Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

LYNNY!! Don't they post long?? Ain't fluff so grand that it's annoying? :D We reserved a place for you in Gutterville. Yup, right next to the Eight Ball---the goat's favorite hangout. *DMF Land*---Love it! Danny, Monroe, and Flack. :lol: ;) :lol:

Since Mo and I seem to be the only ones these days that truly love teh FlURFF (tell me that ain't so?), I guess I'll have to come up with some angsty questions. Turn your head Mo! I raised angsty triplets. I can handle it. But you are sensitive and sweet with a pink bubble. Climb in!! I'll be there in a minute.

Remember for those that love angst: It equals pain; Fluff is love. So here are my questions:

**Warning Scenario Only**
    1. Angst ensues! They break up, because angst causes pain. So they break and Danny "gets him a skanky woman" to pass the time. Does Linds:

A. Stay at home and knit during the long cold winter nights.
    B. Work overtime and drowned her sorrows in liquor so much she becomes an alcholic.
    C. Go kick with some fine dude and shove it in Danny's face. :eek:

2. It's too unbearable for Danny to see Linds with another (remember angst is painful) so does he:
    A. Leave NY and join the circus--always saw him as a high wire man.
    B. Marry the trashy broad he started dating after Linds.
    C. Join the military on the advice of Mac and go to Iraq.

Anyone depressed yet? I know I am. :eek: :lol:

Love is in the air...Bubble time...

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

This is for the sake of Aud's scenerio:

I would have to say "C" because I don't see Lindsay as the type that would shove away the outside world and I really can't piture her knitting.

I don't see her drinking away her sorrows. How many times have we seen this scenerio in movies?

I could see Lindsay going after another guy. But not because she wants to but because she still loves Danny. Because she is playing the jealous card. Let him see me with another man so he can see how much he has hurt me.

^^^^Danny's Scenerio^^^

I don't see Danny in the circus. But I would have to say I wouldn't mind seeing him in the tight pants, though.

Trashy broads are not his style so I can't see him marrying the woman. Danny has more style and class than that. For him even considering this action deserves a spanking by me :devil:

I actually can see him taking Mac's advice. Going to Iraq would ease the pain of seeing Lindsay with another man and he could be serving the country at the same time.

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Despite being tired from a long weekend, Stuffy swoons into the room, hugging her fellow buddies and giving them "I-missed-you" kisses*

Ahoy everyone!! I have returned from my voyage to Ottawa. I feel terrible as I completely forgot about the several birthdays that happened this weekend. So, to those who celebrated, I wish you a belated happy birthday :D

I'll relate more tomorrow, but now I'm off to my own bed and hopefully sleeping in (because I hate getting up at 7am for no reason)

Nite y'all! Missed you girls (and guy!) tons.

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Dutch, I'd like to wish you a big happy birthday! Check your email, I've sent you a present. Enjoy!

Okay, to answer the Lindsay scenario, I'd go with C. I think she'd try to pretend everything is fine, go on with her life, date and not sit around. Not to say she wouldn't be torn up inside, but she would put it to Danny. Just my thoughts anyway.

Ok, the Danny scenario, I can't go with any of them. I just don't see any of the possibilities of that. This man waited how many months then flew to Montana? I don't think he'd run away and join the circus, join the military or marry a trashy woman, simply because he didn't do it before. He's been torn up inside and went on. I can't think of any scenario right now, but I don't think he'd do any of the above. God, I'm crappy at answering questions!

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whacks* You doof, its MAC. Say it with me.. Mac.... Danny, Mac..Flack..

First one: A! no wait, B. I'm going with B.

2nd: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo dances into the thread, tired but happy!* Hiya y'all! :D How is everyone this fine evening? Dutch dear heart from my homeland...it's Monday where you are right? So then happy birthday dear! May you have a wonderful b'day and may all your dreams come true!!

Warm and fuzzy is good...I like warm and fuzzy! I think Lynny likes warm and fuzzy too...while she's in here we should dose her! ;) Heehee! !Quick! *Mo grins and turns the full power of the fluffy fog out into the thread, filling the whole of Gutterville with pink steamy fluffiness!* :lol:

Lynny!! Hey babes! You do realize that now you're here, you're not escaping again! Aud you grab her ankles, I've got her arms...she's stuck! ;) And we are definitely fluffy, fluffy to high heaven and I LOVE it! And too much fluff...is there really even such a thing? Not possible! ;)

Oh you mean this Danny? *Mo grins and stashes the REAL Danny in her super secret special room, laughing as her Lynny babes runs off with the Robot Danny!* ;)

Aud, hi wub! *Snuggles!* Okay gimme a second here to wrap myself in my super fluffy bubble...*Mo situates herself in her bubble, breathing in her fluffy fog, wrapped in D/L love!* Okay Fluffy Twin...since I know we're both firmly fluffy bring on the angsty :p questions... :lol: (And yes wub, Fluff most definitely IS love! ;) ) Okay, so as much as I like your options...can I make up my own answers to your questions fluffy twin?
    1...D... Linds find skanky hoe who Danny hooked up with, stalks said skanky hoe, kicks skanky hoes' ass...then kicks Danny's ass for breaking up with her and then makes him convince her they belong together!
    And
    2...D... I think he'd be the one to drink himself into oblivion over her...that I could see, followed closely by the circus thing! ;)

