Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, although thread #16 was a thrill ride, we now present thread # 17 The Ship that Strips! Although I didn't do a countdown of all the great D/L moments we've had, I based this on everything that happened in our great episode "Snow Day".
    I've prepared a little something to inaugarate this thread and hope you all like it.
    [​IMG]

Come in, look around and let's celebrate our glorious ship that became canon! Pass the M & M's, break open the bubbly, a new thread has started!

Thread continued from Danny/Lindsay#16:Da!: http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...e=0&fpart=1

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

:D :D YAY! For A SHIP THAT STRIPS! *dances around throwing confetti in the air!*

WOO HOO! *jumps up and down*

*passes around slices of deluxe chocololatey chocolate cake with sprinkles*

Who's got the booze? :p - I don't drink so pass~ :D

In celebration of our new thread, here's a little D/L something something:

Chap 2 of A Life With You

Congrats Guys! Hooray for D/L - The uber canon body grinding pool table smexin' ship!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*Opens champagne and takes a slice of deluxe chocololatey chocolate cake with sprinkles*

Yaaaayyyy we have a new thread our new home for about a month :lol:- knowing us lot anyway!!

*Takes some M&Ms and passes the pot on to the next arrival*

I just have to say we are CCCAANNNOOONNN!!! Mainly because our 'ship strips'!! :lol:

catey I love that pic!!

4. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!

CONFETTI!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    scratch that...
    M&MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! :D :D :D

5. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

CATEY, girl!! WHOO-HOO! Thanks for opening Thread #17!! I never got a chance to say goodbye to Thread #16! But HELLO #17! :cool: LOVE the opening image!

hi, crew! gonna miss thread #16 very much cause of all the excitement, joy, loveeee, smex, hotness, & sweetness brought on by Danny and Lindsay, TPTB, the CSI:NY crew, and of course, this ship's crew. *BIG HUGS to EVERYONE* BUT here's to #17, the ship that strips! :devil:

beautiful line there, stuffy from your ficcie.

*drives in holding onto the continuing ficcies, avvies, sigs, Snow Day clips, big DL banner, M&M cookies, the laptop with SOoH clips & the DL folder, and my sunglasses*

6. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

:D YAY! FOR THE NEW THREAD! :D *joins Liff in jumping up and down and throwing confetti!* Thanks for the cake! *grabs a slice* Yumm!

*passes out M&Ms* I would love a taste of the champagne too, but i'm not old enough :(

Thanks for the story! Will read in a sec!

DL IS UBER CANON BABY!

7. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

**BiGhUgGlEz** to you Catey!!!! FOr a minute there i was worried that there was no dl piccies... but then it loaded and i breathed a sigh of relief :lol: i love the pics you have put together to make that..... awwww its very special!!! :D

am i the first one here?! :cool: yay!!!!

Chell cracks open the bubbly, sets out the hot trays of double choc M&M muffins and M&M cookies before throwing confetti everywhere while catey hangs up streamers

YAY!!!! This is gonna be great :D heres my opening gift :D

From holding hands...
    to a drink at cozys....
    ..to Phone Sm3x...
    the hug
    ..to the almost kiss
    ..to the Pool table Sm3X!!!!!!

yay!!! phew.. that took along time to do! hehe

ETA: :lol: No im not first one here :lol: yay for 17!!!!!

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

M&MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay :lol:

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Congratulations for the new thread! I love the name you chose, what other ship strips on CSI? None! D/L is just something special because the pairing isn't something we wish for, something we imagine or try to believe in - it exists! And Danny had this crush on her ever since the first day she was in NY, and look how far they've come!
    *hums* Looks like we've made it, look how far we've come my baby. We might've took the long way, I knew we'd get there someday... Love this Shania Twain song, it's so DLicious! Started a vid with it, but a Sandle idea crossed my way *lol*

My D/L quote

You know when you listen to music playing from another room? And you're singing along because it's a tune that you really love? When a door closes or a train passes by so you can't hear the music anymore, but you sing along anyway...then, no matter how much time passes, when you hear the music again, you're still in the exact same time with it. That's what love is like. (from the movie "Music from Another Room)

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Chell, of course I'd include pics. Only trouble is, it took me a week to resize the thing so I could upload it to photobucket! This is the first time I've done anything like that! So, as a carryover, and as compensation to those who wanted some mention of a pool table in the thread, I've brought this pic over to this thread too: [​IMG]

just because we can never get too many shots of the pool table! :D

Chell, great pics! Thanks for posting them!

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^Hehe Catey i LOVE that pic!!! its just soooooo right! :lol: and yeah i knew ya would put pics ;) just my heart must have skipped a beat where it didnt load str8 away :lol: ;) hehe im soo happy!!! :D

12. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Congratulations to the new thread! :)

I have just seen "Oedipus Hex" and I wonder why Danny looked over his shoulder the two times the girl asked him out ... Did he maybe come to think of someone particular??? :D

I wonder what you guys thought about it when you first saw it. I feel like I'm a bit behind over here, even though I already know what's going to happen. It's kind of difficult to comment something that you guys have already discussed ages ago. Well, well, life goes on. :)

Btw, I liked the Wiki-info about Danny and Linds. A true D/L-shipper who wrote that!

13. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

Congrats on the new thread...love the name of it...

Well I've talked a little with Angel when she pm'd me about clips and stuff and telling me a little about the moan...

I did mention to her that it does sound like either Danny or a mix of both Danny and Lindsay... BUT I also mentioned that it wasn't the only sound I heard on that clip... I told her I could actually hear something right at the beginning when she starts to kiss him... like a wet kissing sound... their lips crashing together in a wet kiss,,which of course gives away some sounds...
    I thougth I might have heard something wrong,,but she said after rewatching the scene again she can hear it too...
    Just thought you all should know :lol:

Looking forward to season 4...and hopefully a lot of great D/L moments...and it's good to know we have two of the most important people in our corner,,,Carmine and Anna... :)

14. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

I just saw that one too... and I'm sure he was thinking about a special someone at those points... ;)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

That is so true :lol:

Thanks for all the pics guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.