Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Pint Size Genius, my adorable Sandle, Snickers, D/L shipper!

Carolina! Cute fanfic! :) I love the story, maybe you should put things in paragraphs though! Makes it easier to read! Great otherwise though! And its so adorable! Love the blue velvet box too... could almost be Tiffany!

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thanks, Im glad you liked it but it is only one part of the story. Im not sure wheter you read it all or just the little piece I posted here.

and Liff, your little piece of art is really beautifull

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

carolina I love the little story/fic above!!

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Proposal? Hmmm. I see two scenarios.

1) A formal dinner out, Linds in her black dress, Danny in a stunning tux. The ring is in her champagne, of course she says yes.

2) A Yankees or Mets game. It's up on the screen: "Montana, will you marry me? D."

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies...it's that day again... :lol: Liff wanna take a guess at what day it is? ;) That's right my friends...you guessed it, it's Hump Day!! And in case you are wondering, as I'm sure you all are :D , Danny and Linds are in currently making the most of their favorite day of the week as well! ;) (You know what they say..."If the thread's a rockin', don't come knockin'!" :devil:
    Lol, so yeah good morning! How are y'all this fine sunny morning? Well I hope...I love all the proposal talk...and my muse is getting a kick out of it as well...she keeps kicking me with ideas in the middle of the night! :lol:
    Carolina your ficcie proposal was great! Loved the blue ring that matched the blue of his eyes before he kissed her! Nice touch! ;)
    Y'all are just so romantic in here, I love it, it makes me happy! :D
    Cool beans! Alright...off to work for me...yay :p But at least it's a nice day, that's fun! :D

Have a fabulous day all y'all...I'll be back later! :D

*Mo lets out a squee and then shimmers off in her bubble!* :D

6. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Proposal: I can see him asking to marry him at dinner too, but they could eat bugs once again…when they finish eating, he would take her hand and ask her to marry him...In any case I think that Danny would do something simple.

Carolina, I love your ficcy…Danny and Linds on the beach are really cute! :)

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Helloo everyone! *joins Mo in celebration of HUMP DAY!!*

Oh Fluffy Guttery Mo!
    *ahem* and when is he EVER not attached to Linds? :lol: You're gonna have to convince Linds to let him go with you! Lynny will love to go with you simply cos she's the queen of whacking! :D

OOh, I had to attend an official Finnish reception earlier, and got to taste Raindeer meat! Has anyone ever tried it?? Dutch?

Ahh, all this proposal talk is kicking up my muse too! But I'm saving up the fluff for Baby Messer! The response to A Life With You has been awesome :) Mer! Anychance at the oneshot??

Carolina your fic proposal was cute! Have you posted it up yet??

~~Glad you all liked my D/L wallpaper! :D

OOh! I was surfing around on Facebook just a sec ago when one of the members of my D/L group messaged me. Apparently Carmine Giovinazzo has Facebook!! :eek: So I searched him and there he was! What are the chances that it's really him and not some lowlife who wants to be him?

*tho I added him anyway to find out if he IS a lowlife or the real deal* :D

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoon shippers!!! wow, there are soo many posts to catch up on since yesterday! :lol:

Stuffy

same here hun! but everytim there is a new song etc, i just cant help but fall back into the fan girl days :lol:
    If you want i can send them to you? My MSN addy is in my profile ;)

Oh and im loving your ficci right now, "Broken Frame"...its sooo good!! :D

TheCoroner

Hmm... there are sooo many good ideas floating around in here... its hard to compete!!! :lol: i think, it would be nice if he did it on Xmas day,... when the snow is falling, and its early morning, he wakes her up with some gorgoeus fresh croissants for breakfast... :devil: aww so cute!!!! :D

Mo
    hehe awwww that is such a gorgeous scene!! I totally squeeeed when i read that! lol
    Chell Licks the orangey dreamsicle frappucino from her face and douses her in some apple and peach crumble :lol:

9. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

I love Danny and Lindsay!
    One thing I really like about their relationship is that it turned sexual about the time it might have been realisticallty expected to do so; approximately 18 months after they began working together.
    Most TV couples take it to one of two ludicrous extremes: either the couple hops into bed within days (sometimes only hours) of first meeting each other OR they do nothing but exchange flirtatious glances and sexual innuendos for four or more years after they first met.
    Nice to have a bit of realism in a TV romance timeline!

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey all!

I know I'm probably too tale too celebrate the new thread, seeing as it's already on page three! But I'm going to anyway! *Does own little happy dance*

Hmmm... How would Danny propose to Lindsay? That's something I'd have to think about a little more. I'm thinking that it would be sometime around Christmas, maybe, something romantic. But I'd leave it to Danny to do something really unique.

Btw, every one who has posted pics, they're amazing!

11. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

chell I downloaded Helpless When You Smile yesterday...wow. Amazing song. I'm thinking it's kinda a DL song lol...I checked the lyrics and was like "Yup, definitely a DL song" :D And thanks for reading my story hun, it's greatly appreciated. Once it's fully completed (definitely one more chapter for sure) I'll post the link here so everyone can have a read at it.

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^ omg yeah!! i thought that when i heard it!! It fits perfectly!! :D i love happily never after too... that is just really sweet!! :D

Smilie

hey huni!! its never too late to celebrate the opening of a new d/l Thread!!! :D

Mer

Yay!! I read your new fic!!! Its lush!!!! must read :D
    **Passes some fresh cookies** :D

13. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

In Montana. In a wheatfield. :)

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Okay, so here it is! The plot bunny attacked with a vengeance last night after I gave some thought to Kate’s question of how Danny would propose to Lindsay. What followed was a oneshot writing frenzy which came to a close at 4 am. Once I thought it, I had to write it. Don’t know why, that just seems to be the way it works sometimes. So, Kate I mentioned you and your question in my author’s note at the beginning. You guys will like it (hopefully), even you flungsties. Y’all should read and review. Chell and Liff have already done so, (yay them! *hugs*) they set a good example ;). The last ficcie I wrote was for CatNip, and it only got two little reviews (which made me sad), so this story needs more love so my plot bunny will play nice. Anyhow, here it is, a Danny/Lindsay proposal: Hallway Revisited: The Right Amount of Time

Liff I am planning on reading your fic here soon, I am just waay behind in my fanfic readings!

15. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Now that would be perfect. Propose where it all began

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.