Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Good mornig at all, my dears! I got up an hour ago! I'm very lazy! :lol:

Yay Dani ! His name is really Daniel. Daniel "Danny" Messer.
    It's a beautiful name, isn't it? :D

*Cammie throws coloured baloons with M&Ms inside to everyone!, then she hides behind her laptop* :p

2. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

‘Morning at all!
    Today is a beautiful day and the weather is lovely, even if it’s a bit hot, but probably that’s the influence of our lovely ship. :lol:

I agree, Cammie, definitely Daniel is a lovely name. Is one of my favourites! :D :D

Yeah Mo, surely Danny and Lindsay could have fun in every surface…I’m wondering what will be the surface they’ll use the next time they decide to have fun (and I think that it will happen soon)…what do ya think? :D :devil:

Oh, welcome Phyx!

Ok, now I’m going to have lunch…See ya later!

*Abby takes some cannelloni from her kitchen and brings them into the thread* I hope you like them… :)

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Howdy! *Liff pops in with more cream cakes, takes aim and splats them on unsuspecting heads* :lol:

:devil: How can I not have dirty thoughts about the words "pool table"? I think we can all safely admit that we will NEVER be able to see a pool table the same way ever again. It just screams dirty thoughts -not to mention you get the mental words of "D/L made love on one of these" plastered on the felt. :lol:

*nods* Yeah, that's probably going on the ceiling right above Mo's bed. It'll be the first thing she see's when she wakes up :lol: Either that or it's the Danny taking his shirt off sequence. You never know when it comes to Mo :D

Point noted. I take everything with "Dirty thoughts aside" back. :lol: D/L isn't D/L without the dirty thoughts :p

D/L = Dirty Linds/Danny's Libido.

^^It's in the writing. We just have to admit and embrace.

Popcorn anyone?

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ I love cannelloni, but I like cannoli even better *hopes to persuade Abby in making some* :D

I'm glad y'all like the barpic...it looks like such a nice place where we can all just hang out and have fun. :)

So basically we're all looking for a new surface for them to *ahem* play on...I just noticed the big pinball machine in the far corner of The 8-Ball (that bar just has everything :p)...let's see how long it takes them before they get the TILT alert... :devil:

*squirms herself between the others on the couch to have a good place to watch them 'play'* :eek:

Oh boy, living in the gutter really only leaves dirty thoughts :D

5. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Yeah, Dutch ! The pinball machine sounds great!
    I propose a HOT floor near the fireplace... Maybe it sounds a bit romantic but, in this way, they can’t fall ill! ;)
    I’m not a romantic girl, but it’d be pleasant for our DLicious couple! :D :D :D
    Anyway they’d be good in every surface!

*Cammie now is day-dreaming ‘bout Carmine near the fireplace and she’s eating her slice of cake smiling* :) :) :)

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

One thing comes to mind... "shag rug" :devil: Oh my. I think gutterville really is getting to me.

The fact that I'm sitting here with strawberries and chocolate sauce has nothing to do with it. *Offers the bowl around*

Anywho, LOVE the idea of a pinball machine Dutch.

I'd say the moment Danno inserts his coin into the slot and the ball flies. :devil:

I think I'm just going to be quiet now before I get whacked by the meter. :lol: Sorry!

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! I'm not too late am I? I've been so busy, and i didn't expect you guys to finish the old thread so fast! So, anywayz, Congrats on the new thread! Mo hun, you did a brilliant job with the opening! I love the $100 bill! I wish they were really like that! Love the 18 facts too!

Thanks for the DL guide, Mer! I love looking back at all the moments!

Nat, you're not the only one who's gonna miss the finale! I am too!!! I'm playing in a concert that night, and i know it won't be finished for 9. I'm so mad!!! I'm just praying my Sky+ box does it's job!

Dutch! I love the bar! *runs in and joins everyone on the couch, dodging the flying M&Ms* What is it with you guys and throwing food? Oh well, it's fun! *joins in and throws M&Ms at Liff!* :D Love ya really, Liff! :D

Phyx! (Kool name, btw!) Welcome to the DL family!

