Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Nice little graphic, Del! And Mo's right, it is addictive! :lol:

Only 4 more days til SOoH shows here in the UK, can't wait!
    I was well excited when it showed in the US, i don't know what i'm gonna be like on Saturday! :lol:

I gotta go, i really should be revising, i have exams next week eek!

PSG xxx

PS: This has taken me lije 5 minutes to type! :lol: i had an injection this morning and my right arm has gone dead, so i'm typing one-handed lol! Hope it wears off soon, it hurts like hell!

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I agree. I think they might wanted to take it over in S4 (or later), but because of Anna's pregnancy, there had to be a reason for the character to temporarily leave the show.

Maybe that's why some of the viewers felt it was rushed in too. You have Lindsay, everything's going OK. Than she suddenly has difficulties with her memories, and that same moment she has to go back to Montana to testify. That's all pretty quickly IMO.

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoon all!!!! Anyone need any more muffins/cookies?! :D

Nat-- ya know, i was watching Stealing home about an hour ago, and i kinda realised that once ya have watched SOoH, You understand why Lindsay went back to see Vackner in prison. There was no reason for him to actually kill Sarah (the mermaid) and its basically the same for the dude who killed lindsay's friends and i think she wanted to know if there was any point behind it (If that makes sense?) :( just thought i would add it in seeing as we are talking about her past ;)

MO!!!!!! Yay u made it!!!
    Chell dumps a ready made chocolate trifle and cream over Mo's head before giggling and hiding in the broom closet ;) :lol: gotcha!!

jenP

ya know this may be your first NEW thread for D/L,... but it definately wont be the last!! :D

PSG
    Oh wow, i soo cant wait until Saturday comes!!! my mum is really excited to see what all the fuss is about ( :rolleyes: can u believe that?!) so im gonna have my ice cream and M&Ms ready for 9PM!!! :D yay!!! :D

This has been such an awesome weekend... first i hear 3 new Backstreet Boys tracks :D and then the new thread.... and omg!! i cant believe we are on page 2.. Already!!! its mad!! :D

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Chelliyah, this definately won't be my last! D/L ships forever!

Hand over the bowl of M&M's!

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yup, that's me Angel :)...I love those personalized M&M's, but they're way too expensive...this way we can all enjoy them.. :D.

txs I noticed that too...I was pleasantly surprised to see that all these pages are also available in Dutch... :eek:

I love those 'relationship' parts too Mo...it's very obvious that whomever updates those pages is a D/L shipper :cool: *start singing the LV tune* "Who are you?" :confused:

About Lindsay's 'bloody past'...I do think that it was initially intended to be something that was not going to be revealed in season #3 yet...I believe last season was supposed to be focussing more on the D/L relationship and when Anna got pregnant they decided to reveal Lindsay's 'dark secret' this season and therefor TPTB had to come up with a story that combined the relationship and the past.... :rolleyes:

PSG I hope your arm gets better soon :)

6. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Awww thnxs Dutch! :D

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

God, I'm surrounded by fluffys. Where the hell is all my angties in this thread? Don't tell me yall betrayed me.

Yes, I missed the opening of the thread, why? Because I pwn you all. :p

You have to pay to personalize M&M's now?

8. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok guys i got a topic... If Danny were to propose to Lindsay how would he do it?? Just curious to see what you guys would say... :D

9. JenP

JenP Police Officer

That is an nice one! Erm...let's see... I think he will have a big message somewhere, maybe in the sky. Something like:

"Yeah Montana, this is really for you. The only way you can stop me acting like a moron is by marrying me."

I do think something a little more subtile, but my english isn't that good.

I'm going to sleep now, can't wait to see the other 'proposals'! :lol:

See ya tomorrow!

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

:eek: Where did you hear them??? I heard they were coming out with a new CD but I didn't know when it is. chell love you've got me excited now :) I loved them soooooooo much when I was younger. I'm not nearly as big a fan anymore, but I still enjoy their music.

Sorry that was OT :p oooo another question. Yay!! Hmmm let's see...if Danny were propose to Lindsay, I think he would take her for a night on the town. I want to say a romantic dinner, but I don't know if I see Danny doing that. So, I'm going with the town (city? lol) highlights and maybe a hockey game or something, where he would propose to her on the JumbroTron :D so everyone could see she belonged to him.

11. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok i'm gonna be cool and answer my own question...

I think he would do something sweet...

she might walk into his apartment and there would be chocolate kisses leading all the way to the bathroom in there would be a note on the mirror saying "now that i have kissed the ground you walk on" then the bathtub would be filled with rose petals and another note would say "and showered you with roses" then the petals would lead to the pool table where they originally "hooked up" and he would be there in a tux and a ring and when she walks in he'll get on one knee and say "will you marry me?"...

either that or he'll put her in his car and drive for about a day all the while she has no idea where they are going... When they're about a mile away he puts a blindfold on her... when they finally get there he gets her out of the car and leads her into a house and up to a window... after taking off the blindfold she realizes that they are in a bed and breakfast in Bozeman Montana overlooking... a WHEAT FIELD!! She turns around to tell him how amazing this is and he's on one knee holding out a ring... she says yes (of course) and then all her friends and family (including the gang from NY) comes into the room to wish them congratulations!!

ya i put alot of thought into that! :D

12. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

Ok, if Danny were to propose to Lindsay, he would try and do something romantic. You know, a romantic dinner alone or a sweet little picnic. Maybe something under the stars. But something would happen. Not angsty but something that makes Danny really embarassed after he had this whole night planned. But Lindsay would be sweet and forgiven and still love the way he proposed, because it was Danny who was doing it.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yeah Lynny...you have to :p...some thing just aren't fair ;)....Glad to see you've found your way to the new thread though and don't worry about the angst my dear...I for one am really looking forward to next season; I'm sure TPTB have some surprises in store for us... :eek:

When they make it to an actual proposal I really would like it to be simple...no planes, not football stadium, not thousands of strangers witnessing :p...just a sweet proposal after a nice dinner with their friends/colleagues/families...Coroner I like the Bozeman idea... :D

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

How would danny propose???

I think he would take her to Montana to visit her family and ask her while they were having a picnic in the middle of a wheat field

OR

(This is big and would take a while for Danny to do) He would take her to visit her family and then he would walk her to the top of a hill (if they have them in montana) and he would show her a wheat field which had 'Montana will you marry me?' in it- sort of like a crop circle thing!!:lol:

OR

Something that was really simply

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hello my lovelies! How are we all this lovely...*checks calendar*...Tuesday :D Good I hope!

Aww, I'd love to see him do it at the Zoo by the tiger cage! In the very spot they first met. :) Nothing outrageous though, Danny's more of a straight forward person and I don't think either of them particularly like large overtures. Besides, it's the little things that matter.

Ooh, and thanks to all who've read and reviewed my fic! I need my D/L fix - I'm sure you all do too! But I'm still hung over our 'MOMENTS' of fluffiness and pure HAWTNESS *goes back to staring at Mer's avvie*

PSG - good luck with your exams hun! Hope your arm gets better soon :) and thanks for all the lovely reviews!

Angel Cuz!! Have you gone back to lurking or are you just tres busy? Where you my dear? :(

Okayy....I now have a sudden urge to make a D/L wp. I think I shall. :)

*prances off into the sunset before tripping over a dead tree branch* Dang...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.