Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo skips into the thread, singing happily as the rain clouds finally roll away..."Here comes the sun...doot n dootto...Here comes the sun!" :lol: *

Good morning my shippy pals! Welcome to another fabulous Summer morning...we are one day closer than yesterday to our lovely new Season starting! :D Do we know "officially" what day our premiere is yet? Once we know, I was thinking of starting a countdown to the premiere! ;) Fun times to be sure! :lol:

So I was sitting at work yesterday thinking of all the D/L scenes I've been watching in Seas. 2 and what all those scenes led to in Seas. 3 (yes I was being very productive! ;) ) and all of a sudden I just starting grinning this big ole sappy grin and started giggling like a total dork! It was the funniest thing, I'm fairly certain my co-workers thought I was insane! But I couldn't help it...our ship just makes me smile! Like all the time! :lol:

That said I've gotta smile myself off to work or I'll be late! Have a fabulous day all!

*Mo giggles and grins and shimmers off in her Fluffy Bubble!*

P.s. Hey by the way where are the long-timers...Vex, Rad, Chell, Smi, Lynny..., Fluffy Twin you have any idea where they are??

Hi my buddies! How ya doing? I’m so bored! :(

My hun Dani said
The sun is shining outside (at least for me it is). What a lovely day :)

Lucky girl! Here it’s very HOT! I’m going to die!
I absolutely have to go to the beach!!! :D

Stuffy I can’t read your fic cuz I’ve a little problem… I can’t access it. :(

Dani also said
Anyway, sometimes my hair looks like Lindsay's, which is a plus :p Yeah, today I am quite pleased with my curls/waves...

Really hun? Sometimes my hair looks like Lindsay’s, too!!! Maybe you’re my relative ;)

Dani great pic!!!

Mmmm… their song? I choose ‘Far Away’ ;)

About funny things to do in NY… I don’t know… Maybe shadow Lindsay and Danny. This could be a great idea! :p

*Cammie hugs everyone, then she goes to the beach*

awesome auda said: All naughty stuff aside...Wait, did I just say that? What are some great things to do in New York over the summer? Also, what song really represents D/L the best? We have so many. Some are great, some are okay. But what song really defines their relationship?
^^^ i like the way you prefaced that. “all naught stuff aside…” D/L has so many songs. ah, yes sword-loving stuffy, Far Away is a definite top D/L song. my song choice would have to be: the love i found in you by jim brickman or destiny by jim brickman. a new york thing to do for D/L: a kiss at the top of the Empire State Building.

Captain Mo said: and all of a sudden I just starting grinning this big ole sappy grin and started giggling like a total dork! It was the funniest thing
^^^ was it a messer-like-i love-working-with-montana happy grin?

Cuzzy[/b]...more reaction to already posted spoilers]my day started out in a blur but i re-read the spoilers for D/L and this nooky business. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! squee, squee, squee!! the Dantana is happily sailing. beautiful blue waters. ohmy i cannot wait! :D im grinning.

dutch, glad you figured out what the avvie is and thnx. :)

what are you silly pals, dani and cammie up to?? ;)

dark-haired.

To those who are trying to access my fic:

FF.net was being evil yesterday and earlier today, but now it's fine as I have received all the reviews/alerts. I tried reading Liffy's latest chapter yesterday and it wouldn't let me. Anyways, here's the link. I added the second chapter and am working on the third.

Remember the Time

If it doesn't work, just let me know :)

Probably the Phoos-Ball (however you spell it! ) table, although that could be very painful
It doesn't have to be painfull to 'play' :devil: on the fußball (German for football aka soccer) table, Sarah. There are those (especially in bars, etc.) that have a glass cover...I wonder if the glass will hold though... :eek: :devil:

P.s. Hey by the way where are the long-timers...Vex, Rad, Chell, Smi, Lynny...
Well Vex has been here yesterday or the day before, Rad is probably still on a Harry Potter high :D, Chell is perhaps not able to go on the i'net because of the weather in England :(, Smi hasn't been around in almost 2 months :eek: and Lynny is being Lynny ;)...

