Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi buddies!
Today is a sunny day, so I went out with mi friends, but the heat was unbearable. Probably I’ll transfer my room in the fridge. :p

Dutch said:
I had a weird accident two days ago ...while helping some friends move a heavy part of their wardrobe dropped on top of my head ...
I’m sorry hun! :( *Abby hands Dutch some cannoli* . I hope you’re feeling better. :)

I’m optimistic about this. Angell isn’t a problem for our ship. They’ve built their relationship since the first time that Danny and Lindsay met and totally break it off would be senseless, especially if this would be due to another co-worker. Danny and Lindsay love each other and the only plausible reason why they could have some problems is that they work together. Another co-worker interfering with their relationship wouldn’t make any sense for me. :D

Aud said:
Wonder what our famous/or infamous couple are doing? Still in the broom closet I'd imagine.
Now my thoughts are muddled by the heat, so I’d say that they are hidden in a cold store, but it with D/L inside would turn soon into a oven. :rolleyes: So, if they aren’t in the broom closet, they must be on the hammock in the garden. :devil: ;)

yes, Auda, danny and lindsay are still in the closet. :devil:

Cuzzy[/b]...response to Ep. 4.04 spoilers]i could panic about angell, but im not going to right now because its not worth it. if ONLY we know that the writers are ultimately pro-D/L. ya know how for some shows, you know that the writers are definitely FOR one couple? *big sigh* i agree, stuffy, there better not be another round of rampant cheating/love triangle speculations/rumors. :rolleyes: anyway, cant wait to read some more good stuff about D/L. they are the couple. thanks for the spoilers, ya know who you all are! ;)

sarah, your party was good! :cool: i think i had a little too much fun and sleeping it off more recently. :lol:

its been a long week, anyone care to join me and TRY to get danny and lindsay to the fluff spa?

Alright Anffy, you distract Danny whilst I grab Montana and take her to the spa. Then, with his country girl missing, Danny will surely come with ;)

Just to clear things up a bit...

It's not that I'm worried about Angell. As I said before, we have clear and solid proof that TPTB do like DL and will keep the together. I just don't want any more damn rumours circulating...however, if that does happen I won't be concerned a bit because of the evidence we have that Dantana will continue to sail. We've already gotten great news a few days ago, plus we're getting more on Wednesday. If that doesn't prove TPTB loves our ship, then I don't know what does. Anyways, you can all focus your attention on the way the college kid dies in this episode, because it is absolutely hiarious. Y'all ready? She's "orgasmed to death". Apparently she was used as a sacrifice and she has an orgasm that caused her to die or something like that. :confused:

okay, stuffy. sounds good. *sneaks off with lindsay into the spa* literally, one second later cause that’s all it takes for cowboy to figure out his montana is not in his reach: *danny banging at the doors of pool street*

stuffy[/b] (you know i wubs ya, hun!)]i was probably unclear with my last post: i just dont want false impressions by TPTB that they are "pro-D/L". for my personal sanity and joy (in NO way speaking for others; my pessimistic thoughts are intruding :mad: ), i just need to know that they are 200% genuinely Dantana fans. :rolleyes:

with that said, im going to go enjoy the spa time i have left with lindsay as we catch up with life events :D .

*giggles* You think Danny would mind if we borrowed his Montana for a few hours? I'm not a spa person but relaxing sounds good right about now :lol:

Oh don't worry hun, you weren't unclear about your post. And based on what we got a few days ago and what we're getting on Wednesday, I'd wager the writers are fully DL shippers :D

Just popping in to say hello and to christen the new thread with M&M's! *skips around tossing M&M's like confetti*

I think that - as far as I can tell - the new season looks promising for DL. TPTB are going to do what is realistic, I hope, with not focusing too much on the DL. After all, this *is* a crime drama, so, much as we would like to have the Danny/Lindsay hour, that just won't happen. I'd like to see how the team reacts, and I'd LOVE it if DL would get ready to tell them and they'd all be like "Yeah...we've known for a long time already." Aha.

