you please, please do us a tiny favour ;) and have Danny say something in Italian to Lindsay...We don't even care what he says (she wouldn't understand it anyway)...have him read a menu or something :lol:, but we would love it...and so would Lindsay... :devil:
Pink gas producing Liff :eek: said:
make-up smex anyone?)
Spot on dear! That the best part of (most of) the angst :D...for some pairings I like angst with no hope of fluff at all, but not for our lovely couple...the angst is there, but the fluff is never far behind... :)

BTW read your story and loved it...left a review... :)

Mo in the country where your family has its roots it's already the 4th of August :D....so I like to wish you a very, very Happy Birthday...and here's a nice chocolate-strawberry cake to make all your dreams come true :devil:

strawberry_chocolate_cake.jpg

Gefeliciteerd! ;)

Hey, Mo , Happy, Happy Birthday! May you have a blessed day, filled with bowls and bowls of M&Ms! (and if there are any left over, feel free to *cough* share!) :D
*grabs a small bit of strawberry from the cake, gets slapped in the hand by dutch_treat * :p

messermonroe , I'm somebody you know already. I just use different pen names. Give you a hint... my most feared letter combination for this year is P-M-R. :lol:
And yes, you get the roti canai, and I'll hold their mouths open... and while you're at it, bring a few plates of Nasi Kandar! Yummy! :lol:

Thanks for the warm 'welcome back' everyone! I really need to come here more often. *sends M&M love all around*

dutch_treat said: We don't even care what he says (she wouldn't understand it anyway)...

Neither would most of us! But we, like Lindsay, would be darn quick to find out, no? :devil:

That cake looks good! I'm losing weight and I could go for a big slice of that cake. :)

*Happy Birthday Mo!

Liff, I love your story! You are very creative! :)

*Mo dances into the thread...giggling giddily!* Hi my lovelies...how are y'all this fine Friday evening? I had a great relaxing day today...and my mom and I just went and saw the new movie "Becoming Jane" about Jane Austen's life...if any of y'all are J.A. fans, I HIGHLY recommend the movie! It's amazing...a bit sad, but so good! Aud my fluffy wub, I think you would like it! ;)

Queen of the spoilers Catey grinned:
I'm just glad it's being acknowledged that they are a couple. And that's the best part.
Yeah I know Catey hon, after the up and down roller coaster ride the PTB dragged us on with D/L this past season, I am hugely relieved to not have go through that again! To have it officially announced that they are "together" and in a real "relationship" is such a nice reality! We all knew they were and to have that confirmed by the real PTB is so awesome! :D
Oh and thanks so much for the for the "Happy b'day" hon, that's so sweet of you! ;)

Fellow gutter bud and naughty mischief maker Liffy rhymed:
Fluff is the happy ending after the storm. The love after the pain. The Danny to the Lindsay. The Pool table to the smex. Yeah, okay I'll stop now. Hee
Oh hon, why stop there you were on such a roll! ;) Heehee! fluff after angst is the kiss after the slap, the makeout after the fight...hot smex after the big fight...works for me! :devil: Heehee! :D

I for one am glad to be single again.
Okay bub, did you mean that just in general cuz to me it sounds like you and our Stuffy had something goin... ;) yeah you heard me! :lol:

It's the "yay they're an "us" now"
And that's the best kinda "Yay!" :D

Liffy I'm off to read your ficcie here in just a sec...thanks for writing it! Score! ;)

Darlin' who lives where my roots are planted Dutch hon:
I would so love to see that. Miss Veasey, Pam, we gave you a statue in our lovely GutterVille, could you please, please do us a tiny favour and have Danny say something in Italian to Lindsay...We don't even care what he says (she wouldn't understand it anyway)...have him read a menu or something , but we would love it...and so would Lindsay...
*Mo joins in the asking and pleading!* Pam you are currently my D/L hero, writer and producer...you are worthy of the holiday in your name...so could you please, oh please, oh please let Danny speak Italian to his Lindsay! Like Dutch said, even just something little...oh please!!

Mo in the country where your family has its roots it's already the 4th of August ....so I like to wish you a very, very Happy Birthday...and here's a nice chocolate-strawberry cake to make all your dreams come true
Awwww thanks hon, you are so sweet, and way too cute!! Yay, I like early Happy Birthday wishes! And babes, that cake is AMAZING!!! Holy cow...where did you find that? That is soooooo gorgeous! I love it! I don't want to eat it almost, it's too purty! :D

Shippy bud Danns hon sang:
Hey, Mo , Happy, Happy Birthday!
Thanks hon! That's sweet of you!