I agree about "everything" as one of the most perfect D/L songs (I posted it in the song thread after I'd first heard it), but I like all the other suggestions a lot too...there are just so many beautiful love songs and at the moment they all seem to fit them so perfectly. :D

And Central Park and the top of the Empire is always great for romance no matter what season it is, but for a romantic winter evening I still love the idea of D/L ice skating at Rockefeller Center :).

So, we now have some blondes, a red head (tried that too, and brown and even pink :rolleyes:) and a lot brunettes...

Are we looking for Danny and Linds...cuz I just spied them...they were um...eating dessert...off eachother!
Txs for the tip Mo! *runs to her window* WoW...don't you just love jell-ooooooh....*whack*

Spoilers are mean and evil! Gah...I feel left out *pouts* :( Oh well! *chuckles*

Hiya all! *waves* I'm a frozen popsicle here so howdydoo!?

Cam said:
Sorry Liffy… ya know… I’m a bit romantic :)
Hey! I'll have you know that I love romance just as much as the next person. Though I think my version of romance is somewhat different. I like the little things, the little picnics, staying for a movie. That sorta thing compared to the expensive dinners and rocks and what not. Like I said, you don't buy your love. ;)

Abby said:
Uhm…I don’t know why, but I think that the carpet could be the next… :devil: even if it could seem banal. :rolleyes:
Umm...rug burn? :devil: hehehe...how bout the kitchen counter? :p

ILUVNY said:
I think we should have an ex of Lindsay's being involved in a case in NY. Danny jealousy?!
I have mixed feelings with that scenario. Part of me thinks it's hot with jealousy and entwined with bouts of arguments and making up afterwards (which, in D/L's case is insanely hot anyways), and a part of me isn't willing to really dent any part of my gutter bubble. I think D/L should get some happy, fluffy alone time. They haven't had any of that at all....FYI, 1 night on the pool table doesn't count. Let them be a normal couple for once and enjoy the perks for a bit. Like...the love for their kitchen counter! :devil: Oh dear...All those flavoured oils are just within reach :devil: *whack*!

Cammie said:
I hope that they’ll get married soon!
I for one will be incredibly unhappy with the writers if D/L got married this season. (At least...for a wee bit :p ) It would make their relationship totally fake! I'd rather have them move in and take it slow...not THAT slow, but enough to make them both know how insanely in love they are with each other :devil: *swoon*

Naughty Mo said:
News? Poor Liffy can't read this.... ;)
Okay...now that's just EVIL! :p

Dutch said:
Well, Danny's bike still has my vote! :devil: :cool:
:eek: HOT DAMN! That's hawt :devil: I second that!

And Linds needs to save Danny's but at least once...

Mo said:
Are we looking for Danny and Linds...cuz I just spied them...they were um...eating dessert...off eachother! :devil:
Yum? :devil: Hehehe....I'll just go skip out there and pour more melted chocolate on them. :p

Aud said:
All naughty stuff aside...Wait, did I just say that?
Nope :cool: That would be your almonds talking. :p D/L has been surrounded by dirty thoughts since the get go. It's like...romantic dirty thoughts.. :devil: hehe.

I have no clue as to which song would be their song, since they basically have an album of great songs! It's impossible to single out one song. But between Nickelback and Michael Bublé. There are a few Ronan Keating songs that fit D/L too! I have a wedding song in mind :) "This I Promise You"

Catey asked:
What is everyone else's hair colour?
Oooh...we have so many variants. I've got natural jet black hair :cool: And I share the frames of Danny's glasses too :D

Aud said:
Michael Buble is wonderful. I think he should serenade D/L. ;)
I second that! :lol: I love his voice and his songs are just love.

