Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ *hands Stuffy a tissue* :(

LOL hun, I totally misunderstood :eek:...I knew you played on a girls team, but I thought you had actually met a guy who plays hockey too :cool:...I know nothing about it, so I've never heard of that guy...looks cute though... :D

OT ;) I think Danny likes to go to a hockey game...Lindsay at first may think it's a bit rough, but when she sees how excited he is about having some quality seats she will join him to go watch a game...and his enthusiasm will be contagious, I'm sure :)...

*accepts tissue from dutch wubs* It was really sad, but your story was absolutely beautiful.

I thought you had actually met a guy who plays hockey too

My close guy friend plays hockey. I also know several other guys who play as well.

looks cute though

Damn straight. And don't you get any ideas now young missy about stealing him from me...I'm watching you ;)

Oh boy....not Bryan Berard again. Fluffy's real possessive of him :p :lol:

Oh and Dutch sweetie, the pills are Mo and I's greatest secrets ;) We ain't tellin'. But I don't think we slipped you any. :eek: That means...

DUTCH IS TURNING FLUFFY AGAIN!

All on her lonesome too! Oh and I'm working on that train-set oneshot now :) Will notify y'all when it's done! I kinda teared myself when i was planning the storyline for it. hehehe. It's too cute. :D

i have no idea what you are talking about, stuffy! *whistles*

stuffy the one with a curious friend said: hockey boys are love
^^^ amen! oh i love the men on ice.

my dutchy, you wrote a new ficcie? *whacks self for not joining ff.net; thanks for the other whack Cuzzy*

great family stories on shipping!

a D/L domestic (perhaps dull) question for ya after they move in together: who does the grocery shopping? do they do it together? are they super-savers/coupon cutters? who does the laundry? does each person do his/her own? who folds; who doesnt?

Of course you don't Anffy :lol: ;)

Oh boy....not Bryan Berard again. Fluffy's real possessive of him

You bet I am ;)

Anffy, in regards to your questions...I think Danny would do housework when Linds is at work, and if she's had a tiring day he would cook and stuff. They would probably both go shopping, which I would love to see Danny in a store. For some reason I would find that quite enjoyable to watch. Basically I think they would share the duties equally.

And don't you get any ideas now young missy about stealing him from me...I'm watching you
Oh, oh! *hides from Stuffy and her hockey stick in Liffy's garden* Maybe Tiggy will scare her off :cool:

Oh and I'm working on that train-set oneshot now Will notify y'all when it's done! I kinda teared myself when i was planning the storyline for it. hehehe. It's too cute.
Can't wait to read what you've come up with... :)
DUTCH IS TURNING FLUFFY AGAIN!
Well maybe it's just because I'm still working out Anffy's idea of D/L and a sand castle :D...It's just totally fluffy and once that's out of my system there will be room for my angst again... :devil:
my dutchy, you wrote a new ficcie?
Nope hun, still writing :rolleyes:...Stuffy just read the story I wrote last X-mas... :)

Anffy's question (very original and not dull btw :D):

I think they do the grocery shopping together...both of them love food and they'll probably just drop in the cart whatever they feel like (Danny perhaps a little more than Lindsay :lol:). That also means they're not coupon cutters...they just look around to see what they like to eat the next day(s) and buy that... :)

Danny somehow seems like the guy who still drops off his laundry whenever he visits his mum :rolleyes:; he cannot keep that up when they move in together so I guess Lindsay can try and explain how things work to him...or just be the wise one and avoid everything white turning pink :eek: and do it herself...Perhaps he can fold though... :)

edit
Only to whack Anffy too...you should register!...it's simple and it's free and it's fun..*whack*

Oh, oh! *hides from Stuffy and her hockey stick in Liffy's garden* Maybe Tiggy will scare her off

It's a goalie stick hun ;) which is bigger than a regular player stick. And Tiggy is way too damn cute to be scary.