Well, i think that's everything! Catch ya later guys! xxx

8. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Thanks, everyone, for making me feel welcome. :D

I may not post much off the bat; I'm trying to get the feel for the crowd right now.

But I thought I'd jump into the gutter with y'all and say pool-table sex rocks! (Just make sure you move all non-essential balls out of the way, and don't get your foot stuck in the pocket :rolleyes:)

9. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

*Abby comes in bringing cannoli for everyone and saves some of them for Dutch, that asked me to bring them*

I love the idea of the fireplace and the pinball. I was thinking that, during a romantic walk in the park, Danny and Lindsay could have fun behind some hedges, if they don’t manage to arrive at the back seat of their car… :D :devil:

Ok, now my mind is running along Gutter Road…I hope that there is a place for me in Gutterville… :rolleyes:

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Phyxsius, I've seen you over at DLC right? I hope you stick around here. We are a fluffy group---forgive us for that. We do have angties though. They put up with the fluffiness---sometimes. :lol:

There's always room for more people in "D/L Gutterville"! :devil:

I've brought olive oil! I thought maybe our favorite couple would like to experiment with different oils outside the lab. ;) :devil:

I have a few deep questions to start this new week out. Think long and hard about these please: :D
    1. Who's more ticklish? Danny or Lindsay? :lol:
    2. Should we serve pineapple cake or lemon cake at their wedding reception? :D
    3. After they marry, will they live outside the city or in Manhattan? ;)

Have a lovely Sunday my darlings. :cool:

11. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

Awesome start to the new thread Mo
    Love the $100 bill and the 18 facts.. :)

18 sure seems like a really great number for D/L....
    Now let's hope season 4 gives us more awesome moments...

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Aloha! *hands out just-baked cookies to fellow buddies* This bar got it all. Pool table, pinball machine, big-screen TV, DL memorabilia...now all we need to do is persuade DL to come out of the back closet and join us in the celebrations. Although once they see the pool table, I think they'll be doing a little "celebrating" of their own :devil:

Curses Liffy, now look what you made me say! I've been spending too much time with you in the gutter....though it's rather cozy here ;) just kidding, you know I wubs ya! *huggles*

:lol: How true it is Liffy. I know I can't.

PSG...you're throwing food at Liff and you didn't tell me? *joins in fun*

Oooooo a fireplace! Nice touch *nods in agreement* I'm sure DL will like that very much :D

Alrighty, well I'm taking a break from pool to watch lovely DL clips with my buddies! *sprawls out and joins Anffy in throwing M&Ms at Liff, then giggles and dives behind couch behind mer, dutch and Mo*

13. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

*brings out some of my famous fudge for everyone*

Yep, that's me! Just really getting my feet wet right now, but I look forward to swimming in the gutter.

Don't worry, I'm a fluffer-nutter, myself. :)

I've got some pretty cool massage oils I could bring...it heats up when you blow on it. *shiver*

I'll have to do give serious thought on those questions.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Awesome questions hun. Hmm...have to think about them for a bit...okay I'm done.

1. Danny. Definately Danny and Linds knows it well. She also has a leather whip stored in her cupboard which I stumbled upon whilst...helping her clean. :devil: I wonder what that's for :)

2. Why isn't chocolate an option?? HUH? HUH? I vote for Chocolate M&M cake. But fine, I say lemon cake cos I like them better :D

3. I think they'd live in Manhattan. Them getting married just prove that you can have a work and a personal relationship together. Plus it's harder for them to be late... on the other hand... [dirty thought]...living outside of Manhattan island means if they ARE late by who knows what reason (I know! I know! :devil: ) then they can always use traffic as a good reason.

To move or not to move. I say they stay!

Okay why is everyone throwing food at me? *Pouts* Oh that's why, *rips of sign saying "Throw food at me!" and sticks it on Mo*

I need to find a shower...I don't even know what I'm covered in :lol:

Oh, just a thought...wherever D/L move to, that place needs a shower stall for 2. :devil: It's compulsory.

15. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.