Mo said:
So I was sitting at work yesterday thinking of all the D/L scenes I've been watching in Seas. 2 and what all those scenes led to in Seas. 3 (yes I was being very productive! ;) ) and all of a sudden I just starting grinning this big ole sappy grin and started giggling like a total dork! It was the funniest thing, I'm fairly certain my co-workers thought I was insane! But I couldn't help it...our ship just makes me smile! Like all the time! :lol:
Umm... :rolleyes: This is only happening to you now? :p Hehehe...honey I've had more of those moments than I can count. Though I know some of them came about during my exams... :lol: I think I doodled Danny and Lindsay somewhere on my exam paper...luckily enough, I passed! :D Haha. :lol: My examiners were probably shippers in hiding. :p

Cuzzy said:
was it a messer-like-i love-working-with-montana happy grin?
Oooh, hopefully we'll be seeing more of those in the upcoming season!...Yes YES I KNOW that y'all know something I dont. And...it's supposedly BIG? Cute. *pouts*

*chuckles* Love your avvie sweetie! Is that Moo and [/b]Humpy[/b] ??

Dutch said:[/b]
I still love the idea of D/L ice skating at Rockefeller Center
Aww, honey that's sweet. :) Like ya told me, how bout D/L comin' out of a barn with hay still in his hair :devil: *ahem*

So, we now have some blondes, a red head (tried that too, and brown and even pink :rolleyes: )
Wow...how...colourful :lol: I've been jet-black-haired all my life :p You make me sound boring now. hehe. I've been around...red (like...bright red)/blue/yellow/fluorescent green/white haired ppl before, But never changed my own. hehe.

Okay Hi guys, just checking in, I feel much more comfortable around these boards when it is a nice smooth sailing ship, or else I just get too anxious.

I can't wait for season 4 to start, although its a bit of a catch 22, school starts that week for me, I CAN wait for that!

Hmm hair color....I dye my hair black. WHen I was more inclined I would bleach and dye parts of it colors like, blue or red. Now It's just black, or when it fades really dark brown, I get a lot of compliments on the color though. Hmm my natural color was medium ish brown, it's been awhile though.

Hi guys! The sea was awesome!!! :D
Btw…
King Liffy said:
Hey! I'll have you know that I love romance just as much as the next person. Though I think my version of romance is somewhat different. I like the little things, the little picnics, staying for a movie. That sorta thing compared to the expensive dinners and rocks and what not. Like I said, you don't buy your love. ;)

Many people think that little things are the best. I agree :). I love to have a walk with 'someone special' (unfortunately at the moment I haven’t a boyfriend :( ) in a beautiful park… I love the roses (or other flowers that aren’t much expensive) and above all the simple things of everyday. I think that the expensive dinners are so… boring. My ideal boyfriend have to make me laugh :D
My friend Abby says: Little things make the life great.
I can just say: I agree hun! :)

Liffy also said
I for one will be incredibly unhappy with the writers if D/L got married this season. [/b]

Don’t worry hun. I don’t think that they’ll get married in the next season.
Anyway… they could use their pool table (or another surface) to revive their love! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cammie said:
Many people think that little things are the best. I agree
I agree, too. I’d rather have a walk at the park or underneath the stars than an expensive dinner or a expensive jewel. I hate exhibitionism. :rolleyes:
I also noticed that many people do things called ‘romantic’ only because they are in fashion.
In Italy there is a book that is very popular. Here the two protagonists hook a padlock with their initials in a street-lamp in a bridge. Now every couple of teenagers do this, even if their relationship isn’t important for them, but only because ir's in fashion.

Liffy said:
think I doodled Danny and Lindsay somewhere on my exam paper...
I remember that the day after SD I read something about D/L moments after I went to school. That day all my thoughts went to Snow Day. :D Moreover that was the last month of school and I was really tired. I couldn’t wait to came home to see the pics of SD. ;)

hehehe...how bout the kitchen counter?
That’s a good idea! In this way Danny and Lindsay would be near the fridge and would have chocolate sauce and whipped cream within reach. :devil: :lol: Okay, I’m definitely sinking in the gutter. :rolleyes: Liff , I think that you’re influencing me. :p

I’d rather have a walk at the park or underneath the stars

I have always wanted to do that :D last summer my two best friends and I sat in my background and it was a clear night, so you could see every star. But laying at the beach or park or whatever watching them would be even better.

