Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of "y'all"... ILJT, "y'all" isn't a redneck term, it is just country... and an important part of my vocabulary
Sorry :D

"Montana. See a view like this. Huh? Beats the wheatfields, no?"
"Have you ever even seen a wheatfield?" *walks away*
"What's to see? It's just wheat."
It sounds like Lindsay is saying that it's not just wheat on a wheatfield...so what does a wheatfield look like?
:lol:

And Woah :eek: Mercy, your icon is hot! :lol:

Speaking of "y'all"... ILJT, "y'all" isn't a redneck term, it is just country... and an important part of my vocabulary

I agree. It's over used by me... Only difference is I spell it "ya'll" so it's more like "Ya all" lol

Anyways, just needed to see some D/L running a bit low lately... New fanfics just aren't coming out fast enough for me. lol.

And Woah :eek: Mercy, your icon is hot! :lol:
You gotta say it right hon, D/L is not merely hot, they are HAWT *stands next to fan*

Contrary to the Hawtness that is nekkid Danno & Linds (rawr), I'm....officially a walking popsicle. I swear there's a study how dirty thoughts warm ya up from the core :devil:

I for one possess no accent. I was born with the odd (and sometimes annoying) ability to change accents depending on the person who I'm talking to. Which means I speak english with a Malay accent when talking to someone malay (and I ain't goin' into our regional accents -that's a whole bucket load) and I speak american english, british english, spanish english and...

southern english. Had a fascination with that once....

New fanfics just aren't coming out fast enough for me. lol.
Yeah I noticed that, not many new fics lately...guess we're all on a wee hiatus ourselves. *whack* But I'm still updatin' my ficcy :D I love shameless self promotion. makes me all the more lovable. :p

Mental Image: Danny and Linds on horseback. Hey...dirrty question, can you actually DO it on horseback. Danny would probably try...

Yep, I'm just going to disappear before I get whacked by the meter! :lol:

Dirty thoughts...mmmm....hawt :devil:

Gnite y'all ;)

messermonroe said:
DTD said:
Hey was I evicted and moved from my house that was backed onto the park? I swear all those loud noises weren't coming from my house!
Erm...you were? *sigh* I kinda lost the orinal name set I had so I went around and redid the entire thing. Sorry about that...but now you're further away from Pavarotti I guess it's all for your own good really.

Really sorry about that, but you're at least on the same street right?!? :confused: -heheh, I'm hopeless I know. Spent too much time droolin' at my pic in the gutter :D

Oooh, yay me! I finally learned how to make animated avvies! I'll just go stare at them "caressin'" now...*drool*

eh don't worry about it, I've been face down passed out in the gutter (rereading old DL fics) so I didn't even have a chance to decorate.

‘Morning buddies!
I’ve missed almost a whole page of post, but yesterday my sister invaded my home with her children, that made an attempt on my computer’s life, so I couldn’t come. :(

mercy said:
my close friends are aware of my obsession with CSI:NY, but I try to hide the depth of my obsession
For me it’s impossible hide my obsession, it’s so evident! :lol: Many of my friends like CSI: NY, so they try to stand that. My mom hates CSI, so she’s still wondering why I watch it, my dad loves CSI, but he’s always teasing me because I love D/L, my grandma loves CSI too, but the day after every episode, she never remembers what happened and who are the characters. :D

Vex said:
And you KNOW what I was thinking of when I saw the pool table.
Eheh, after SD the pool table assumed another meaning! Once my sister said “I think that I should put a pool table in my living room”. I replied: “Why? Do you want another baby?” :lol: :p

CSIFray said
New fanfics just aren't coming out fast enough for me. lol.
That’s true…I can’t stand that long hiatus without fics. Please guys, update!

Liff said:
Mental Image: Danny and Linds on horseback. Hey...dirrty question, can you actually DO it on horseback. Danny would probably try...
That’s a good question…Yeah, I think that Danny would try, but I’m not sure that the horse would be helpful with them. :lol: Probably he’d have to mount seat-belts on it… :D :devil:

Horseback?? How in the *world* did that image come into your head, oh innocent Liffy? :p

My obsession with CSI:NY/DL is pretty evident, considering my FB picture is Lindsay smelling the daisy, and my profile is chalk-full of quotes/videos/pictures. Maybe my MSN name and picture might have something to do with it as well :lol:

Where art thou, dearest Mo? :(

Alright kids, I'm off to the Wheatfield Zoo. Maybe I'll meet some of you there? *skips off to the world famous zoo*

ETA: Only two more posts until I become a Lab Technician :D

Probably he’d have to mount seat-belts on it…
Would that be strapping himself to the horse, leaving Linds to ride till the cows come home?

^^I did not mean for that to turn out dirty. I swear! :devil: But it did anyway....so I'm just going to fluff off :D

Hello buddies!
I’m a bit bored… I was reading a boring book… :( :( :(
But now I’m in our fantastic thread :D

Mer hun said:
I think Cammie and Dutch should give all of us some language instruction in Italian!

Okay hun! I’m glad to teach y’all my fantastic language! :D

[lesson 1] :lol:

Danny and Lindsay are a fantastic couple!
Dànny e Lìndsay sòno ùna còppia fantàstica!

