Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Kinda like the idea of that! ;)

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

mercy I love your fic!

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Evenin' shippers! (Or afternoon to some of you) :D My, it's been awfully quiet in here! *moves to play party music* That should bring the mood back!

Helloo Islandgirl!*waves* You got that right hun! Our ship is CANON and realistic in every way! That's why D/L is so perfect!

Chelle, Stuffy, I haven't heard the new bsb song yet, is it good? *wiggles off to go find it* I took a look at the lyrics you posted and it looks quite cool :)

Oh! That just gave me another idea. Danny takes Linds into the wheatfields, (maybe they visit Montana for christmas) and pulls her up to him and says lovingly, "Montana, there's only one view that beats the city skyline; and that's seeing your face every morning, every day and every night." Bending down, he takes out the ring before asking, "Montana, will you marry me?"

*melts into chair*

Mer! Huni, your oneshot rocks! :) EVERONE! It's a must read!

Now, I have to get back to writing my fic :) *runs up to Stuffy and pours a bucket of chocolate sauce over her and runs away laughing but not before placing a strawberry on top of her head* heeheehee :D

4. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Glad that you like it. I was also thinking of a song to and I thought of the one at the begining of Stealing Home. I love that song.

5. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

chell you speedy little devil, you beat me to the DL soundtrack with that song ;) it is indeed a DL song hehe, cause Danny is helpless when Lindsay smiles.

mer your story is AMAZING!!!! Beautiful. I left a review :D

6. montana78

montana78 Victim

I haven't been in here in a while - things have been kind of hectic and we're already on a new thread!!:eek:

Hmm if Danny were to propose I think he'd do it really simply - a meal for 2 at home followed by a simple "Marry Me" with Danny on one knee.
    I think the look in his eyes would tell her how much he loves her - he wouldn't really need to say anything. :)

Mer - your fic is absolutely beautiful. I left a review. I would love to see something like that happen on the show.. :D

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

All of these scenarios I could totally see DL becoming engaged. I guess we wont know how it'll be done until it happens, right girls ;).

So what do you guys think the writers have in store for us next season DL Wise? Fluffyness? Angstyness? Flungstyness? Do you think we're going to see any continuity from the finale in the premiere?

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Okay, guys, now you've made me write this! :lol: :)

All this talk of proposals and love has wakened my plot bunnies!

* Posting this at dlchem because ff.net is giving me fits.**
    Six Little Words

9. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^I loved that ficcy!! Well done vex *claps*

Should I post the link to my ficcy here? *thinks about whether she wants to be attacked by flying M&Ms* Liff has already poured chocolate sauce and thrown cake at me...wubs you buddy!

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Stuffy!!! *tackles fellow shippy buddy*

You should post the link hun! Sad as it is, it's still a beautiful ficcy. :( I can't read your fic vex, I'm not a member of DLchem... So I'll just go along with what Stuffy says :D

*starts sticking m&m's on my chocolate covered shippy buddy*

:D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my dears! *Mo prances in, not feeling fabulous but still happy none-the-less to be in here amongst her fellow shippy buddies!* :D

Lol, Liff that's right you should definitely be celebrating Hump Day with me! :D In fact I say we all in here celebrate "Hump Day" every Wednesday, in honor of our couple's hot anniversary! :devil:

Lynny will go with me cuz I pwn her...don't I Lynny hon, that's right I do! (wub you! ;) ) :lol: As for Danny coming with me...Linds and I have this agreement, I get him whenever she has to work and he doesn't...so it works out to be about often enough for me to totally wear him out! :devil:

Awwww thanks hon, yeah wasn't that a great scene, it popped into my head and then my plot bunnies just started replicating like mad...so I'm hoping my muse joins in and then *voila* there would be a new ficcie...hopefully! :lol: Oh and hon...*Mo giggles and dumps raspberry sorbet all over Chell's head!* :D

Smi!! :D Hi honey, lol, hey it's never too late to celebrate the new thread! ;) Welcome and yay for you popping in again hon, we missed ya!! :D

Mer bear, yay for your ficcie! Honey, I LOVE it! All y'all should totally go check it out, it's fabulous and so sweet! :D

Vex I'm off to check out your ficcie too hon! ;) And Stuffy Hi! :D

Ohhhhh, now ain't that a loaded question babe...hmmmmm...if my fluffy side takes over (which let's be honest it does, ALL the time! :lol: ) then my answer is there will be total Fluffyness between them and lots of continuity from the finale and lots of D/L snuggles and kisses and love! My worrisome side (which quickly gets snuffed by the my fluffy side, but still manages to squeak every now and then) says that the PTB will do something to screw it up, because well...they are the PTB after all! :rolleyes: So in reality I think that there will be continuity from the finale, because Carmine did say that this was just the beginning for D/L...but I think too that it wouldn't be CSI if they didn't throw some angst in there somewhere...so I think D/L will emerge triumphant, of course...but I think it won't be perfect...but that's okay, cuz they are still totally UBER CANON!!

And can I just say our finale scenes...they just get better the more you watch them...just watched them again for the bazillionth time just now...still freakin' awesome! :devil: :lol:

*Mo giggles and shimmers off in her Fluffy Gutter Bubble!*

Pssstt...Fluffy Twin...Hi wub! :D

12. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Vex, I absolutely loved your little fic. Read it at DLC and left a comment there. Wonderful job as always with your D/L stories.

Stuffy, same with you. Even though I knew what was coming, you still had me crying over it. It was sad, but you did a wonderful job.

Jeez, I'm glad I didn't miss opening this thread. The last two days have been so hectic, I'm glad the opening landed on a day I actually was able to do it. Scary thought, I put so much work into that collage, and I could have blown it. I missed the entire page 2 of this before I could get back in here!

You all have great ideas for proposals. I like the idea of a place that means a lot to the two of them. When my husband proposed, it was at Niagara Falls, on his knee, in front of way to many people not to be embarassed. But in the end, it's a great memory, because we love that place. We even went there on our honeymoon(cliche, I know). So, I definetly think a place that means a lot to both, whether it be the zoo where they first met, or Montana in a wheatfield like someone mentioned. Great ideas, everyone.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vex I agree...just read and reviewed your ficcie on DLChem hon and it was fabulous, short and so very sweet! I loved it! :D D/L's in love, yay!

Stuffy you wrote a ficcie babe? Awww you should totally post it! Hmmmm, but if it sad...well I'll just read a fluffy ficcie afterwards! ;)

Awww, Catey darlin' I too am very glad that you were around to start this thread! You rocked it and I'm glad you did! :D And yeah, this place is hopping, heehee...and it's fabulous! :D And I agree...proposing in a place that has significance to both of them is a good thing I think...but hey as long as he proposes, it's pretty much good in my book! :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I hate you all.

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

You're just cranky because you are fighting the D/L fluffy in you that is trying to surface. Stop fighting it and you'll feel better.

You still owe me a cookie, woman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.