The kitchen counter?? Oy vey Liffy, what will you come up with next? Doing it on the roof? :p

Okay that was lame. Anyhoo...:lol: Abby hun the Liffinator (random nickname I just thought of) definitely influences us all. We cannot escape him from dragging us into the gutter.

Liffinator!! He rocks my socks :)

the Liffinator (random nickname I just thought of) definitely influences us all. We cannot escape him from dragging us into the gutter.
Well of course ya can't. No one can :devil: and between Mo and I, you're all stuck with a one way ticket to Gutterville. Right Mo?

As the star trek ppl say....umm...hold on. I know this. Damn it I used to be obsessed with it!

...oh yeah! Resistence Is Futile :devil:

As for the Liffinator....umm. No comment on the nickname hun, but it does bring back memories of the terminator, and those were amusing. Anyone see Danny striking any more poses? :lol:

I actually have taken a stroll down by the beach by moonlight....it's amazing. :)

I'LL BE BACK [insert single eye-brow raise look here]

Hi! I just decided to pop in before watching ER season finale.

Really hun? Sometimes my hair looks like Lindsay's too!! Maybe you'e my relative
Well, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of girls out there who have a hair that looks like Lindsay's. Either way, who knows if you're not my italian cousin, Cammie?! :p

Liff said:
And I share the frames of Danny's glasses too
I do as well. Well, at least they look alike, except from the fact that mine have a touch of pink in the sides :lol:

stuffy, I'll make sure to take a look at your fic as soon as possible ;)

By the way, does anyone know if Chell is in a really affected London area? :(

I’d rather have a walk at the park or underneath the stars
Absolutely. Little things are the most important :D I think Danny and Lindsay believe in that as well, don't you think so??

I don't exactly agree in the ex-boyfriend theory either. I think that now they need fluffy moments. Yeah, I like angst, but they have had enough for a while :rolleyes:

Kitchen counter?? Roof? :eek: Wow! I have to agree with Abby, in here we are all affected by that magic that gutter is :p Liff has some fault on that yeah, but so do other members around *coughs*Mo*coughs* :rolleyes:

dl_shipper34 said:
Abby hun the Liffinator (random nickname I just thought of) definitely influences us all. We cannot escape him from dragging us into the gutter.

Liffinator!! He rocks my socks :)
Hm, I think Mo would be chuckling right now... Flirting :p Justb kidding!

ETA: Liff posted meanwhile and I have to ask this
[insert single eye-brow raise look here]
Can you actually do that? Cool :cool:

CSI_Dani said:
By the way, does anyone know if Chell is in a really affected London area? :(

Good point Dani! I'm not sure which part of London she lives in but I is pretty wet over here!

'Not what it looks like' has just finished over here! We are having a season 3 re-run.... so i am getting a DL boost- even though it's not a new ep....it's still DL!!:)

As for the Liffinator....umm. No comment on the nickname hun

*waves arms in air dramatically* I give you a nickname and that's the thanks that I get? Fine then :p

Just kidding hunny bunny. Wubs you *mwah*

Hm, I think Mo would be chuckling right now... Flirting

Dani, now you're in on it too? Oy vey ;) (thanks for planning to read my fic hun, much appreciated)

FF.net has been a b**** all day. It's evil.

That whole "Resistance Is Futile" saying is also from Family Guy ;) (one of the most hilarious shows ever)

Edited because apparently my nickname for Liffy was lame...which it most definitely was and I fully admit that.

I'm sorry I haven't been here in like 5 days, I've been in MAJOR Harry Potter mode, I mean so bad, I finished the book in 14 hours. WEIRDOOO...

But, I'm here now. And the DL goodness is flowing at me like an unstopable fountain of joy. Wow, I need to settle down. Too much adrenaline in me right now, I just rode my bike 7 miles. Not that much in the long run, but it was a workout let me tell you. I wonder how Danny and Lindsay work out... Together? Apart? Well, we all know one way they lose calories... :devil: Wow, maybe it's better I stay away with all my naughtyness. :D

Question for those who are good with internet talk... (this is wayyyy OT btw) what does FTW mean, and am I really that dumb that I can't figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back