Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Vex, honey, I almost missed the opening of the thread, and I was the one who was to open it! Busy little posters put 35 posts in 6 hours on the last page! When I got home from work, there were only 7 posts left until the new thread! And then I had to leave again, to pick my kids up from school! We made it home just in time to open the new thread, and it's been a thrill. Glad you liked the wallpaper, it's the first one I've ever attempted! I'm glad it turned out.

Mo , where are you? You are going to miss the first page of the opening? We need you to celebrate too!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Mo shrieks and dances into the thread...giggling and passing out Hurricane glasses of "Sex on the Pool Table" to those who can drink it...and virgin ones to those who can't yet ;) and lots of m&m's and popcorn!*
    I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! Hi all my lovely shippy buddies! :D Did ya miss me? :lol: Yay for the new thread...it's beautiful! Catey honey you did an awesome job, well done babes...and I LOVE the new name! Fluffy Twin your title won! :D Yay! And I can't believe we're already almost done with page 1...this thread is movin...it's awesome! :lol: You guys SO rock in here...I had a really fun weekend, but I so missed you all! :D it's so nice to be back in here...awww wub! :D
    Dutch thanks for sharing the wikipedia pages for Danny and Linds, those are great! ;) I especially love the relationships part... :devil: fabulous! :D

Yay for a new thread...new thread, new thread...lalalalala! :lol:

Fluffy Twin I'm back and I misses you...how ya doin wub? :D

*Mo giggles some more and jumps up and down with glee and squees!* :D

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the new thread is up [​IMG] hurray!!!

I love the wallpaper, its really hot

thanks for the Wikipedia links. the info on them is really great and Annas pic is just WOW. seems like I missed a lot of good stuff from both S2 & S3. I hope my DVD set gets here soon cause I cant wait to watch and re-watch all the M&Ms goodness

a DeLicious day to every one [​IMG]

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Wow, already a new thread! It's the first 'new thread' for me, so it's pretty special!

Congrats to everyone! And everyone who congratulated me for alle those birthdays I had to go to: thanks to you too! There are still a few to come (husband and stepfather on the same day, and brother-in-law a day later...), so I hope I won't miss to much of you guys!

For anyone interested in CSI overall: Wiki has a lot of pages dedicated to each CSI-member. Enjoy the search!

5. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Congratulations on the new ship, only yesterday you were on the last thread, now your nearly two pages into the next.

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hey, congrats on the new thread! Great opening, Catie. I love the collage. ;)

I love all the M&M stuff. So cute. :)

Here's to many more threads. I'm glad that y'all picked the one I suggested, but also next time we can probably use one of the other ones suggested about the pool table (or something else). I bet we'll go through several threads before the summer is over.

Later. :cool:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats, everybody! Sorry I got caught up and posted here so late! Hope everyone's doing well... I made a little graphic:
    [​IMG]
    If used please credit: somehearts-x3 or kissmesweet! <3 <3

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

kissmesweet I like your little pic!! :)

9. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

kissmesweet... I like your little graphic.. :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo saunters in singing, as usual..."Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day...!"* Hello my lovely buddies! :D How is everyone this fine-sunny-almost-the-start-of-June-and-therefore-almost-really-summer-day?! Just wanted to pop in before work and say "Whassup!" to all y'all! :lol: Not sure why I'm so alert and happy this morning...no wait I know, it's cuz the sun is out and our SHIP IS STRIPPING! :devil: Love it! :D

Catie again hon, great job with the thread...it's rockin! (In more ways than one! ;) :lol: )

Aud! *Mo sees her Fluffy Twin and chases her down and huggles her!* Hi honey :D

Del wow, nice graphic there...I just spent like 5 minutes staring at it... :lol: those things are addictive! :devil: Hello hotness!! :lol:

Dutch I know I said thanks for posting the Wiki pages already...but I just read over Linds' and saw this at the end and I just had to post it...the version on Danny's is similair and both just made me grin so dang much I can't help it! :D
    "By episode 324, "Snow Day," Lindsay is no longer reluctant to be in a relationship with Danny; she is shown waking up in his arms and later recalls how their evening of playing pool and drinking ended with the two making love on Danny's pool table. Though it appears that Lindsay and Danny have not formally announced their relationship, their closest co-workers seem to suspect that the two are at least close."
    Can't wait until they do "Formally" announce their relationship...that day is going to be SO full of squees!

Alright my dears...I've got to be off to work...which is cruel after a 3 day weekend that was as busy as mine! :p But I guess I'll survive ;) Besides I have you all fabulously lovely peeps to hang with later...and really it's all good cuz our ship is what again...oh yeah....CANON!!!!! :lol: (like I said, never gonna get tired of saying that! :lol: :lol: )

Okay, later y'all! ;)

*Mo shimmers away in her bubble!* :D

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This is going back a while but I was just watching Manhattan Manhunt I Danny asked Lindsay if she had ever scene blood like what was at the crime scene!! She said she had.... so do you think the storyline about the teenage shooting had been planned for a long time???

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Actually, Zuiker said in the audio commentary that they have been planning a story for a long time now--but they never really had details. They just wanted Lindsay to have a grusome story, but they didn't really know exactly what they were doing back then with Lindsay's storyline...
    They figured it out (kind of anyway. :rolleyes:) during Season 3, I think.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I suppose that makes sense they also used the stroryline to strap a rocket on to D/L (Yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy) :lol:

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think it's interesting how they formed Danny and Lindsay's marvelous relationship around Lindsay's story. That memory was obviously holding her back before she met Danny, and Danny was the guy who could finally help her get through it. That bond led to trust which I think is something she lacked in people in general, and when she found it in Danny.. well the rest is history!

15. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I doubt it. Up until they actually revealed what happened to Lindsay in 3x18, TPTB handled her past very inconsistently. When she first joined the show, her character description mentioned a "bloody past" or something, so the writers knew they were going to do something with that. But I don't think the diner shooting was something they planned until sometime this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.