And thanks to you too Vexxy bud! Y'all are so sweet!!

Wow, y'all you're amazing and so sweet with all the b'day wishes! I feel so special! Lol, and thanks for letting me get giddy about my b'day...I just get to silly and little-kid-ish when it comes to my b'day! :lol: And speaking of getting giddy and excited...our couple is OFFICIAL!! YAY!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!* I so cannot wait for our new season...it's gonna rock! No more wishin' and hopin' and wonderin'....now it's knowing and enjoying and loving! YAY!!! :D :D

*Mo grins and skips out of the thread to get something sweet...."Oh Danny boy"!* :devil:

I know I've been a little slow with posting here :D School started up again :rolleyes: so you know how it is...

Just dropped by to say Happy Birthday Mo!(even though I'm probably late with this) and to whoevers birthday is coming up! Have a great one guys, tomorrow I'll try to post a bigger post that catches me up on everything ;)

It's such a sunny lovely hot mornin', perfect to celebrate Mo's birthday! Happy Birthday hon :D Feliz Aniversário!
Here's a picture just for you:
30201102nw4.jpg

Aww, my dear italian cousin Cammie! I miss her...Abby say 'hi' to her back.

Liffy, seems like DAnNS is playing with you :lol: Anyway, new fiction? Will read it as soon as possible, along with your huge multi-chapter one ;)

Abby, your idea with Lindsay finding Danny and the little boy asleep in the couch it just too cute :) Aww, I'm already imagining it. So sweet! Anyway, everything D/L do together ends up being cute :) Squeee!

Italian to Lindsay?? That's awesome :D I second, or third it or something, Danny has to whisper sweet nothings in Italian to Lindsay this season. Pam Veasey, remember this: you rock!, and you sure don't want to loose that status, so just make Danny speak Italian :p ;)

Angst buddie dutch said:
Bravo sweetie! Didn't know you liked TEH angst too
Oh yeah, hon! And we're not gonna let them fluff guys end up with our angst...Because they *cough*Mo*cough* already said that she can appreciate angst as well ;)

As mentioned, Mo said:
somestimes, it does balnace the fluff and it makes it that much sweeter! So yeah I think you can like both!
Glad you think so :D *hugs* The balance between the ANGST and the fluff can be found here!

Liff said:
It's no longer the "are they or aren't they" scenario. It's the "yay they're an "us" now"
What more can I say? Perfectly said ;) This is probably one of the best quotes of the week! This could even go like thread title "D/L #19: Yay, they're an 'us' now" :lol: :p

Alright, have fun everyone! *Dani leaves singing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mo..."*

DAnNSfreak said:
messermonroe , I'm somebody you know already. I just use different pen names. Give you a hint... my most feared letter combination for this year is P-M-R.
IT'S YOU!! :p Hahahahaha. I know perfectly who you are :D hahahaha. There was a flutter of thought about you when I saw Penang....but it went away pretty fast. :lol: Penang Nasi Kandar? (this is so OT) BRING.IT.ON!! *drools* You're making me miss Malaysia with every passing second here!!

Dutch, Mo and everyone else who read train set, thank's for reviewing!! I told you I kinda twisted the fluff a bit :p

Mo said:
Okay bub, did you mean that just in general cuz to me it sounds like you and our Stuffy had something goin...
I'm talking about RL here sweetheart :D

Dani said:
Liffy, seems like DAnNS is playing with you
She ALWAYS plays with me :lol: It's a dang Malaysian thing. And since she's actually THERE...so unfair.

Will read it as soon as possible, along with your huge multi-chapter one
Aww, take your time sweetheart!

Once again...HAPPY BIRTHdAY MO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPTAIN Mo! make a wish and i hope it comes true. enjoy your berry special day :) . you can play with danny and lindsay for the day. i think they baked you a nice little dessert. everyone, dinner at D/L cottage!! ;)

have a great D/L weekend!

Auntie Mo! Happy happy birthday from all of us to you, we wish it was our birthday so we could party too, hey! :lol: I stole that from Applebee's.

I found some amazing DL avvies on LJ today. I wanted to kiss them all. They were all animated, I'm very temtped to replace Ron and Hermione right now and use one of my new DL ones. Love those kids Danny and Linds, they go together like cake and ice cream!

gives Mo a birthday cake in the face then sprays her with whipped cream HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back