Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Thanks for the praise on the zoo list. I hope it helps.

I would keep an eye on Liffy and Mo for ya, Stuffy. But i'm going away this weekend too.

PSG xxx

I am so disappointed today. CSI:NY is being removed from the History Channel, so it won't be airing daily anymore. I kind of enjoyed it, it was a good thing to have available everyday. No more season 2 fix, where I can watch the D/L relationship develop. So disappointing.

Love the Ausiello snippet by the way. A lot of people were calling it a one night stand, but this proves that it is more. I think it's great, and can't believe how slowly the time is going until the new season starts.

I am so disappointed today. CSI:NY is being removed from the History Channel, so it won't be airing daily anymore. I kind of enjoyed it, it was a good thing to have available everyday. No more season 2 fix, where I can watch the D/L relationship develop. So disappointing.

You're serious?? :( well that just sucks. Ahhh blast it all, now I won't have anything to look forward to at lunch. And just when S2 was peeking over the horizon...

Do you know if today was the last day they were airing it catey?

*comes in wearing a gas-mask trying to stay pink-smoke-free* :D You fluffies cheat!
icon_aufsmaul.gif

No worries Stuffy I'm keeping a close eye on those two this weekend :cool:...don't want them to come up with anymore stuff-inducing-stuff :mad: ;)

Runs out of thread before the D/L goat, along with shippers, starts singing to the Spice Girl
Don't worry Auda dear, it's my goat and there's no way I'm allowing him to sing Spice Girls' songs. :)
My birthday's on Saturday and I must say this makes for a very nice early b'day present!
[/b]LOL Mo my b'day is on Monday :D...guess you don't mind if I consider Pam's lovely news a early present for me too... ;)

And I agree, the woman needs a holiday....so from now on I declare August 1st 'Veasey Day'. :D

PSG I'm totally amazed by your animal list... :eek: WOW :eek:...so much work...I love all the pictures (doesn't Pavarotti look adorable :D) and the bearded dragon's called Draco :cool:...made me smile (I have a thing for 'bad' boys :eek: and I've been reading a lot of angsty Draco/Hermione :devil: stories lately) and Bonnie & Clyde :lol:...so in short: GREAT JOB! :)

*wishes everyone who goes away for a short or long trip a nice time*

What's this now? Two birthdays in the next few days? Looks like this party will be extending to the wee hours of Tuesday morning then! We can't have a birthday without a party. It's like Danny without Lindsay or vice versa...it just can't happen ;)

I'll bring the champagne and my cookies. Maybe I'll bring Bryan along so y'all can mingle with him. No flirting though; remember that he's mine *eyes Mo* :lol:

*runs away of the Fluffy Twins and Liff plus every fluffy shipper in this thread, that are now trying to give me the same pills they gave Rad to turn me fluffy*

Oh no, I am not a fluffy, don't pin that on me :lol: That was a one time extremely rare occurence. :D

Extra long Parties hmmmm? I wish I had been here on my birthday, ah well, there's always next year I suppose. Happy borthday to all who are celebrating!

What's the countdown now? 56? 55? Closer and closer every day!

Hiya guys... I have missed posting here for a while- my computer seemed to have gone on a DL strike! Each time I tried to get on to this thread it would freeze, we obviously post too much!

Anyway I had a lot to read! I'm going away on my hols tomorrow morning I have got to get up at 2am so i'm here to say goodbye for TWO weeks!!

I'll miss you guys..

*Nat walks out of thread waving!*

NattyWelcome Back!

*We missed you!**

PSG I love the list that you have compiled of the zoo animals, especially the names of Bonnie and Clyde!

Hey, Gang!! Sorry I've been so MIA lately, but summer holidays with a bored 7 year-old don't make for much catch-up time. For now, he's at his grandma's, and my free time? I get to clean the house and have it stay that way for a little while. Whoo-hoo! /sarcasm :rolleyes:

I just wanted y'all to know how much I miss you!! ('specially you, Liffy-Love, and you, too, Stuffy-Sweetie!) :D

Hi Natty and Phyxsius! I don't think I ever met you guys, but Welcome Back anyways :lol: And now I say Bye Natty! :lol:

What's this now? Two birthdays in the next few days? Looks like this party will be extending to the wee hours of Tuesday morning then! We can't have a birthday without a party. It's like Danny without Lindsay or vice versa...it just can't happen
We are going to have a party? Awesome, can't wait! What can I bring over? And who's throwing it? Anyways, I got to run, hosting a banner challenge :lol: Got some entries to write down and etc. :)

*Mo twirls into the thread, yes...twirls!* :lol: It's my birthday in 2 days, I am dang well allowed to twirl! :lol: Plus our couple is CANON baby, so canon the PTB officially stated they're in a relationship! *SQUEEEEEE!!!* :D :D
Hi y'all! How are you all this fine evening? I'm doing great! Today was my last day of work for the week, and my b'day is in 2 days (I'm a little excited in case you can't tell! :lol: ) So, sounds like y'all have some fun plans....everyone's goin' on vacation this weekend, lucky y'all! :D No worries those of us hanging around home will keep things going in here! ;) Have fun y'all who taking off for the weekend! Enjoy your trips...we'll keep the home lights on! :D

