Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

messermonroe I love you idea with the tiger cage!

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Where is everyone? Well....I made a D/L wp :) (yep - first time too)

Hope ya like it!

[​IMG]

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hello my pretties! :)

So we are talking marriage now? How about just shacking up? :devil: :devil: :devil:That sounds more fun. But if they must marry someone then it should be each other. ;)

Wonderful idea. Me likey. Or he could just ask her on the pool table or at Cozy's or at the crime scene. Take your pick. This ship has so many interesting moments that I have to pinch myself sometimes. :lol:

Isn't Liff's crush on Linds just the cutest ever! :D

Yup Darling Daughter, you can pay to get M&M's with your own personal message! Ain't it cool? :cool:

I miss my Fluffy Twin and Pal Mer. Hugs to all here! Later. :cool:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Proposal:

I have no clue, I'm not in romantic mode right now. But I'm sure it was have something to do with a flower. or wine.

Personalize M&M's:

I didn't have to pay for those ones that I got before. That sucks, Didn't know they making you pay for them now. Shot.

5. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Pftt...*struggled to contain laughter* Aud I love you!!! He does indeed have a huge crush on Linds. I know, he can't stop talking about it on MSN. Just think...I have to deal with it everytime he comes on. :lol: just kidding Liff, you're my shipper buddy! *hugs* And your wallpaper is hot :D

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

messermonroe I love your wallpaper!! :)

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

As far as the proposal goes, it would have to something truly original that nobody has done before. All the proposal cliches' should not be used (i.e. proposal at a game, in front of friends)I don't think that Danny would have any trouble coming up with a wonderful proposal. :)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Stuffy!!!!! *tackles shippy buddy and starts tickling*
    There you are! Where have you beeen? Sorry if I'm not replying on msn my dear - my internet is just being retarded and doesn't want to work!

Damn right I gotta crush on Linds, she is HAWT. It's no wonder Danny's drooling over her! You gotta admit it! Hawwt...

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

That would look really awesome!! Wonder if we could make a mock-up picture of that… there should be a website for something like that. However… [countrygirl mode] sadly there is no way Danny could afford that on a CSI salary. He would have to cover the monetary damage to the crops and yields, which for something that size would easily be in the thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.[/countrygirl mode] He should save the money for the honeymoon or a bigger apartment/condo with a billiards room… :devil:

Hee-hee-hee. It’s working! [​IMG] I must keep it up: Come to the fluffy side… [​IMG]

*shuffles off yawning to check email* tomorrow is day 13 straight of work. :(

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello, hello my dearies! *Mo saunters into the thread, stops, and does a double take when she realizes we're already almost done with the second page of the new thread!* Wow...I knew our couple was hot and rockin' but this, we're on a roll y'all! Sweet!! :lol: Did this day feel long to anyone else? It's crazy cuz it felt long, but went by way fast...and I kept thinking it was Monday all day long! :lol:

I know hon, it so is! We have so many people on here with insanely hot and addictive avies...I come in here and literally spend the first few minutes just staring at the avies and banners! :devil: Gotta love it! :D

Yay dessert!! Ohh and chocolate trifle at that...sweet! *Mo laughs and licks chocolate off her face...and then giggles gleefully as she grabs A Venti of the new FABULOUSLY yummy Orange Dreamsicle Frappichino from Starbucks and then dumps the whole yummy concoction over Chell's head and runs to hide!* ;)

Yeah I LOVE how TOTALLY shippy those pages were...I want to shake the hand of whoever wrote those pages, they were excellently done! Awww I just love that we're Canon...have I mentioned this yet....this hour? :lol:

Oh darlin', didn't you hear babes...with D/L being Canon and all the angsties have either fled or converted...or are at least hiding their angsty tendencies...cuz us fluffies are officially in overdrive...well I know I am at least! :lol:

Yeah hon, I just let ya think you pwn me...you know how it really goes down my dear! ;) :lol:

Kate!! Hi honey! Yay, what a brilliant question...wow a million different ways and ideas immediately popped into my head...ranging from elaborate to simple...I love all the ideas everyone else posted too...you guys gave great ways for him to ask her! I really liked your answers to your own question too Kate hon, wow!!

Okay so I've got two different ways for him to propose and I can't decide which way I like better...I say he either, takes her for a drive one day after work, not making a big deal about it, just saying he has something to show her...and he takes her upstate New York where they have the closest thing to wheatfields and they get out of the car just as the sun is setting and Danny turns and taking her hand says softly, "Montana, no matter where I go, as long as I have you with me I feel like I'm home, so I brought you here as close to home as I could get you to ask you to be my home for the rest of my life...will you marry me?" Or, and I think I'm liking this one better actually... Danny and Linds are asleep one morning (in Danny's bed this time! ;) ) and Danny wakes up first again and softly kisses her forhead to wake her up she stirs and smiles softly and he waits until she looks up at him and then in the softest, sexiest morning voice he has...he says perfectly "Marry me..."
    (Yup I think I like that one better, plus I could actually see it happening! :D )