Alright, I'm tired so I do believe it's my bedtime now! Goodnight my lovelies...I will see you all in the morning! ;)

*Mo yawns and trails off to her bubble, sleepily shimmering away in a cloud of pink fog!* :D

7. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Ok, fine. Fern it shall be. I don't mind. Most of my friends in school call me that. Some go as far as the 'very special-and-rare-species-of-Fern-that-can-walk-and-talk' but I think I'll just save you guys the time, yeah... :D

Sebab very luculah... And, yeah, yeah, yeah, YOU can laugh! You never took the darn exam yourself, yer lucky mocking person... :mad:

:lol: I laughed aloud. If only I could recall the three years of History textbook facts that easily... I'll have the exam nailed... *throws book in Liffy's direction, who was laughing hysterically*

Hear, hear! :lol:
    *thinks of Danny walking on the high wire, in circus tights *
    *fans self*
    *Lindsay walks up, "He's mine, you!!" Punches me in the nose, walks up to Danny*
    *All is well...*
    :cool:

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hmm... For 1. I'd say C. Then Danny would get jealous, fight with her 'fine dude'. Linds would realise that he's the one and they would reunite. *Cue Reunited Music*

For 2. Circus all the way. Plus if I was there, thats a good angle to see him at :devil:

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Good morning everyone! How are you doing?

First of, Happy Birthday dutch :) Hope you have a great special day!

Haha, Liff and Mo answered my supposed-to-be-retorical question "Why are they so perfect for each other?" Great beautiful answers guys, anyway ;)

About the SD dialog, I know it by heart already as well :rolleyes: Too obsessed?! Nah :p We just can't help it!

About Aud's hard angst questions:
    1. While Danny is with the new woman, Lindsay tried C, but they both end up the night thinking how that night didn't mean anything, how they miss each other and get together again, in Danny's appartement :devil: Angst leads to fluffy beautiful moments :)
    2.If Danny sees Linds with another guy, he looks and goes away in pain...what he doesn't notice is that she is crying for him in the shoulder of the other :p Lindsay runs away from the man, thinking of Danny, Danny turns away and comes back (*include really beautiful romantic make-up music here*) and they end up in each other's arms :D

I know, I know, my theories are so crapy and soapy :lol: But that just proves why I am not writer and why I do trust so much more in NY writers to do that ;) Besides, I find it too hard for them to just go to someone else right after leaving each other, no matter what reason they do that :rolleyes: I don't think they would start dating other person while with each other, why would they anyway? And after breaking up, it would be hard for them to be right with someone else, maybe...

Well, I am going for three days vacation, so I am not really sure if I am going to be able to post something. Anyway, I won't have much time, I think, so take good care of this thread...You fluffies don't try to do something too bad to dutch and Rad, huh? And just have fun!

10. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Good morning guys!
    First of all: Happy Birthday Dutch! :)
    cannoli
    And pic to celebrate!
    [​IMG]

Yeah, we’re in the same class at school and she’s one of my best friends! Often I spend the whole afternoon talking with her on the phone! :lol:

*breaths some pink gas* Yay! Poor Danny, definitely I can see him fretting and searching for Lindsay on the other side of the bed with his hand and hugging the pillow when he find that it’s empty!*_*

Now… Aud’s questions:
    I say C. Even if she still loves him, I think that she’d try to make Danny jealous. However, I think that they would soon get together again. Danny wouldn’t be able to stand to see his Montana with another man. :D
    Mmmh…probably C. But I think that he would never give up Lindsay… ;)

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Aud!! You're giving me angsty thoughts!! But our pinkish gas is strong and I'm running on overdose.

E: Linds hooks up with Hot guy, makes Danny jealous and ignores Danny's looks of dispair before falling in love with him all over again cos they've got that heart to heart thing and when he's miserable so's she and then they live happily ever after.

E - Like D, Danny drinks himself into oblivion before falling flat only to be taken home by Linds and grabbing on tight with promises of never letting go again and that she can castrate him if he does. Above, noted down in writing and signed by both parties. They live happily ever after, and in Danny's case - all things attached :lol:

Welcome back Stuffy wubs, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUTCH!! *throws cake*

*blink* They were rhetorical? Oh....erm..heh :eek:

And what does that make mine? :p :lol:

So I have a story. I was at the supermarket looking for razor blades. So...me wandering around and I find...M&M's!! Only they're like packed in miniscule packets and my dad just shrugged. THEY HAVE M&M's in THIS BLOODY COUNTRY!!!

I'm happy. Went home. realised I forgot about getting razor blades. Dragged myself out of the house again....with m&m's in hand :lol: Geek Alert!

