Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!
When I go to work! I love that Pam Veasey is on the same boat with us in regards to d/l. Every relationship has its ups and downs and the key word skip just confirms that they will be in a relationship. I think that any tv couple would be dull if they didn't have a bit of angst in it . But not too much angst.

Vexus honey: I totally agree, angst = ratings. Ratings = CBS Execs HAPPY. :D LOL. Terrible equation.

Liff: Hey there! I'm right here! I've just been addicted to rewatching Gilmore Girls and theFashionSpot, so I've been away... I'm leaving again tommorow, to Thailand... :(

Miss you guys again! BYEEEE!

Hey, Del. :)

Angst = Unhappy Shippers; Fluff = Bouncing, Happy Shippers who are nice. ;)

Relationship, happy, interesting--all sound fun. I won't worry about the 'skip' until the skip happens. For all we know they break out in song and dance and star in their own rendition of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers". Skip, whatever. Blah. :rolleyes:

Pam rules. :cool:

*Runs out of thread before the D/L goat, along with shippers, starts singing to the Spice Girls.* :eek:

Hello my shippy buddies! *Mo giggles her way into the thread, having spent the whole day smiling and squeeing inside about the loveliness of our revealed spoilers!* Not only does Pam Veasey deserve a statue, the woman deserves a freaking holiday dedicated entirely to herself...for all the shippy help and support and love she's shown us and our couple! :D She rocks!! ;) And Michael Ausseilo's a bit of a dork...but he is a Spoiler King and I'm all for dedicating a statue to him! :lol: *Mo sighs and squees...again!* My birthday's on Saturday and I must say this makes for a very nice early b'day present! Heehee! :D

Aud there you are wub! *Snuggles!* :D Heehee..."Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" :lol: I love that movie! ;) And can you see D/L doing that? I'd die!

Speaking of Spoiler love peeps...since Liffy can read this and he's "spoiler free" can we skip the spoiler boxes with discussion of this? :lol: I just get bugged by the boxes...lol! I'll keep my response in a box for now...but I say we make a rule...if Liffy can read it, we keep it out of a spoiler box! :lol: :lol:

Yeah I love that Pam officially stated D/L was in a "relationship"! I mean we all knew that of course they are in a relationship, but with Pam saying that I think we can officially put to bed (no pun intended! ;) ) the rumors and speculation that this pool table night was just a one night thing! All you doubter and nay-sayers...it's a RELATIONSHIP...get over it! :lol: And yeah people will always stir up nasty rumors...but I think this will knock the wind out of a lot of those rumors sails...which I love...cuz our ship is clearly sailing! That said, I have to agree with Liffy I'm glad actually that there is going to be a "skip" in their road...not that I love angst, cuz we all KNOW I don't! But that skip will keep it from getting stagnant and boring...plus I think it will bring them closer to work through something together...and it's a "skip" not an "end"...we have to keep that in mind!!

Okay Stuffy did I steal your longest-spoiler-box-ever-thunder-with that box? ;)

I CANNOT wait for our new season y'all! I mean I've been psyched and jazzed about it since our awesome season finale but with these new revelations by Pam and Michael I literally cannot wait! It needs to be now! Heehee! :lol:

Travelling buddy trekking all over Del waved:
I'm leaving again tommorow, to Thailand...
Wow, hon you're just trekking all over aren't you! Wow, lucky duck! ;) We'll miss ya...Hey you better be back in time to start the next thread! ;) And I love your icon by the way...Emma is SO cute! :D

Okay y'all...I'm totally hyped and jazzed about our spoilers...lol, ya know in case you couldn't tell already! :lol: Seriously can't stop smiling! Fluff is freaking awesome!

*Mo sighs and giggles and climbs into her fluffy bubble and shimmers away to cloud 9!*

Hey guys!