*helps dutch whack Anffy and tells her to sign up for FF.net pronto* We have cookies. And daisies. Cookies and daises :) what more could you want? I can always entice Danny over :p

Do you have to register at FF.net to read the stories now? I only registered years ago so I could leave reviews. See how out of touch I am? I know that some things are different about it. I wonder why the changes?

Anyway, Angel's question, I think that whoever has the time may be the shopper for groceries. I don't think they are coupon cutters, though. As for laundry, most likely I think they would both be folders, trying to keep things in order. I really have no idea, just like to get my 2 cents in. lol.

For Angel's question, I think like Catey whoever has time. I don't think they cut coupons because they don't have time. I think Lindsay would do the laundry.

And for the family thing, nobody watches CSI:NY with me and they think I am crazy and too old to go crazy over this kind of stuff.

Jen :)

catey1234 said:
Do you have to register at FF.net to read the stories now? I only registered years ago so I could leave reviews. See how out of touch I am? I know that some things are different about it. I wonder why the changes?

I don't know if you have to register again. You can probably do a review in anon. status and leave your name. I see people do that all the time.

I can see Danny cooking some great food for Lindsay. I can also see him bringing her breakfast in bed too. :)

*Mo saunters into the thread...and grins gleefully!* Ohhhh looks like we've got some fun topics of convo going on in here! Snuggle buddies, Hockey players and D/L? Sounds like another lovely day in our random and totally fabulous shippy thread! :lol:

Shippy buddy who now has a snuggle buddy Stuffy winked:
You know Mo wubs, this "robot" Danny seems an awful lot like the real one. But, you can have him. I found someone else to snuggle up to (and no it's not Liffy; I know you were thinking that) so I'll let you have Danny. Danny-boy may be a great cuddler, but there's someone else with whom I want to snuggle with. So, you can have Danny...for now, at least
Okay you KNOW you cannot just say that and then think I won't jump on that! ;) So who's your snuggle buddy? ;) Wait *Mo sees Stuffy's hocky player's pic!* I just saw who your snuggle buddy hon...well done! He's attractive! ;) Now the real question is...what does your other snuggle/kissy buddy say about this? Liffy?? :lol:

Totally on top of this day's left thing Dani announced:
57 days until the season 4 premiere
Sweet!! Thanks for keeping that countdown current Dani hon! For some reason this feels right around the corner...I don't know why cuz it's still almost 2 months away, but it feels close! Either way...can't wait!! :D :D

Shippy bud who has shown lovely fluffy tendencies Dutch trilled:
WAIT! Did I get to drink some of that too? I keep getting those fluffy ideas and I don't know where they come from....
Lol...*Mo looks at Liffy and shrugs...* Eh, I dunno Dutch hon...I think like my naughty Gutter bud said, I think you're turnin' fluffy all on your own hon! ;) Which may I add...is FABULOUS!!! Heehee!! :D :D

I can just imagine his face when Danny starts yelling at him for endangering Lindsay ...LOL
That'd be awesome!! Mac would probably think Danny was insane..."Uh Danny did you not see Lindsay use her knife that first day on the job? How am I endangering her?" Meanwhile Danny would just keep raving..."I know she can take care of herself Mac...but what if she fell or even got dosed...I mean do you know what those things can do to an unborn child? Not to mention..." At which point Mac would stop listening and look over at Linds who would be blushing while an ecstatic Stella hugged her tightly! :lol:

*borrows Stuffy's 'robot' since that lucky girl has found someone to snuggle with*
*Mo shrugs and grins...* Sure why not...Since I have the real thing, that's fine by me! ;) *Mo grins and snuggles up to her Danny boy!*

I think Danny likes to go to a hockey game...Lindsay at first may think it's a bit rough, but when she sees how excited he is about having some quality seats she will join him to go watch a game...and his enthusiasm will be contagious, I'm sure
Not to mention how yummy Danny would look on the ice...I mean the guy looks yummy doing anything...really anything! :devil: But there's something about hockey boys...(Stuffy I get it hon! ;) )

Other angsty niece Vexxy dear grinned:
I can see Danny cooking some great food for Lindsay. I can also see him bringing her breakfast in bed too.
Awwww I can totally see that too hon! For some reason I see Danny totally loving to cook for Linds and the breakfast in bed thing, yeah I can totally see him being romantic and sweet like that! :D Awwww!