Basically, I'd like to see the flirting little banter that they have going on. Maybe a bump or two or a cute little look each episode. Something little to give us a DL fix each week! :D

The sky is blue, there are not a single cloud...and Dani pops in after a tiring day searching for the apparently lost pair of shoes to her little cousin... Seriously I think I went to every shoes shop in this city! but finally we found something :) so it's still a lovely day, even though I am tired. I am all for joining Angel and stuffy in the spa. Oh, and D/L are there too :)

With being with babies around so much, I found myself thinking of Danny and Lindsay shopping for shoes to their babies. I am crazy for baby shoes and clothes. They are just too adorable *pictures Danny choosing a pink skirt for their little girl*

I think that - as far as I can tell - the new season looks promising for DL. TPTB are going to do what is realistic, I hope, with not focusing too much on the DL. After all, this *is* a crime drama, so, much as we would like to have the Danny/Lindsay hour, that just won't happen. I'd like to see how the team reacts, and I'd LOVE it if DL would get ready to tell them and they'd all be like "Yeah...we've known for a long time already." Aha.
LadeeBear, I don't think I have seen you before in here since I joined! So "hi!". And I agree with everything you said^^ ;)

dutch hun, I am so sorry about your head. I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah, your party was a blast, don't worry!

Who else? Liff said:
I watched our "explicit love scenes" (...) "the-scenes-that-never-fails-to-make-me-smile-like-an-idiot"
:lol: They really never fail to do that with me either! They are just too good to be ignored :D And SooH has the same efect on me :D As well as D/L scenes in general :p
But these ones, they have something there. Speaking of which, just 25 days until I watch SD with subtitles. Yeah, subtitles have some importance to me, I want to understand everything. Oh, I can't wait for the day :rolleyes: And yeah, I am doing a coutdown for it since I know about its existence :p

Angell? Er, nah, that's not a problem :) D/L still have coworkers and friends as always, and that's good! I don't care about rumors with her and Danny, who does? It seems to me that now, everytime Danny is with a girl, people aproach it like a possible threat for D/L (not we, but other people) Don't they want to go saying that Lindsay, while working with both Mac and Hawkes and Flack will do something with them?! Ah, D/L are canon, they are going to be together. I have faith in that

hello!!!! can i come in?! hehe

im back!! i finally got my net sorted!! woo!!! i have missed everyone soooo soooo much!!
Liffy-Bud can you please upload the apartment list? cause i clicked on the link you put up a few pages back.. and it wouldnt show anything :( i need to know where i live!!! :lol:

Big Hugz to MO, Mer, Vex, Rad, Angffy, Stuffy, Delia(whereva you are huni!!!) and everyone else i have missed :D
I shall be back tomorrow peoples!! Mwah!!

Oh and season 4 is gonna ROCKKKKKK!!!! major!!! woo Dl to the max hehe **hugz**

Hello stranger!! *Naffy tackles Chell to floor*

Glad to have you back!

Can someone tell me how long it is until we get a new dose of DL (in pic form in mine and chells case!!)... I can't wait for season 4!

Welcome back Chell.

I agree with CSI_Dani. I think because of all the commotion last year they are just going to always make comments when Danny and Angell work together. I don't think they would have a problem this early on just because they already did that with Mac and Peyton.

Jen :)

LadeeBear! youre on DLC, right?? hi!!

*waves at stuffy who is nearby not in the spa playing with her D/L trading cards and smiles at dani who has come to join us* lindsay is enjoying some girl time.

dani, you didnt see danny behind you, did you? i think he's looking for lindsay! :lol:

ch...ch...chelle belle! youre back! yay!! come join us in the spa for the day to relax. come into the lazy river! :D

Hey all! :D Txs so much for all the kind words, lovely pics, the cannoli and the mail :)...apart from the big lump on my head :eek: and a slight head ache I feel fine :p (I did underestimate the possible danger though :eek: :eek:)

Liff[/b]]Too bad there isn't any D/L in this one (as far as we know now ;)), but like others said it cannot be the D/L show every week. I'm not worried about Angell's return either (I like her)...they (TPTB) dropped the whole Lindsay/Danny/Angell love triangle idea (if it ever was there to beginn with ;)) last season and I don't think, with all the other relationships/drama that's apparantly going on, they even consider something like that again...I can't wait to find out what the news on 08/01 will be :D....

