Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ooooooo Mo guess what honey? I rented 'Shooter' last night. SQUEE!!!!!!!! I immediately thought of you when "Bozeman, Montana" appeared on the screen, cause I remember you saying that you went to see it in the theatres and they mentioned Lindsay's hometown *is uber-happy*

Phyx wubs!! Another DLC member :D welcome aboard shipmate. Glad you've joined us on the Dantana.

Cammie! Oh no you didn't! *grabs a champagne bottle and soaks fellow buddy*

HEEEE!!!!!! The DL guide! Oh mer bear I wubs you :D

*taps glasses with all her lovely buddies whilst dancing to 'Jenny Don't Be Hasty' and any other beautiful DL tunes*

Cheers everyone! Here's to our hawt couple, Mr. Danny Messer and Miss Lindsay Monroe (and to the wonderful people who portay them, Carmine and Anna, for the perfect reason that Dani stated)

Anyone up for a game of pool? No dirty thoughts now Liffy ;)

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Mer txs for posting Delia's guide...It is such a great help (for solving your challenges too, btw ;))

And we can even welcome a new shipper...hi Phyxsius! :D

I love that name :) and I think this is what our lovely pub should look like (click to enlarge):
    [​IMG]

*pours some new drinks for everyone and puts some peanuts on the bar*

And it's okay to throw food and drinks around in there, but please keep the pool table clean... :devil:

3. dl_shipper34

Oh my Lord dutch, I love it!! The sidewalk sign is too cute! And the "Pool table inside" poster. That'll draw in crowds no doubt :D

Now I'm not much of a bar person (I've never been to one and I'm of age), but I think this is one place I could get used to!

4. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Yes, keeping the pool table in *ahem* good playing order is a must! :D

5. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Sorry hon :)! Unfortunately I haven’t champagne in my refrigerator! :(
    A game of pool? Of course I agree!

*Cammie has to do the shopping cuz her refrigerator is almost empty*
    Okay guys, it’s time to go to bed for Cammie. She’s very tired! Good night at all! :D :D :D

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Jeez, I didn't even get to say goodbye to my old thread! I missed the entire last page of the last thread. I come in here today, and wham! New thread! Nice start, Mo. I can't believe how fast you guys opened this thread! Congrats on it, and here's to the new thread!

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love it dutch!! Perfec:)

..Comes around is airing over here at the moment... Snow day next week! The only problem is my friends have decided o go camping (What a stupid week for us to go- the pool table smex ep :mad:). I asked my mum to tape it for me this is how the convo went,

'Can you tape the csi ny final next weekend for me?'

'Can't you miss it, for one week?'

I just starred at her, 'Er no! Mum its the DL ep of the season! And the FINAL'

But that just confused her because she aked if DL was some sort of case!

Anyway she said yes in the end (thank god)

8. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Very nice opening Mo! :)

It's so fun reading old threads. What everyone was thinking and hoping of ... :D

And here is D/L-pics from episode 18 "Live or Let Die" ...
    D / L

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

HI crew! everyone here yet from the old thread?? gotta get this post in before page 2!

i knew it. i knew it! the last few pages of 17 FLEW right by. THREAD 18!! yeah, baby. Mo, *clapping* for the opening, DL currency image, and the 18 facts! :D

great guesses on the av, stuffy, Cuz, and dutch! its my toenail. to show my support for danny and lindsay, i painted "DL" on my toenail. :lol: :lol: dutch, thanks for the compliment on my artistic abilities; Cuz, yes its a body part & congrats on the exam; stuffy, glad you love it :) .

welcome aboard, Phyxsius!
    see ya soon and have fun, delia!. :cool:

now whats this DL bar and airline business??
    and did i miss something: is the 'i do' in quotes because its a reference to DL saying their wedding vows? i mean, i know lindsay says "i do" in SD but its not in quotes...

*dances to Jenny Don't Be Hasty*--nice music choice, stuffy!

10. dl_shipper34

Awwww that's so cute Anffy! I remember painting my nails black and blue for the BSB concert I went to, two days after 9/11. I'll never do that again :lol: I'm not a nail-painting person. Just like a dress: I wore one once when I was a kid, and that was the first and last time.