Okay my dears...my brother just got a new motorcyle, which is awesome! (Guys on bikes are hot! Relax he's my brother...I know! ;) Mr. Carmine...take note though...guys on bikes, I like 'em! ;) )

*Mo grins and shimmers off in her fluffy bubble!* :D

Okay you KNOW you cannot just say that and then think I won't jump on that! So who's your snuggle buddy? Wait *Mo sees Stuffy's hocky player's pic!* I just saw who your snuggle buddy hon...well done! He's attractive!

Isn't he just adorable? :) he's my other addiction. Don't get any ideas now Mo; you have Danny and I have Bryan. But hey, we could always trade for a night. I'll be nice and let you have Bryan for a couple of hours, considering you like hockey players yourself ;) :lol:

*snuggles up to B and kisses his cheek* Just for the record, y'all have no idea how much I love this kid. One walk into my room and it's pretty much confirmed.

Now the real question is...what does your other snuggle/kissy buddy say about this? Liffy??

*giggles* Oh Mo you're silly! Silly goose you :p

Don't worry babes...I have Danny and my own secret other crush to keep me plenty occupied! ;) Heehee! You can keep your cute hockey player..I won't mess with him! :D Wait so you've actually met/dated this hockey player? WOW!! Definitely well done hon!! :D
*giggles* Oh Mo you're silly! Silly goose you
Okay hon, I can see you blushing all the way over here! ;) Heehee! :lol:

So why has no one posted this yet?? Well..I will then!

Question: You said you had "some good news for Danny/Lindsay-shippers." Spill, please!— Rian / Ausiello: Wow, I can't get anything past you guys. According to CSI: NY exec producer Pam Veasey, they will start off the season very much an item. "They are together and their relationship is happy and interesting," she tells me. "And, at some point, which we haven't decided yet, there will be a bump in the road — like any relationship." Veasey adds that unlike a certain high-profile romance on another CSI show, Danny and Lindsay won't be going out of their way to keep their romance a secret from their coworkers. "We're not going to make a big deal about whether people know or don't know," she says. "They played that very well on CSI [with Sara and Grissom]. It's more about seeing that they have this mutual respect. They'll have moments that they share, things that the audience shares with them, but mostly they'll continue to do their jobs and enjoy working together. And then, ultimately, we'll find a little skip in there somewhere."

YAY! We're getting full-blown make out sessions in the corner! Wait...maybe that was my imagination. I mean... YAY! They're going full out and I like the fact that they're not concentrating on who knows and who doesnt. They do respect each other and I have no doubts that Lindsay can work with Danny professionally. Danny on the other hand...can't help himself but steal glances at his gorgeous GIRLFRIEND every second or two. SQUEE! Im officially psyched for S4!!!! Not that I wasn't before, since I'm SF, it was just...meh. But now...YAY!

Ahhhh Liffy, you beat me to it :p

Wait so you've actually met/dated this hockey player? WOW!! Definitely well done hon!!

Good Lord how I wish that was true Mo! I'm just insanely addicted to him. Think of it as DL 2.0...and you know how much I love our couple ;)

Y'know, I was so nervous about this that I had trouble eating breakfast this morning. What's a little "skip" to us, eh? Unfortunately it cannot always be rainbows and butterflies....but we all know that in the end, DL will pull through! Like I said before, I'm very glad that they won't be keeping it a secret and that we'll get to see their moments. *cocks her head* Oh my...I think I just heard the floor rumble!!

ETA: *grabs one of those speaker things, leans out the window of the DL Cottage, and beckons everyone to come over for the wonderful news* Get over here y'all! We're not having this party without you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back