I completed the list of animals for our zoo. Consider this an early birthday present, Mo, since i'll be away on your birthday. Happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Here's the list, complete with pictures:

Main Zoo

Twin Gorillas - Zeriso and Banji - orphaned at birth
Brown Bear - Gino l'Orsettino
Herd Of Buffalo
Cheetahs - Mother, Tsarmina and her son, Riggu
Giraffes - Larry, Barry, Harry, Parry and Gary
Herd Of Zebras
Hippo - Humpy
Koala Bears - Myee and Scout
Lions - Male, Jeefra with his two females, Kainda and Lisimba Cubs - Chinua and Chinue
Pandas - Cuddles and Fluffy
White Rhinos - Onan and Uzi
Seals - Poncho and Paolo
Tigers - Sonar and Shanti, with their son, Tiggy
Walrus - Wally

Pet's Corner/Farmyard

Bird Aviaries
Black Stallion - Vulcan (couldn't find a horse with seatbelts :lol:)
Chinchillas - Montana and Cowboy
Cows - Moo, Daisy and a bull called Buck
Dog - Danny Junior (best picture I could find, sorry)
Ferrets - Suki (in picture), Snowy and Lutfi
Goats - Pavarotti (in picture), Antonio, Angelo, Celso, Bella, Carla, Lia and Maria
Guinea Pigs
Meerkat Colony - Timone, Jengo, Liwa, Adika, Efia, Akua, Bintu, Davu, Kia, Nalo
Otters - Finn, Maxwell and Lucas
Rabbits

Reptile House

Bearded Dragons - Draco (in picture), Tatsuo, Ryu and Lefu
Snakes - Shadow (in picture), Willow, Boa and Fang
Leopard Geckos - Bonnie and Clyde
Hissing Cockroaches - Dee and Elle
Tarantulas - Elektra (in picture), Vesper, Venom and Kaia
Tortoises - Kobe (in picture), Kameko and Tai.

Falconry

Falcons - Elsu (in picture), Boldred, Skarleth and Shou
Hawks - Falk (in picture), Pandion, Fulton and Luster
Eagles - Vega (in picture), Brantalis, Adir and Aria
Owls - Tokori (in picture), Skye, Nyx and Fetu.

If you don't like some of the names, feel free to change them. I hope I included everything, but if there's anything I missed, or anything you want to add, just let me know.

PSG xxx

*Dani waves to everybody while eating Angel's personalized M&M's*

And yeah, Angel, I have a new avvie, vegaslights made it :)

kissme, have fun in your vacation :D

Dear stuffy said:
^^The evidence never lies wasn't that Grissom? I don't know
In order to have a sufficient argument, you need sufficient evidence. We have plenty of it. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have PV on board with us
Yep, I think that was Grissom. And yeah, I think we have plenty of evidence now, and hopefully we'll have more once season 4 starts...which leads me to say... 55 DAYS LEFT!!

Liff said:
For some reason, I think that Danny cooks, and likes his kitchen spotlessly clean
Yeah, I agree with that. I think Danny is more of a cook than Lindsay :rolleyes:

I never had tought that they may not be seen as in a relationship. For me, the looks they changed and everything that happened, that was never sign of a one night stand. but that was me shippy, right? Well, anyway, what matters is that now we have proof, and we were right :D The 'skip' might be interesting

Hun Aud said:
Angst=Unhappy Shippers
Hmm, not always :rolleyes: I like angst, a lot, so I don't feel unhappy with it. *runs away of the Fluffy Twins and Liff plus every fluffy shipper in this thread, that are now trying to give me the same pills they gave Rad to turn me fluffy* :p But I don't want too much of angst, just the necessary to keep things exciting and fresh.

PSG, thank you so much for the updated zoo pictures *starts to make labels to put next to the animals in the zoo* But, Humpy says that she usually looks cuter than in that picture, she usually goes like this :p Yeah, she is girly! :) *hugs sippy buddie for the work to make this list*

Oh, and yay! for the Pam Veasey statue ;)

ETA: I can't believe we are already on page 18 :eek: :D

Hello buddies!
Yesterday night I read the news when I came home after an exhausting afternoon (my niece was hyperactive) and that totally made my day!!! :D

That line is perfect! That make me sure that they haven’t any intention to sink D/L. Simply they’ll behave as a normal couple. Ausiello said that they’ll continue to do their job and that’s a good thing. He also said that there will be a bump like any relationship, so they want to carry on with their relationship!

