Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pava don’t nibble Auda’s skirt

Wait someone is nibbling my skirt? I assume it's one of the animals? Or tell me it's a beautiful man with a cutesy nickname? I just bought this skirt too! :lol:

Dutch, my sweetie! Are you a blondie? Well, welcome to the family. I should have known. The Italian blood just didn't take in me, so I mostly look German. ;)

Question
Could Danny and Lindsay use a little pool table instead of their pool table? What do ya think? It would be too much hard?

They need a large one! The reason being---they roll around a lot. Just for fun though. :devil:

Now that they've tried the pool table, I wonder what's next? :confused:

Mo, you need to be here. We have news. ;)

Ahoy everyone! I'm back :)

Ok well one sword ended up being that, a dagger, and two Sgian Dubhs ("skeen-doos"). In other words...watch out Liffy ;)

I'll post the pictures when they're uploaded to our computer.

SQUEE!!!!!!!! Can I just say how happy I am that the relationship won't be kept a secret? Excellent! I come home from being out all day and look what I find. Incredible. I'm also pleased that they won't be shoving it in our faces. It is a crime show after all. But anyways...SQUEE!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

glad that Danny and Lindsay's relationship will be out in the open. I'm curious as to how they will find out. I would love for them to be in a compromising situation and let's say that Hawkes has to get something out of the broom closet and finds Danny and Lindsay. It takes away the thrill if they just tell everybody than for them to be caught by someone in the lab.

Well, that will teach me to be out all weekend! I haven't had much chance to pop in, and me, the spoiler queen, is practically the last to know anything. I'm going to lose my title, if this keeps up. On the plus side,
I just dancing with joy for a spoiler from CSI:Miami, and between that and this D/L news, I'm as happy as can be. I hope both are true, and I'm cautiously optamistic. My fluffy side is starting to win out, so my life as a flungsty might be ending!

Picture time :D

Sgian Dubh #1 in sheath

Sgian Dubh #1 without sheath

That's all for now, since I don't want to break the posting rules. I'll post more tomorrow at work; I sent all the pictures to my Hotmail so I can show my boss, therefore I'll have access to them whilst at work.

Look at the bright side: at least one will have a weapon to choose when they piss me off.

Just kidding ;) I wubs you all.

auda wearing a skirt said: They need a large one! The reason being---they roll around a lot. Just for fun though
^^^ :lol: yup, ahem, romp.

big sis catey, no worries, youre still our resident spoiler queen. :) glad you like the spoilers for D/L.

hi stuffy's hand! nicey pics. wowwwwwww. its real, you werent kidding.

*shooes Pava away and hands him a carrot as he has bitten part of the Twister board and ate part of danny's shirt!*

Eh what the heck...

Sword I bought today - called a "St. Michael's Gothic sword". Extremely sharp.

Medieval dagger I bought today as well.

‘Morning my buddies! :D Today is very sunny here, so I’m going to have a walk with my friends… Weeeeeeeee! Ihihih!
Btw… Stuffy I luv these pics, in particular I’ve noticed the ‘St. Michael's Gotic sword’.
I can just say: It’s fantastic hun! I love it! ;)

Mental image:
King Danny fight against the enemies to save her princess Lindsay who is shut up in the castle of the treacherous Gino. He’s using the Stuffy’s St. Michael's Gotic sword. :D :D :D

Sorry Liffy… ya know… I’m a bit romantic ;)

*Cammie’s day-dreaming ‘bout Carmine wearing an armour*

*Dani eats Angel's snacks as breakfast and pops in* Hello everyone!

Oh Mer, I hope that she finds time to pop in soon. Oh, I miss kissme, and Jen and PSG! I hope they're having fun!

Blonde Aud said:
I just know that if I'm ever in the Northwest to look out for a very blonde and beautimus Dutch looking sweetheart!
Oh, wow, you and Mo are blonde. How nice :) I just wasn't picturing you as blondies...Cute :)

King Liffy said:
Well..yeah? I drink chinese tea daily. why? Is that strange? I don't drink coffee :eek: can't stand the stuff
Haha, no, I don't think it's strange. I can't drink tea nor coffee :rolleyes: Yuck.. Humpy, for instance, seems to like coffee, which isn't good, because it gives her way too much energy :p

Cam, I'm sorry for the hot temperatures, I hope it's better now, though. Here for instance, the sun is having troubles to appear :rolleyes: Summer, where did you go??