LadeeBear, Chell it's good to see you back...please join us more often... :)

*leaves to join the others in the Fluff Spa and relax some more*

*Liff stumbles into the thread, peering around through half-lidded eyes*

Hey guys! Sorry for bein MIA, I've been up for 36 hours straight now and in dire need of sleep. Which I think is exactly what I'm going to do after this post! :)

Mo said:
yay that our summer hiatus is halfway over! :lol: (although it almost feels weird yaying that, cuz I love summer...but I want my new D/L too! :lol: )
Yeah I know what you mean honey. I just finished school (and to all who didn't know, I got my diploma!!) so I don't have to worry about classes for the time being but I am going back to school to teach for the next two months. I officially have next week of holiday left until I start work. Yeah Stuffy , you heard me right sweetie, W.O.R.K. :) Aren't you just proud of me?

61 Days left of our hiatus! Too early to start a countdown ya think? :p

Dutch said:
while helping some friends move a heavy part of their wardrobe dropped on top of my head ...I was knocked out for a few seconds and after they took me to the doctor
:eek: OMG sweetie I'm so glad you're okay. People always have such hung ups with the hospital. I don't get it. Well, okay maybe that's because I've been there like...4 times in my entire life. All of them to get immunisation shots :p Hope your concussion and headache are both gone sweetie.

Aud said:
Thanks for posting the pics---I love that "Come here, stud" look that Lindsay's got on her face. :devil:
Well that was a nice touch sweetie! Couldn't have done better myself. :p

:devil: :devil: :devil:

There all these spoilers running around, wish I knew what they were :p Happy thought? Bobo doesn't consider what Ausiello has to say a spoiler so I can read 'em too! :D hehehehe. :lol: Such a dork...

Cuzzy said:
anyone care to join me and TRY to get danny and lindsay to the fluff spa?
Count me in hun! I need a bed and a long massage...and possibly a leisurely swim. Only my swimming pool outside is basically frozen so that's a no go for the next few months.

*yawn*

Hey LadeeBear , it's nice to see ya round these parts ;) *waves*

Dani said:[/b]
With being with babies around so much, I found myself thinking of Danny and Lindsay shopping for shoes to their babies. I am crazy for baby shoes and clothes. They are just too adorable *pictures Danny choosing a pink skirt for their little girl*
Haha, that's an absolutely adorable scene darlin'. :) I can definately see him spoiling his little princess and she'll have him wrapped around her fingers. So sweet.

Chelle sweetie! Great to see you back hun!

Liffy-Bud can you please upload the apartment list? cause i clicked on the link you put up a few pages back.. and it wouldnt show anything i need to know where i live!!!

Sure sweetie. I havent done anything to it I'm afraid, no time, and I'm still dead on my feet.

GutterVille Map

If for some reason it doesn't work for you, your address is No. 5 Gutter Drive, Gutterville :)

Nat said:
Can someone tell me how long it is until we get a new dose of DL (in pic form in mine and chells case!!)... I can't wait for season 4!
61 days!

Alright my sweeties, I'm gonna jet, heading for my bed which thankfully is about 4 steps away, hoping I dont pass out on the way there! :p I'll see y'all tomorrow. And what's happened to Mer?? Where's she gone now? A no show?

61 and counting! No, it's never too early for a countdown. I can not take it anymore. I always come in here but I hvae nothing to say because I don't want to use spoiler boxes because they're so bloody annoying. The spoilers are fab btw though, any amount of DL works for me, even if it's just glances. They can be pure gold those glances. Pure flippin' gold.

throws pies at DL friends!

It is defianaty never too early to start a countdown! Does anyone else agree that 2 months sounds longer than 61 days?!?!

Rad I love your avator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back