Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I’m a food shield again?! *picks up left over food that isn’t sticking to me, and tosses it over shoulder at stuffy*

1. Danny would be more ticklish. I can see Danny making some smart-alec comment in front of Flack, and Lindsay paying him back by tickling his ribs with one hand when she walks past. I picture him jumping with a yelp and “Not fair, Montana!”
    2. Lemon, maybe with cream cheese frosting?
    3. I say Manhattan, because is Zoo York when Mac asked Lindsay if she was looking in other places for an apartment, she said “this girl’s got her heart set on Manhattan.” Of course Danny will want her to be happy!

Time for “Name That Episode!” *yay!*

1. Peyton and Sid toss a coin to decide who gets the db.
    2. “Hey, I’ll be in reconstruction, you clown.”
    3. COD on the B case vic was a myocardial infarction.

See if y’all can guess this one; what a great ep! :D

Psst… Auda, I’ll be sending you a pm later, promise! ;)

2. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Liff hon, good idea!!! We need to have a shower! :D
    However...
    The three questions:

1)I think that is Danny the more ticklish, cuz Lindsay stands up to Danny’s chest hair!
    2)Mmmmh lemon cake! I luv lemon cakes :D
    3)I think that they’ll live in Manhattan, but after they'll retire they’ll go around the world together! (It sounds so romantic :))

Ok dears, look this pic:
    http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=29

Danny: Mmmmh I’m going to eat ya, my cute pastry!
    Lindsay: I’m waiting, dear!

See ya later, guys! *Cammie goes to have a shower now* :D

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Ah, Mer you try to make them so hard, but I got that one right after I read the second hint :D...I will only post a pic and give others a chance to guess too, since you've only posted this one a few minutes ago...

[​IMG]

Liff, LOL :lol:, you naughty boy, you really have made an art out of gutteryness...Danny really is a Pinball Wizard :devil:...LOL...*cleans monitor*

LOL...good luck with that Phyx... ;)

I'd say Lindsay...somehow I think our little country girl is pretty tough and can handle herself in almost every situation, but when someone (and we all know who :)) tickles her, she's lost...
    Lemon! I have never even heard of pineapple cake, don't know if I like it..
    Manhattan! If they can find a place like Danny's (or is that in Manhattan already?) I think that's perfect for them. :)

Great questions Aud!

Wow The 8-Ball now has a fire place too...what a cool place...*eats some of Abby's delicious cannoli while randomly throwing some M&M's around*

---

PS Angel I would've never guessed that was your toe nail...great colors! :eek: and you must have a pretty steady hand... :D

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

mer dear, you know I wubs you :D

Ooooo I know this episode!! *drumroll*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Not What It Looks Like" aka "Super Ep #2" aka "The Hug Heard Around The World"

HEEEEE!!!!!! This was such a great episode! Danny was so worried for Lindsay when she went undercover (btw, that was really brave of her to do that), and I loved how he bolted out of the van once she had been made. And teh hug! *melts into a puddle of goo* That was beautiful. I loved how he pulled back and moved her hair out of her face, just to make sure she was okay. I also loved how she didn't resist...I like to think she was terrified and found comfort in his embrace ;) don't we all?

The convo with Danny and Hawkes was too cute! The little dog was absolutely adorable. Oh yeah and at the beginning where Lindsay flashed Danny that gorgeous smile of hers and he made that sound with his mouth.

*is on cloud 9*

ETA my answers to the three questions:

1) I'll say Lindsay because she looks like the ticklish type. Besides, I'm sure her and Danny can have plenty of "fun" tickling each other hehe :devil:

2) Hmmm...pineapple cake sounds good :)

3) I like to think they would still live in Manhattan :D

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Yeah Stuffy you got it right too :D...I just knew when I saw Danny's line quoted...that whole scene with that doggy is just so great... :lol:

I also love the scene where he is trying to talk her out of going undercover and she's just determined to go and save that girl :cool: (great idea, posting thumbnails! :)):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I think it's wonderful how they made the final scene of SD a little like the final one of NWILL only this time it's Lindsay who's outside listening to what's happening inside and then runs in to make sure he's safe... :)

6. dl_shipper34

ITA dutch. I loved that role reversal in SD, because it showed that Lindsay is there for him as well.