Liffy also said:
Dani! I completely forgot to thank you for reviewing my fics hon! Sorry bout that! *spurts buddy with some melted choc* Squee! That pic you posted is Love!
No problem ;) *throws cake back at Liff, accidentaly hitting Cammie, too* And I am glad you liked the picture :D

Cam said:
Mental image:
King Danny fight against the enemies to save her princess Lindsay who is shut up in the castle of the treacherous Gino. He’s using the Stuffy’s St. Michael's Gotic sword.
:lol: Which of them is using stuffy's sword? Danny or Gino?? :p Anyway, from now on I'll be careful with what I say to stuffy :rolleyes: Just kidding, hon!

Liff[/b], don't even think about following me to here to throw some more cake...There's nothing important here for spoiler-free-king-of-naughtiness so Go Away! :p ]natty, thank you so much for the news! It couldn't be more perfect! They are together, it's not a secret, but it's not such a big deal in the episodes!!!! It's like everything I wanted to know! Great!

More pictures :D

Replica of 'Sting' from LOTR. I bought this last year but not for that reason.

Sgian Dubhs up close.

*giggles and adds in an eye twitch for fun* Crazy? Nah. *suddenly has the urge to rub hands together evilly*

Just to stay on topic...SQUEE!!!! Have I said that already? Eh :D

Hi my buddies! :D

Dani hun said
:lol: Which of them is using stuffy's sword? Danny or Gino?? :p

Obviously Danny… I think that Gino can’t use the sword cuz our little bear has always his forepaws dirty of honey!!! :D

Dani also said:
*throws cake back at Liff, accidentaly hitting Cammie, too*

No problem! I’ve eaten the cake! :D I love cakes!

*Cammie gives Dani a DLicious packet of M&Ms, then hugs her*

Stuffy I love these pics!!! They are wonderful! :D

Jen, PSG, Del I miss you!!! :( Have fun! :D

Hey guys!

Yay! That’s a really good news: they’ll speak with the team of their relationship! :D That’s one of the best things that could happen…I can’t wait to see the reaction of the rest of the team! Personally, I don’t think that they’d have problem with that, because they know that Danny and Lindsay would work well in any case. :D

Aud said:
Now that they've tried the pool table, I wonder what's next?
Uhm…I don’t know why, but I think that the carpet could be the next… :devil:even if it could seem banal. :rolleyes:

Cammie said:
I love tea! I drink a lot of tea!!! Ihihih!!! But I love coffee too! But wait… Italian coffee only Especially espresso!!!
I love tea and coffee, too. Especially now, I need ice tea, without it the mugginess would kill me. About the italian coffee, it’s the only thing that I missed abroad. :lol:

Dani said:
Here for instance, the sun is having troubles to appear Summer, where did you go??
I’m envying you in this moment…Mugginess and heat are driving me crazy. :( I wouldn’t be surprise if now I see Danny lying down on the hammock in my garden… :lol:
I miss winteeer!!!

Oh, wow, you and Mo are blonde. How nice. I just wasn't picturing you as blondies...Cute
:confused: What else would we be? :confused: We're too fluffy to be any other color. :lol: Actually there seems to be a lot of blondes running around here.

Knives are scary. Danny runs and hides while Lindsay is quite interested. :eek:

Well, I'm on D/L cloud nine (or else I'm really exhausted---not sure which lately)!! So I guess I'll shimmer out and go to work.

Have a lovely shipper day. :cool:

I'm on such a high from all of the D/L love! Unfortunately s4 won't start in England probably till next year.

I think we should have an ex of Lindsay's being involved in a case in NY. Danny jealousy?!

It’s so hot here! I’m a bit bored too. I need more spoiler!!! :(

ILUVNY said
Unfortunately s4 won't start in England probably till next year.

Yeah, I know! But here, in Italy, s3 will be aired on 2008. It’s not right. Maybe s4 will be aired on 2009.
:( :( :(

ILUVNY also said:
I think we should have an ex of Lindsay's being involved in a case in NY. Danny jealousy?!

Emmm… an ex? Are ya kidding hun? Sorry but I disagree. I think that, at the moment, they are perfect together ;) A Lindsay’s ex could ruin their perfect love. Instead, I hope that they’ll get married soon! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back