Silly fluffy flirty Stuffy grinned:
someone needs to keep a weather eye on Liffy and Mo. I won't have a computer with me so alas I cannot check up on these cheeky ones.
*Mo glances over at Liffy and then attempts to look innocent...
Us, cheeky? Why we're angels! *Mo bats her eyes cutely!* Don't know why y'all need to keep a weather eye on us...we're always good! ;) Heehee! *Mo grins and winks at Liffy!*

Naughty...I mean "Angelic" buddy Liffy suggested:
Ooh. I'll keep a weather eye on Mo and she can do it on me
Right Mo?
*Mo nods enthusiastically!* Right! Sounds like a good plan to me bud! ;) By "keeping a weather eye on eachother" you mean wreck havoc and spread lovely fluffy naughtiness around this whole thread right? :lol: Cuz then heck yeah babe! :D

Spoiler Queen Catey dear sighed:
CSI:NY is being removed from the History Channel, so it won't be airing daily anymore.
Wait, you got CSI:NY daily?? How did I not know about this?! Was it always on the History channel every day? Wow, sad day that I missed that before it went off the air! I would have loved to watch that every day...although currently I guess I can anyway, cuz I own Seas.2's DVDs! :D

Homeland of my heart and secret clog lover Dutch hon held her breath:
*comes in wearing a gas-mask trying to stay pink-smoke-free* You fluffies cheat!
:lol: :lol: Lol, yup we do babes...I will freely admit that! ;) Anything to get the fluff that we so very much adore! ;)

LOL Mo my b'day is on Monday ...guess you don't mind if I consider Pam's lovely news a early present for me too...
Your b'days Monday hon? Sweet deal! That's awesome! Yay for us having b'days so close together! And heck no I don't mind that you consider it an early b'day present for you too...it totally is! :D

Flirty fluffy buddy Stuffy
remember that he's mine *eyes Mo*
Lol, no worries hon! ;) I'll keep my hands off...I've got Danny, plus my own secret crush remember! So yours is safe, no worries! :D

Angsty niece who is breathing our pink fluffy fog right now Rad denied:
Oh no, I am not a fluffy, don't pin that on me That was a one time extremely rare occurence.
*Wink, wink!* Sure it is hon, sure! ;) It's okay to like fluff, even for an angsty! I am a VERY secure fluffy who can admit to liking a bit of angst myself! (RSRD is one of my fav Seas 2 eppys! :D )

Alright...I'm gonna go grab some food...Danny's hungry anyway...so he's off in search of Linds for a bit of "snack" :lol: ... :devil: I'll be back! ;)

*Mo shimmers off in her bubble, happy as a giddy clam!* :lol:

Mornin' all! Hope y'all are havin' a purrrrdy time :D

Stuffy threatened:
You be good now Liffy, or I'll steal Linds away from you again. And this time, I won't give her back
Why on earth would I want to be good? You're all talk anyways. Besides, Linds comes back to have fun with or without your consent :) For that, she throws a pie at you. *bows*

Dutch said:
*comes in wearing a gas-mask trying to stay pink-smoke-free* :D You fluffies cheat!
What's your point? :p

I declare August 1st 'Veasey Day'
*Notes down on calendar* Yay for Veasey Day!! :D

Stuffy said:
Maybe I'll bring Bryan along so y'all can mingle with him. No flirting though; remember that he's mine
Great! Me & Bry 'll have a right-ol' chat about those skeletons ya have in your closet :devil: Mwahahaha. That'll teach ya t'throw roaches at me. *flings one onto Stuffy*

Rad said:
Oh no, I am not a fluffy, don't pin that on me :lol: That was a one time extremely rare occurence. :D
DENIAL ALERT! You're FLUFFY sweetie. Don't fight it :devil: You know you are! I urge you to take a DEEP BREATH. That should change soon enough. :lol:

Nat said:
my computer seemed to have gone on a DL strike! Each time I tried to get on to this thread it would freeze, we obviously post too much!
*whacks Nat's computer* If that makes it worse, tell me. I'll whack it again :lol: Have fun on your hols sweetheart!

Phyxy said:
I just wanted y'all to know how much I miss you!! ('specially you, Liffy-Love, and you, too, Stuffy-Sweetie!)
Me misses ya too pumpkin!! :) :)

Mo appeared:
*Mo twirls into the thread, yes...twirls!*
Ooh...fancy. Maybe I should pirouette into the thread next time :lol:

It's my birthday in 2 days, I am dang well allowed to twirl!
Hehehe, of course m'dear. Of course.... mind you, you're gettin' my chocolate cake as a present!! :devil:

Don't know why y'all need to keep a weather eye on us...we're always good!
It's cos they're all jealous tht we're angels ;) :p

"keeping a weather eye on eachother" you mean wreck havoc and spread lovely fluffy naughtiness around this whole thread right? :lol: Cuz then heck yeah babe! :D
Da! What else would we do? :lol: :p Aside from pumping more pink gas. My the end of our reign, Lynny becomes a fluffy shipper. :D Oh Lynny...where are you??