That and today was my first day at work too. I think I had D/L on my mind all day cos I don't really remember much :p

Eh - I had to take IGCSEs, same difference. Lucu?? Tu bukan lucu ok. It's bordering on sakit hati :p

Anyways, I'm in a real Messer-family fic period here. Anyone have any prompts? I have the beginning scene of a oneshot but no storyline. Thanks Dutch for the train-set prompt. But now I need another one. Or an object, something...usual but overlooked. Like a frying pan. But don't say frying pan cos I can't think of anything fluffy about it....

oo....pancakes.

LYNNY! Maybe I should go CatNip angsty. Fair is fair after all. That...and I should start Shipping Cath/Sara :lol: Just to peeve you!!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo saunters into the thread, singing Daughtry's "Home" in her head for some reason this morning...good song!* Good morning my shippy buddies! Happy Monday! :p Monday morning's after loooong lovely weekends are just cruel I've decided, it's like waking up right before you get to the really good part in a dream! :lol: Oh well...at least I have y'all and our freakin' awesome CANON officially shippy couple!! :D :D

Fern it is! ;) Although the long name is quite fun to say too ;) Is there a story behind the nickname...is Fern your actual name...or did Liffy just decide "You shall be fern!" :lol:

Hey rhetorical or not, we couldn't pass up a chance to comment on that question! I love talking about how perfect for eachother D/L is!

I am SOOO with you on that one hon! And I know Aud is too! ;) I honestly don't see that happening for either of them...I mean the "leaving and hooking up with someone else right away" thing...and if the writers attempted to do anything like that....*Mo puts on her angry face...!* Let's just say that'd be very unwise of them! But that said, it doesn't look like we'll have to worry about anything like that...cuz our couple is OFFICIAL and so deep in fluffy love I don't see them ever getting out of it, which is fine by me!! :D

Us? Never! ;) *Mo giggles and turns the fluffy hose on FULL...giggling as the pink fog fills the thread!* Have a fun time on vacation hon! :D

You crack me up dude! Glad you finally found some...you've been looking forever haven't ya! ;) You shoulda just had us send you like a case of them or something! ;)

Alright my buds...I'm off to begin another day of another week of work...oh to be a lazy bum and not go! :rolleyes: Awww well...money is good! ;) Have a great day y'all...Dutch dear, happy Birthday again! :D :D And I'll see y'all later!

*Mo grabs her super jumbo coffee cup and shimmers away in her fluffy bubble!* :D

P.s. Liffy you should write the CatNip fic...but as for the other...dude you're asking to get WHACKED!! ;)

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

That's our little secret ;) heheheh :devil:

By who? Lynny or you? I can stand Lynny's whacks :devil: hehehe.

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*swoons in carrying a giant b-day cake for her fellow buddies* Happy birtday to my darling dutch, and to Mo who celebrated on the weekend. You girls rock and don't you ever forget that :D

WARNING: Staring at new avvie and banner for long periods of time may cause excessive drooling and/or squeeing. Please don't sue me ;)

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hey guys! :) Txs so much for all the sweet birthday wishes and gifts! :D :D *hugs everyone* I'm so sorry to have been mia for two days, but the weather suddenly turned tropical here :cool: over the weekend...so I went to the beach and to the swimming pool and I celebrated my b'day with a huge bbq and I was just totally exhausted :rolleyes:...Glad to be back though, but I missed so many posts.... :eek:

Love all the new avvies and banners! :D

I've skipped through and just had to reply to Aud's angsty scenario options...don't you just love the effects angst can cause ;)...I like to combine a bit...
    ---
    ...Lindsay totally freaks out, starts to totally focus on her job...feeling all kinds of sorry for herself and seeks comfort at the bottom of countles whiskey bottles...Ending up a total alcholic and flees back to Montana to tell the cows her sad story....(B)

...Danny thinks she's actually there to ride another cowboy and dumps the nookie and decides to -again- follow his instincts and joins the circus (A)...

...Lindsay wanders the streets of Montana and decides to take Jim Beam to see a show...While her intoxicated brain is enjoying the colors and the lights of the circus she suddenly falls head over heals for the gorgeous high wire guy in his tight outfit... :devil:

...When Danny spots her in the audience he stumbles and falls...into the net...the shock of his fall immediately sobers Lindsay up and she runs to him....Lots of apologies and tears later all is forgiven and she decides to join him and they go down in history as the best knife throwing act ever...(Lindsay's the one throwing btw ;))
    ---
    See, still a fluffy ending.. :p

Ooops and I only drank a few glasses of wine... :eek:

*hands out lots of cake and leaves singing a song she suddenly has stuck in her head* ;)

"Big applause, from the crowd out there
    watching our hearts
    hang in mid-air
    no strings and no fear
    keeps our love suspended up here
    we know we could go lose our balance
    and fall
    but a heart that don't dance
    ain't a real heart at all

So we're tap dancing on a high wire
    we could go tumbling down
    but something makes me want to go higher