Liffy said:
It's what happens when you spend 6 hours in the car with your Cousin, who happens to be a gazillion years older than you, and you're 8, and said Cousin just happened to be obsessed with the Spice Girls. Ack. Horrible years of life
OMG! I had the same experience when I was 6. My cousin was obsessed with Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys. Her room was totally wallpapered with posters of them. I felt awfully observed there! :rolleyes:

Del said:
I'm leaving again tommorow, to Thailand...
Have fun, hon! We’ll miss ya! :(

PSG , the pics of the zoo are totally awesome!!! And the names are perfect! :D

Dani said:
Humpy says that she usually looks cuter than in that picture, she usually goes like this Yeah, she is girly!
Awww! She’s sooo cute! And hippos are my favourite animals, I love them…I don’t know why, probably because they look soft… :p :lol:

I think a standing ovation is in order for our lovely PSG. Considering she added a picture for every animal, I'm sure that took a lot of time. So, here's to you PSG (I want to call you Soph but I can't remember if that's you or not :lol:). Excellent job m'dear!! *throws confetti into the air and claps*

By the way, those animals are beyond adorable. Especially the otters :)

All you doubter and nay-sayers...it's a RELATIONSHIP...get over it!

THANK YOU!! You tell them Mo :D

little stuffy said after Mo said:

THANK YOU!! You tell them Mo :D
^^^ i triple that (?). amen! you tell 'em.

PSG!, ohmy i saw that long list of animals: WOWWWW. thats an extensive job you did there! thank you! they are all categorized too. :D

see ya later, Delia! shes a world-traveler!

i watched What Schemes... last night and my fellow viewers pointed out to me: danny's "apartment" building (home of teh sects pool table) is the same one as the woman flack and stella interrogated! :eek: :lol:

Mornin' people! :D We're one day closer to the premiere! YEAH! Dork :eek:

Cordy said:
angst = ratings. Ratings = CBS Execs HAPPY
Ahh...but too much angst = low ratings = CBS Execs Unhappy. :D

Aud said:
Angst = Unhappy Shippers; Fluff = Bouncing, Happy Shippers who are nice.
Pool Table = smex.

:devil: Hehe, I'm having way too much fun with these equations :lol:

Mo said:
Not only does Pam Veasey deserve a statue, the woman deserves a freaking holiday dedicated entirely to herself...for all the shippy help and support and love she's shown us and our couple!
Oh yeah! I'm all for giving her a holiday! Yay for "Veasey Day!" Hmm...sounds kinda catchy.

Speaking of Spoiler love peeps...since Liffy can read this and he's "spoiler free" can we skip the spoiler boxes with discussion of this? I just get bugged by the boxes...lol! I'll keep my response in a box for now...but I say we make a rule...if Liffy can read it, we keep it out of a spoiler box!
I'm all for that :) it stops me from running into spoilers I don't want to run into :D

Del your avvie ain't working for me. It's just blank :eek:

:eek: Soph you're rockin' with the Wheatfield Zoo sweetheart! Great job! We have to make one of those snakes have sinus problems, simply cos I love Jungle Book :p

I never thought it could have been a one-night stand. They spend all that time to get drunk and end with a one-night stand? I dont think so. Aren't one night stands usually supposed to end with awkwardness of some sort? You dont snuggle and kiss and exchange "I'm glad this happened" Err...duh. :rolleyes: Once again, Pam Veasey ROCKS!

Naughty Dani said:
Hmm, not always I like angst, a lot, so I don't feel unhappy with it.
Open thy mouth and say ahhhhhh! *plop goes the pill*

Oh, btw....Mo and I have developed a fluffy gas, which we "rightfully" pump throughout the thread :devil: Y'all feel the fluffiness. Embrace it, enjoy it, make sure brush your teeth to prevent gingivitis and plaque. :D

I never thought it could have been a one-night stand. They spend all that time to get drunk and end with a one-night stand? I dont think so. Aren't one night stands usually supposed to end with awkwardness of some sort? You dont snuggle and kiss and exchange "I'm glad this happened" Err...duh.

One-night stands are supposed to be somewhat awkward. I'm sorry but you don't chase the same girl for two entire years, sleep with her for one night, then totally forget about her. Maybe some people do that in RL and such, but not Danny.

Once again, Pam Veasey ROCKS!

Aye aye!! :D she does indeed.

