Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, Salutations and HAPPY D/L!

I come bearing MORE (yes more) gifts in the form of letters arranged together into words which are then fitted into sentences before being cleverly sorted to form a ficcy! :lol: Yeah...did i miss a step?

Anyways, this is the (long-awaited?) update to You're Mine ~ who ever said baby messer stuck on a plane wasn't interesting?

YAY FOR OUR SHIP THAT STRIPS!

Congrats on the new thread! I mean, truly, only this ship has the energy and the passion and the electricity and...well I don't know what else to say but they are the only ones that will ever fit with the title the ship that strips. Yay for D/L Love!

*Rushes in* WoW new thread! :eek: :eek: I was gone for a few hours and there it is! :D

Great job catey! :D I'm glad you were there in time to open:

MM_17.jpg

I love your little collage :D - it's so very pretty! :)

And like Chell already pointed out in thread #16 (Bye canon thread - we'll miss you :() CSI: NY and therefor Danny and Lindsay now have their own Wikipedia-pages:

Danny

Lindsay

*runs out to pour some more champagne* CHEERS!

cuteconfetti.gif
Yay! New thread!!
cuteconfetti.gif

I love this thread title! Danny and Lindsay were canon as of SOoH, but SD just cemented it for even the nonbelievers! This title goes right along with the pool table!

Catey, I love the pic! Great job opening the thread!!

auda doll said:
Mer, where is you too? :(
Auda!
hugz.gif
I’m here… kinda. The last time I had a day off was May 17th, and I don’t think I get another one until June 10th. :( I’m trying to stay upbeat, but I definitely have been doing more lurking than posting! I will be back later this evening though, so watch out!

Liff, this avvie is so smokin’ hawt, I find myself staring at it too :lol: Sugah did such a good job on it. I love her icons!

*Grabs some of the champagne, fills big goblet, passes the bottle along*

ETA: I went to cbs.com last night, and it looks like they have revamped it a bit. They have a section where you can get CSI:NY wallpapaers for your cellphone and ringtones of some of the characters saying things. Unfortunately, I don't particularly like any of the phrases they chose, but it is still cool!
Is that new or has it always been there and I never noticed? :confused:

Dutch, I'm glad I was here too! I was shocked when I got home from work and we were only 8 posts away from the new thread! And I still had to pick up my kids from school! But, I made it in time, and it looks like it's going pretty well. Thanks everyone, and I'm glad you enjoyed the opening pic! It's hard to match something as good as Mercy opened the last thread with, so I decided to concentrate on "Snow Day". Turned out pretty well, and from the early votes, I pretty much knew what thread title we were going with. I've had it ready for 4 days now!

And just to remind us all how wonderful this ship :D is and what great thread titles we come up with :)...here's...

The thread title list:
#01 – One look is al it takes
#02 – Walruses uncensored
#03 – Lean on me
#04 – You had me from ‘How ya doin’
#05 – Rough sects
#06 – Make tracks cowboy
#07 – Breaking protocol for you
#08 – Still want that ride?
#09 – Even Hammerback knows
#10 – Does it turn you on?
#11 – Don’t bet against the country girl!
#12 – Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!
#13 – She likes him . . . A LOT!!
#14 - What'd you have in mind?
#15 - Go with your instincts!
#16 - Da!
#17 - The ship that strips! **NEW**NEW**NEW**

pst Delia, is there an updated D/L episode guide yet? :D

*hands out some fresh baked M&M muffins to absorb the champagne* :cool:

^^Yep they both have their own Wikipedia pages. Though if I'm not mistaken, it's only recent that Lindsay was given a picture (and a hawt one at that)

Anna always manages to look smokin' :devil:

Congratulations to everyone on the new thread!! :D yay!!

*mounts her uncle's flat-screen tv to the wall and pops in the SOOH and SD vids/DVDs that Angel brought and sits down beside all her lovely and awesome buddies while handing out her homemade cookies and indulging in the hotness that is Danny and Lindsay*

NEW THREAD!!!! So freaking awesome. This is the ship that strips and for good reason :devil: This ship is amazing and I'm so glad I have so many fools to obsess over it with. I love you guys! Remember to play lots of pool, never take a Benjamin over anything else, and keep the good times rollin'!

^^I *love* that last line Rad! So true :)

So how is everyone enjoying our hot new thread? It's already shaping up to be a good one. We're moving fast here, looks like we're getting close to page two. catey your collage is amazing! So beautiful...all the pictures so far are great :D

its like a partay in here! :cool: :cool: *munches on the goodies, pops the confetti and blares the fog horn*

okay, yup, im ready to watch this MOVIE that danny and lindsay star in. yay spoiler queen, seeing your 8-ball bordered picture again makes me want to find my 8 ball in my old toy box. :D

Stuffy!! *tackles dl_shipper and shares DL homemade trading cards* nice entertainment system! we can watch the movie and the dvds in style. cmon everyone, lets watch!

dutch, are you our resident M&M designer? i love how theyre personalized! great choice in colors. they are really expensive to buy for daily consumption, but i'd buy them for a wedding/occassion and of course for Danny&Lindsay! oh and they have the wiki entries in different languages. :)

yup, Nina, wet kisses! ohh la la.
Cuz, im not lurking yetttt... :p

whoever dubbed "Season 3 is theirs" is SO right.

"...just a small town girl...just a city boy...dont stop believin'..." <--cause i know we wont, ever

catey I love the wallpaper, you did a good job!!

*Hugs to ya***

Yeah, new thread! Now how did I miss the opening?

*Vex comes in carrying doritos and dip, and club sandwiches for the opening of the thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back