Danny's hungry anyway...so he's off in search of Linds for a bit of "snack"
I just had a mental picture of Messer Jr. wandering around the house crying "Maaaaaa!" cos he's hungry. :p Ahh...the cuteness of domestic D/L. That and a mini-Danny running around is just adorable and hilarious :p

Alright, I must be off for work this morning...

Btw, does anyone else imagine Linds havin' a fetish for Danny talkin' in foreign languages? :p Bet he does in beeeeed :p

:devil: :devil:

*Pirouettes and falls to the floor* :D

What....... thread 18???? Last time I was here, it was thread 16! :confused: *disorientated*

It's so nice reading all these posts on pure love for D/L, unlike some other places where the way some people voice their opinions can make one really cringe.
Sure, to each their own, but we all share one common love, for this great show called... shout it with me... Cee Ese Eye NEW YORK! But I wish they would have more tact. Ah well... there's always this lovely thread. :)

Where I am, it's Daze of Wine and Roaches next. Ah... the rough D/L patch is over and now it's time to enjoy the sweet pleasant banter between them which leads up to that bee-yoo-ti-ful pool table moment.

*Messer Jr. helps messermonroe off the floor, cue young adorable voice, "Are you ok?"*

Hello dear shippers :D "How ya doin'?" :p I'm back to LV weather, as Angel called it, hot temperatures and nothing better to do than stay at home having fun with my D/L buddies!

I heard about a long party celebrating 'the relationship', bdays and....why not welcoming back DAnNSfreak. I mean, I have never met you, as I just joined in thread 17, so "hi!" *waves*

Those who are going to weekends out, have fun and come back soon :)

*Dani joins dutch and Rad in the fighting against the fluffiness all around* Pink-fluffy-gas?! You definitely cheat :p I mean, I am not against fluff (don't you know how those sweet words make me melt and squeee?!), but I also need my angst, because it's super awesome and...
as fluffy Mo said:
the fluffy seems that much sweeter after the angst, ya know!
Exactly, that's why we need angst! ;) I can balance the two, I won't let you take my angst side, but I can join in the fluffy moments celebrations as well...Seems fair, right?!

Liff, the-one-who-needs-people-to-keep-an-eye-at-him-for-stuffy said:
I just had a mental picture of Messer Jr. wandering around the house crying "Maaaaaa!" cos he's hungry. Ahh...the cuteness of domestic D/L. That and a mini-Danny running around is just adorable and hilarious
That's too cute...and funny :lol: Oh, I love D/L domestic live theories and scenarios! They are just so perfect, so canon and so in a 'relationship' that we can imagine all these moments ;)

That said, Pam Veasey rocks and so rocks the 1st of August, and so rocks our ship! :D 54 DAYS LEFT!!

DAnNSfreak I'm eye-ing your loc. I'm from Malaysia too! :lol: We sooo need these lunk heads to taste roti canai :devil:

What....... thread 18???? Last time I was here, it was thread 16! :confused: *disorientated*
Honey that's a sign saying you need to look us up more often!! :D You need Danny's and Lind's stamina to keep up with us - right everyone? :devil:

Where I am, it's Daze of Wine and Roaches next. Ah... the rough D/L patch is over and now it's time to enjoy the sweet pleasant banter between them which leads up to that bee-yoo-ti-ful pool table moment.
Hmm, that means if I go back to KL now I get to see our smex scene again? Wicked :devil: But expensive, maybe I'll just put it up on my big screen instead. Anyone care to join? I've got M&M's and popcorn. And napkins to catch all those drool patches :p

It's so nice reading all these posts on pure love for D/L, unlike some other places where the way some people voice their opinions can make one really cringe.
We're all D/L love here except a few who's in denial about where they stand on angst vs. fluff :devil: *pumps out more pinkiness*

*Messer Jr. helps messermonroe off the floor, cue young adorable voice, "Are you ok?"*
:D hehe. I'm fine darlin' :p I found a piece of clothing under the sofa...and I believe it's a female piece of undergarment in Montana's size :devil:

*whistles and twiddles off*

MO! Guess what? I've got a one-shot as a birthday present! Which...I'll post later when It's finalised and tweaked and all that jazz ;)

Okay...I REALLY can't get the picture of Danny Jr. running around crying "Maaaaaaaaaaaa!" to find food. He's so Danny when it comes to appetite. AHH! I think I'm dying of fluffiness. I need to write another Owen fic. The MUSE DEMANDS IT!

Dani said:
I can balance the two, I won't let you take my angst side, but I can join in the fluffy moments celebrations as well...Seems fair, right?!
Hmm...Mo and I will have to think about that one. I do the Gutter, she does the Fluff.

Together we're the King & Queen of GutterFluff. Oh boy - that was cheesy and stirs up WAY too much trouble in my head. :D I like it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back