Liff, your wp is freakin' HOT! Nice work dude! And I love your crush on Anna, I'm a hetero girl, but even I have a crush on her...she is definitely HOT! :devil: ;)

Aud! Hello my wub! *Mo tackles and snuggles her Fluffy Twin!*
    Well now that would be the beautiful work of the Continuity Fairy wouldn't it hon! :lol: I would love that! ;)
    Here I am my Fluffykins...I's here! :D

Alright my buddies...yay for a long post...lol, just one of my talents! :lol: But it's just something my lovely CANON ship brings out in me! :D

Pssst...hi Mer bear...do you need me to come kidnap you, so you can get a break from work? ;)

Cool beans...*Mo giggles and shimmers off...*

11. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

awww thanks Mo!! I love everyone's ideas!! I figured it would be a good topic! I'm glad everyone liked it!! :D :D :D

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

It's a great idea Kate hon! I love that question...hasn't been asked here in quite awhile, so it's fabulous to ask it! :D And I like all the ideas too...and I gotta say my ideas are making my plot bunnies start moving around...they's a prancin'....now we gotta see if my muse joins in and then we may just get something fun outta this! :D :lol:

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I would be forever in your debt if you did. I don't think I will be able to take a day off till the 10th. You'll bring Danny along for the kidnap/rescue, right? Ooh, ya might want to pick Lynny up on the way, because we might need someone who is good at whacking!

Oh, please write a ficcie, Mo! Its been months since your last fic! I would loan you my plot bunny, but I had to put him on life support after RL gave him a horrid beating. :( You must contribute to the D/L fic pool to help us get through the summer!

For proposals, I kinda think it would be nice if Danny just did something small. The tiger cage idea would be awesome, since that is where it all started, but another way for things to come full circle is for them to add a healing touch. Remember the hallway in LRC? (Of course you do, why did I even ask? What D/L shipper could forget?) To recreate that moment, but change the ending in their memories for eternity… holy cow, the plot bunny is stirring! Gotta go see if I can breathe some life into him for a oneshot. I’ll let ya know if it works out! :eek: *runs to open Word*

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm a Super Hero? Yay! *Mo giggles and strikes the classic Wonder Woman Super Hero one fist in the air pose of victory!* :lol: Super Mo to the rescue darlin'! And of course I'll bring Danny...when he's not attached to Linds, the boy doesn't leave my side! ;) And yeah Lynny can come, she whacks good...and I'll bring my Fluffy Twin Aud as well...she's good at running fast! :D

Awww, I should just in honor of your poor plot bunny huh hon! ;) Hmmmm, let me see how things go...I do like the idea alot...and it is about time I write something again! :D

Ohhhhhh, babes...you should definitely make that a ficcie...that would rock! :D Do it, do it, do it! :lol:

*Mo grins and shimmers off to poke her plot bunnies!*

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

good morning every one

How would Danny propose?

great question :) this is what i came up with in my first DL fic

she remembered how he proposed. For real this time. It was a vacation of kind. She didn’t know where they were going, he organized it all. They ended up in a small town Inn near beach with a pleasant familiar atmosphere to it. Their room wasn’t big but it was really comfortable and she definitely wouldn’t mind spending the whole weekend in the bed. With him of course. She was sure he wouldn’t mind either. So she was little surprised when he suggested a walk after their brunch. Not downright disappointed but surprised nevertheless. He took her hand in his and they slowly walked through the small town to the beach. She breathed in the salty scent and followed him as he sat down on the sand. She was sitting between his legs with her back to his chest, feeling his heartbeat, wondering whether he felt hers. She didn’t know how long they have been sitting like that in comfortable silence, when he cleared his throat to get her attention. She turned her head to look at him and was a bit surprised by the insecure look on his face. He placed something in her hand and as she looked down to see what it was, he whispered to her ear: “Marry me.” To say she was shocked would be the understatement of the century. She couldn’t move, couldn’t talk, couldn’t think. And he didn’t either. After what felt like hours she still couldn’t find her voice but remembered how to move and proceeded to look on what was in her hand. She had her suspicions after his question and by looking down was proven right. She opened the little blue velvet box and gasped in awe. In there was a heart shaped sapphire in a simple white gold band. It was the almost exact shade his eyes had every time he was about to kiss her. She kept looking at it for a minute or so, before she turned to him and looked him in the eyes. “Yes.” was all she said. “Really?” She smiled and nodded. He took the box from her hand and carefully slid the ring on her finger. He kissed her hand and looked up at her. And there was that shade of blue again.

and I had another idea which I still need to put on paper. I actually kinda stole it from my favourite novela.

Lindsay would receive little love notes attached to a daisy throughtout various days - at work, in mail and Danny would act as if he didnt have a clue what is going on. the final note would be in their apartment - on the pool table maybe, saying Will you marry me? and he would come from behind asking Will you? and she will say ... YES and kiss him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.