Guess what everyone! I found a container of peanut M&Ms in our cupboard. You know how bars have those nut mixtures and such? Well we've got these! *pours M&Ms into bowl for fellow buddies*

Yo Cammie, how about that game of pool? I'm horrible at billiards :lol: but I'll give it my best shot.

What's a bar without big-screen TV's and nice comfy couches, eh? *pops in DVD that holds all the lovely DL clips and sprawls out beside buddies, throwing popcorn at dutch in the process* Sorry wubs, I haven't tosses anything at you for a while now; it's high time I did! But I still love ya ;)

*giggles and runs behind Liffy*

11. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

Yay a new thread! joins the happy party

Now I really have to finish this up fast because my computer has been keeping me from enjoying this all day because it's been randomly shutting off on me.

Also, I really don't have much more to say

dances along with the good music before her computer becomes evil again

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

YAY! New thread! How exciting! I'm glad I'm here for the first page, I've been partying all day, and I come back to a party in here! Sweet!

I LOVE the DL Benjamin, how did we not think of that before, that's going to be hung in the gutter for sure.

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I've been busy with my finals I never noticed that we opened up a new thread!

I'm so ashamed! :(

I really love the 100 dollar bill on the main page. It's very original.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya all my buddies! :D *Mo pops into the thread and specifically "The 8-Ball" waving, before flopping next to Stuffy on the big comfy couch to watch some lovely D/L clips on our new big screen!* :D Glad y'all liked our lovely new thread opening...I was so giddy about it :lol: I felt like a total dork, sitting there giggling as I posted it! :lol: But it was just so fun, and the Benjamin with D/L on it worked so well...gotta say I love that! :lol: This is gonna be a good thread and good season for our ship...I can feel it! My fluffy radar is jumping off the charts! :D :D

Lol, Dani hon, that's cuz it's supposed to be like on a wedding invitation ;) and plus it got to be 18 letters only if it was said that way! :lol:

Wait what, crashing what? :( Don't worry hon, I'm not crashing on D/L's anything...promise! ;) I like lobsters, I LOVE D/L and I think D/L are eachother's lobsters...and I don't look like a lobster anymore...lol, so it's all good, right?! :lol: Yup! Plus Danny rubbed lotion all over my sore little back so I'm definitely good! :devil: Heehee! :D

Dirty thoughts aside.... :lol: What?! When do we EVER put dirty thoughts aside bud? I mean really! :lol: It's the gutter after all! :lol: Especially when you talk about Danny having fun on "surfaces" how could that be anything but guttery! :devil: Heehee! :lol: And yeah I'm sure there are plenty of lovely surfaces down here for D/L to have fun on! ;)

Yeah Mer I love the quotation marks...I mean I love the quote either way...but those quotations there alter it just enough to make it "special"! Definitely like it! :D Can't wait until they really do say the "I do's"!! :D

Sweet! Thanks for pulling that back up Mer!! I love going back and reading over all our lovely D/L moments...we've had so many sweet and yes loving moments! Awwww...yay! *Mo sighs happily!* :D

Ohhhhh that's right, I remember that! It was an interesting movie...lots of blood and shooting...but Mark Wahlburg is HOT and still I think my favorite part was when he went to Bozeman and there were the wheatfields and Linds' hometown! :lol: It was great! I want to go to Bozeman now just so I can stand there and go, Linds lived here! :lol:

Dutch hon, you are my graphics hero hon! WOW!!!!...I LOVE that pic of our pub...it's perfect! Lol, seriously it's exactly what I pictured!!! :D You're brilliant honey! :D Wow!

*Mo grins and climbs happily into her Fluffy bubble, content to wrap herself up in D/L love and drift off to sleep!* :D

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*Dani enters "The 8-Ball" super happy, and joins stuffy and Mo in the couch, eating M&M's and watching D/L clips*

flashback to the night before...*Dani changes her super wet clothes because Cammie sprayed cola all over her*

dutch, I loved our bar picture, so lovely! Great work on that ;)

Welcome to our new member, Phyx :) Hope that you have a nice time around here...Well, I'm pretty sure you will...

Natty, it's so great that your mum accepted to tape the episode for you. You couldn't miss the season finale and awesome moments it had :) *thinks about how much she would love to watch it, too..."I have to find a way soon"*

I understood the 18 letters idea!...but is his name Daniel or you just decided to put it to make the 18 letters total? :confused:
    Well, I'm glad you're better now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.