"Good morning, good morning, good morning...it's time to..." (Sorry Catey dear I couldn't help myself it got stuck in my head! :lol: Hey where are you by the way? We got spoilers yesterday and I didn't see you! :D Come out, come out wherever you are! ;)

Zookeeping genius Soph grinned:
Mo, since i'll be away on your birthday. Happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Awwwww, thanks hon! That is SO sweet of you! I totally turn into a 6 year old when my birthday comes around, I love it! :D And I love the animal names and pics by the way...way too cute! ;)

Angsty pal who is about to bombarded by fluff Dani shrugged:
I like angst, a lot, so I don't feel unhappy with it. *runs away of the Fluffy Twins and Liff plus every fluffy shipper in this thread, that are now trying to give me the same pills they gave Rad to turn me fluffy*
Psssst...Aud you block off that corner and I'll get this one and then Liffy you feed her the fluffy pills! :lol: I mean...umm....angsty's and fluffies we're all welcome and get along great in here! ;) Heehee! :lol: Lol, to be honest and this can't take away from my fluffy power because I'm a DIE HARD fluffy...but I will admit to liking a balance of fluff and angst...only, ONLY because then the fluff seems that much sweeter after the angst, ya know! :D

Hey Abby hon I couldn't help but notice your banner...are you an E/C shipper? Did I know that? :D Sweet deal either way...I'm a fan of them too! :D

Cutie pie fluffer nutter Stuffy hon quoted Mo then agreed:
THANK YOU!! You tell them Mo
Lol, yeah I don't want to turn this into an "Us-sticking-our-tongues-out-at-all-non-D/L-shippers-and-going-Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" (But at the same time maybe just a little?! :lol: ) But seriously though, Pam said it...it's official...so let us have our fun! :D

Gutter buddy Liffy nodded enthusiastically:
I never thought it could have been a one-night stand. They spend all that time to get drunk and end with a one-night stand? I dont think so. Aren't one night stands usually supposed to end with awkwardness of some sort? You dont snuggle and kiss and exchange "I'm glad this happened" Err...duh. Once again, Pam Veasey ROCKS!
Pam SO rocks! And yeah I'm sorry but those (not in here!) who thought this was one night stand clearly didn't actually watch the eppy where it happened, cuz there was nothing one-night-standish about it! *Squeeeeee!* It's a relationship...YAY!! :D I knew it all along, it's just SO nice to have it officially confirmed! Yay, yay, yay, yay! :D

Oh, btw....Mo and I have developed a fluffy gas, which we "rightfully" pump throughout the thread Y'all feel the fluffiness. Embrace it, enjoy it, make sure brush your teeth to prevent gingivitis and plaque.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay can I just say when I read that I think I read it wrong but I swear I sat there laughing for like 10 minutes! :lol: And um yeah...if y'all see pink fog rolling through the streets of Gutterville every night...don't give it another thought, it won't hurt you! ;) Just close your eyes, fall asleep and breathe...deeply! ;)

Okay I gotta peace out! Work is calling and it's my "Friday"! No work tomorrow...sweet!! Have a fabulous shipper wub filled day y'all! See ya later! :D

*Mo grins and shimmers away in her fluffy bubble, trailed by a long cloud of pink fog! ;) *

Psssttt...Aud wub how are ya babes? ;)

I have a favour to ask. I'm going away this weekend and someone needs to keep a weather eye on Liffy and Mo. I won't have a computer with me so alas I cannot check up on these cheeky ones. Oh and Liffy? You best watch out this weekend. I hear Bobo has this new invention she's been dying to try out. Something about a roach catapult...

Pam SO rocks! And yeah I'm sorry but those (not in here!) who thought this was one night stand clearly didn't actually watch the eppy where it happened, cuz there was nothing one-night-standish about it! *Squeeeeee!* It's a relationship...YAY!! I knew it all along, it's just SO nice to have it officially confirmed! Yay, yay, yay, yay!

I hear ya Mo. We're all wrapped up in our fluffy bubbles and even we can see that this is a relationship. Erm...okay well that didn't make a whole lot of sense but y'all know what I mean (I hope so anyways :lol:). That and, c'mon, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!!! But that's fairly obvious ;) A one-night stand is just sex, that's it. Clearly this is more than that :D and PV rocks my socks.

*shimmers inside bubble with Mo and the others*

Ooh. I'll keep a weather eye on Mo and she can do it on me :D

Right Mo? :lol:

Oh and Liffy? You best watch out this weekend. I hear Bobo has this new invention she's been dying to try out. Something about a roach catapult...
Heheh, that would be for you. She loves me but you're the one crashing her parade! :lol:

Heheh, that would be for you. She loves me but you're the one crashing her parade!

That's what you think ;) you might want to take a gander at my latest LJ post. Bobo's on my side :)

You be good now Liffy, or I'll steal Linds away from you again. And this time, I won't give her back :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back