Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh yeah, and then he'd grin...pull her to him as they fall onto the bed. "Messer, Danny Messer." :lol: Im still figuring out whether Linds would be incredibly turned on or roll off the bed laughing...leaving our Mr Messer on the bed pouting.

Ahh but you see. I live at No. 5, you on No. 7. That leaves Mo on No. 6 :devil: She can pelt you from any direction! And you better be visiting or I wont save you a seat during the DLicious screenings! I've decided to make my old bedroom into the theater and claim another room as my bedroom. That way I'll actually get some sleep. :lol:

HEAR HEAR (or was it here here -it's getting late and my brain's fried). :lol: I want m&m's! Ah, I'll have to get my dad to buy me some when he comes back from KL. Joburg international airport is at least good for something! :D

I should open up a bakery next to the pub. With an all you can eat assortments of pies and cakes. (Plus I can throw some at Dutch when she runs out to get home!) D/L is such love =) As is chocolate sauce :devil:

Why then come on over and watch them for yourself! You're always welcomed, just make sure you call first :devil: I'll raise a flag on the roof everytime a show's about to start. Watch out for that! :lol:

I believe his response to that would be: "Err...I lost my sock"

Now who was the one going sock shopping a while back? :lol:

Well...my shower at the moment does nothing but run chocolate sauce, I'm still working on a real one where yea know water comes out. But it's taking a while.... :p

Feel free to send me M&M's, I'll kindly supply the address :lol: hehehehe. My pelting stock has at long last diminished so I'm switching to cream pies. The make a nice splat and hurts less too. (do you know how much being pelted by a high-speed m&m hurts??!?!?! )

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Hey, any chance there's some room for me down on Pool Street, Gutterville? I'll take #4 so that Liffy has two girls living on either side of him :lol:

Awwwww, dutch is a fluffy now? How cute. There is no escaping the fluffy side m'dear ;)

Montana road? Now there's a street I can live on! Nice touch dutch (hey, that rhymes!)

Alright Liffy, move over. I'm coming through! *swoons off to change loc*

ETA: Are you happy now Liffy? I changed my # to No. Oy vey :rolleyes: :lol:

3. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

So, not only are we gutter-dwellers, we're voyeurs, as well? Just making sure that I'm not picked up for being a Peeping Phyx. :lol:

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

We have tailgates in Guterville, basically every night. We're watching them every night. That's not weird, is it? course not. :D Life in Guterville is amazig. It doesn't get any better. Danny and Linds like it too, that's fo sho.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Okay, I was bored and Stuffy and I came up with this!

[​IMG]

Sorry it's in B&W but something wacky happened to my Photoshop. lol. I'll put in more detail once people move into the empty lots! hehehehe. Anything else I should add?

Dutchhoney! Your (diminishing) angsty thoughts go into "TehAngst Pub"! :lol: Specially for you!

Yes, I know there aren't enough lots. Gutter drive is free though! I just havent drawn the lots in yet :p

Take your pick!

6. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

*giggles* sign me up for slot #8 :lol:

Great work!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Liff, I like the chart. Looks like a layout for a department store. I like the Gutter Tower. I have a feeling that they will spending a lot of time in there!

I'm sorry I have been absent, but I promise that I'll visit more often.

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands :p

Come one, come all to Gutterville! Sit down and try a DLicious treat at the "DLicious Bakery", chalk full of homemade goods! Or come and hang out at the stylish "8-Ball", where we've got several pool tables that are always ready for a game (or pool table secks if you're DL hehe)

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Okay, I'll take house #3 on Pool street! I'd love to be your neighbour, Stuffy! Man, this community is really growing. I love the whole pub thing that has started. And the fact that the houses back on a community park is great for my next generation of D/L shippers. Plus, my husband would love the pub, too. Gives him something to do when I have my meetings with all of you!

Mo, come out, come out, whereever you are! Hope to see you soon.

As for spoilers, nothing much to report yet. Just lots of speculation on the new season, so nothing to really say about it.

10. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Corner lots are nice...I'll take 1 Cowboy Crescent, if I'm not too late. If I am, just give me another; I'm not too fussy as long as I'm on the Cowboy (Cres.). ;)

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Mer gets 8

Catey gets 3

and Phyx gets #1 on the corner of Cowboy and Montana!

12. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Whoo-hoo! Moving truck will be there in the morning.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"Hello...is it me you're looking for? Well I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you'll do, are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you, tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clue, but let me start by saying...I love you!" Hello my dearies! *Mo grins and dances into the thread finally back after a long day and a half away!* Wow, I'm gone barely a day and y'all took off with this thread, well done! Page 3 by the time I got back...this is rockin'! :D

Ohhhhh, brilliant questions my wub...let's see...
    1. Depends on where you tickle them...I see Danny being more ticklish over all, but that if he tickles Linds' feet that is worse for her! ;)
    2. Mmmmm, lemon cake I think...with yummy cream cheese frosting! And of course personalized M&M's for our M&M's! :lol:
    3. Ohhhhh, now that's tough...I can't see Danny wanting to leave "his" city...but at the same time I could see him not really wanting to raise their kids in the city either...so maybe somewhere right outside the city?

;) Between you kissing his cheek and him flirting with you...lol, too cute! :D

Nice hon, I love that we have addresses going now for Gutterville! Lol, it's about time we got the Gutter zoned and commissioned and sectioned up into proper housing! :lol: What with all of us living down here and all... :D

Awwww yay for the "Cheers" song hon! Definitely fits well with our bar! Or here's another one...a little Toby anyone...? *Mo sneaks the karaoke mike and starts singing..."I love this bar...It's my kind of place...Just walkin' through the front door...Puts a big smile on my face...It ain't too far, come as you are...Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this bar!" :D

I'm the Gutter Queen? Sweet! :lol: So wait Liff....mmmmm... ;) Heehee! :lol: I was gonna suggest we have a Gutterville mayor and town council or something...but if I get to be Queen then that's even better! :lol: We should make a decree that every day is Hump Day...well it already is with D/L anyway! :devil: :D

Awwww, are us fluffies ganging up on you hon? ;) Can't say I blame us though...it's always fun when we get another fluffy! But even if you stay angsty, we still wubs ya! :D Now make room next to you at the bar, I'm joinin' ya for a cool one! :D

No. 6 is me is it...alright, sweet! I've been holed up in my house, hunkered down by the front window with my binoculars staring across at D/L in their house for so long that I had forgotten what number I was...thanks for the reminder! ;) Heehee! :D

Liffy, Stuffy that map's awesome! Lovely layout for our lovely town! And I must say I noticed the "Gutter Tower" and I thought I'd let you all know, that is actually a hotel I own, and I rent rooms out to nice "innocent" shippers who want to visit Gutterville, basically they can stay there until they take up residence down here! (Which is inevitable by the way! ;) ) ! ;) After No. 6, the Tower is my second home! :D I currently have the penthouse, otherwise known as the "Benjamin" room! :lol: I'm willing to let others live there though...or share, either way! ;) :D

Here I am hon, sorry life got a bit busy again for about 24 hours...but I'm back and happy as always to be back with my lovely buddies and fabulously amazing ship!

I am really getting stoked about our upcoming season y'all! It's gonna be good I know it...I'm really hoping for some good cute D/L moments...even if we don't get scenes like we got in our finale (although if we did, that would ROCK!)...I want scenes where they "gaze" at eachother, or brush hands, or touch eachother briefly...enough where we can tell they're together, like we now KNOW they are! :D Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :lol: Ohhh and I just officially bought my Season 2 DVD's on ebay today! Yay...totally gonna re-watch all of Seas. 2 as my summer project! :lol:

Alright time to go pay some bills...gah no fun being a grown up sometimes! :p But then I'll be back to play...yay! :D

*Mo giggles and waving, climbs into her fluffy bubble and shimmers off in a haze of glitter!* :D

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

^^^Hehe, we're both queens now, Mo! Can we rule in harmony? I think so! Yes, real life has a way of keeping us from our D/L world, doesn't it? I'm glad I'm back though. I've not posted much this weekend because of real life.

I'm ready for the next challenge, Mer! I totally missed the last one, and now we are on to this Gutterville community. I kind of wandered in to it, but I now occupy house #3. Nice neighbourhood we have, isn't it?

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, so we are hon! And of course we can rule in harmony! ;) We're both good queens! :D And Queens of fun things too...I mean c'mon the Gutter and spoilers...can't get much better than that...mmmmm, wait how about the Fluffy Queen...ohhh I know Aud wub, where are you fluffy twin? Since you're my twin and I'm a queen it seems, then I say that makes you a Queen as well...so wanna be the fluffy queen? ;) It definitely fits you darlin'!!
    So y'all anyone else wanna be royalty while we're at it? :lol:

Ohhhh, yeah Mer bring on the challenge! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.