I’ve put the accents too! Try to say this phrase in a loud voice!!! :D

Abby said
Liff said:
That’s a good question…Yeah, I think that Danny would try, but I’m not sure that the horse would be helpful with them. :lol: Probably he’d have to mount seat-belts on it… :D :devil:

Hahahaha! Do it on horseback! :lol: I think it’s a bit difficult, but not impossible with seat-belts ;)
Great idea Abby :) But… The horse would be happy :confused: Poor horse! :)

Del I miss ya !!!

See ya for the next lesson!!! :D ;)

welcome aboard, ILJT! big hi to Lauren, stuffy’s pal!!

umm, Cuz, how did i end up with two houses? not that im complaining! :) real estate in gutterville is premier! where is the gutter river so Mo can do her backstroke??

Cammie, hun, i love your language lessons! i feel like im in middle school again! by the way, great party last week. all the languages are so pretty! i love the diversity around here---D/L brings us all together! :) :cool:

topless danny washing the car? hello! does he drive a love bug? ;)

Pavarotti! you sly/cute little goat, you! is he friends with Jen’s giraffe?

my RL friends could care less about DL and tv couples. i think a lack of imagination and the “oh grow up” syndrome has led them to clearly define the line between RL and fantasy. but my coworker is a satellite fan: she was happy that DL got together!

anyway, i made great online friends here! you rock: big hugs to everyone. its great being able to communicate with people who have the same interests (danny and lindsay!) from all over the world. we’re different, we’re the same, it all makes for good fun here! add a little imagination, danny and lindsay, some naughty talk, and we got our lovely shipper board here! :D

hey, does anyone have the second draft of the map of Gutterville (colorful one without the spa, library, etc.)? im in need of it so i could save it in my TalkCSI folder!

I've just seen the video to "Jenny Don't Be Hasty" by Paolo Nutini (you know, our D/L-song!) on musicbrigade. I really hope that Linds will treat Danny the same way as the girl in the video do, if the cheating-thing is going to happen in the next season. I wonder if TPTB wanted to say something with that song considering the rumour that Linds is not what Danny thought she would be ... :confused: But I was a bit disappointed ... there was no pool table in the video! :lol:

OMG, is that Anna in the photo above! I didn't recognise her at all.

*enters sipping from one of those lovely strawberry daiquiries vex offered* :D

ILJT:
seeing Danny bend over ain't gonna hurt anybody
Well, let's just hope my heart can take it... :eek:

is the goat a boy or girl? I have absolutly no idea what Pavarotti means so Im lost
It's a boy, we needed some more XY-chromosomes on this thread :p...And Pavarotti is the last name of a famous Italian tenor who sings quite a lot of opera songs - I picked it because of Danny's Italian background and Lindsay's love for opera... :D

I don't know about you guys, but I think Cammie and Dutch should give all of us some language instruction in Italian! The thought of Danny speaking Italian to Linds just gives me chills (the good kind)!
Great to have you back Mer! :)

[Lesson 2]

Lindsay is a very beautiful woman!
Lindsay è una donna più bella!

Danny is a pretty naughty boy!
Danny è un ragazzo molto cattivo!

I've only learned the basics so if there are any mistakes in those lines Cam, Abby please let me know! :eek:

Whenever we talk about Danny talking Italian to Lindsay those scenes pop in my head - go to YouTube and search for "fish-wanda-italian" "Volare!" :lol: :lol:

Horseback?!!? Liff that image will never leave my mind again...talk about weird surfaces... :cool:*runs with Stuffy to the Wheatfield Zoo to check if there are any horses there* :devil:

WOW Angel! I noticed the two houses too...lucky you! And I'm sorry but I don't have that map for you, maybe Liff? :)

SB[/b] - Still nothing interesting Liff!]I don't think there's a connection between the vid and D/L's future...my guess is they just needed a new song with a nice beat

Mo, Aud where are you guys...ever since you two got that place together you are mia...get away from that telescope you naughty girls and join us in the streets again! :D

mercy said:
Jen, I like Liff's name for you, it is so cute! Don't let him shorten it though, because the further along you get, you might get offended at being called a "Carrier ship", :lol: I keep trying to think about what would be a cute (and innocent) D/L pic to put on the front of a onsie! When you get further along, I'll host a baby shower for you at my place in Gutterville. Just imagine the presents!

O Mercy, I'm afraid this all won't be happening.... :( I lost the baby this weekend... :( That's why I wasn't around here for so long. I went to the hospital today, and luckily everything's is fine now. So at least I get to go on vacation wednesday-evening. I am looking forward to that, 'cause I can clear my mind.

I just need lots of hugs now, and you're all welcome in my house! Love you all!

OMG!!! Jen it’s terrible :(
I can just console you… I’d do more for you! I’m feeling powerless now! :(
Remember… we all love you! :D :D :D
*Cammie hugs her buddy* :)
Please remember :”Finché c’è vita c’è speranza” (If there’s life, there’s hope”)
See ya soon guys

*Cammie offers a huge M&Ms cake to Jen *

Jenny, hon, you got mail. *holds onto shipper pal and sits on couch* im sorry to hear :( .

SB, you got a point there; i hope it wasnt a foreshadowing of any sort. i do like the beat of the song. it makes the D/L scene, well, the D/L scene!

where is everyone today?? see ya dutch!...and Pava. danny and lindsay still like their mondays because they are living off their high of the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back