Psst...your avvie/banner is too cute! *giggles and hugs her fellow buddy*

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh yeah...*points to avvie* Danny's just as naughty as I am :lol: actually he's worse. :p Who knows what runs through that man's head.

As for my gutteryness, well -that's a given. Why do you think moved to gutterville? *points to loc*

:D I'm all set for some s4 smutimean fluff now. :D

8. dl_shipper34

Liffy I just read your bio. "Loveable nature is hard to resist" made me chuckle. It's so true :D you do have a very loveable nature *hands cookie to buddy and gives him a kiss on the cheek*

Psst...I love your avvie! His face does look naughty :devil:

9. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yay, Not What it Looks Like was awesome! They embraced, for a moment they looked at each other, than he held her tight again *__* He was really frightened of losing his Montana, you can see that in his face!

Questions:

1) I think that Lindsay’s more ticklish…I don’t know why, but I think that she’s very ticklish.
    2) Definitely pineapple cake! Pineapple is soo tasty!!! :D
    3)Definitely Manhattan, even if I think that often they’d go on holiday in Montana

Now I’m very tired, for me it’s time to go to bed. Goodnight at all! :)

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

1) Lindsay is more ticklish... but I'd love to see Danny being tickled, or do the tickiling of him... moving on.
    2) Pineapple, it's not as tart.
    3) Manhattan, could you see Danny living anywhere else?

We're on page 2 lready guys, it's been what, 1 day? We rule.

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

1. Danny, though Im not sure why
    2. Im with Liff, why cant we have chocolate? but out of the 2 definitely pineapple, maybe like this
    3. I think that after wedding they wouldnt move. probably after they have kids they will choose a calmer neighbourhood

I need some clarification on the Super Eps. # 2 is NwiLL, I supose # 3 is SooH. but what is # 1 and what number is Snow Day?

12. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Good morning everybody :)

Oh, yeah, and suddenly I feel closer to him :lol: Me, Daniela "Dani"...er, not Messer no...not that I would really mind...if he wasn't for Lindsay, of course :p

Yeah, in that you are completly right. A pool table is not just a pool table anymore :devil:

Absolutely! :D It was so lovely *melts* He was just the perfect person to be there for her at that time.I love the way he calls her and then she softly says "Danny?" OMG, I love that scene :D

Answering Aud questions:
    1.I think Lindsay is more ticklish...Don't really know why, it just seems that way to me :rolleyes:
    2.I am with Liff and Carly in the chocolate M&M's cake...But lemon comes first than pineaple.
    3.I think they will stay in Manhattan. Yeah, for the reasons pointed out before by lots of people. And because I loved to see them walking along together in the crowded street ;)

And as Carly, sometimes the letters instead of the names of the episodes and the numbers confuse me :confused:

13. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hey guys! Did you miss me? :D

I was so busy this weekend (I painted my doors), and then finally the sun came and we decided we'd go to the pool. Great way of ending a day!

I can't believe we're already on page 2 of the new thread! I completely missed the last page of the old one. Well, you did a great job, it looks fantastic!

I have to go, don't have to much time with all the DIY-work that needs to be done. Hopefully, I'll see you tonight. Bye!

14. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Good Morning, everyone! It's Monday, the start of a new week, and a great ep for Canucks on History Channel today to help start it off right!

Yep, "Live or Let Die" is on! Phone sex convo! Whoo-hoo!

Answers to Aud's questions:

1. Lindsay is more ticklish, and Danny knows the ultimate spots :devil:

2. The cake? Depends on if they are having a tropical/Caribbean wedding or not.

3. Definitely stay in the city....Danny grew up there, and he turned out mighty fine! :D

15. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Hey guys! How ya doing? I hope fine ;)

Maybe Messer no, but what ‘bout Giovinazzo? :devil:
    *Cammie now is thinking “Wow it’d be great to be Carmine’s wife!"*
    Do ya know that Messer looks like “messere”, that in italian means “signore” (sir)? :)

Welcome back Jen ! :D
    Yay, I hope you had fun! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.