Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no SMacked in my book but DO NOT have their destiny dashed except through extremely advanced age. I'd rather see an aging Danny (80 or older) mourning Lindsay who dies at 81 in the mid to late 2050s.

Or we could have a far-future scene where a 66 year old Danny and 64 year old Lindsay, now grandparents of six, have another moment on the pool table, the same one they were on 35 years earlier. :devil:

Lol Axa hey hon! Awww let's not talk about D/L dying! Cuz that's just a sad day! :( Whereas this ship right now...we are full of happiness, love, smex and most importantly LIFE!! :D

Anything with the pool table, that's hotness! :devil:

*Mo giggles singing..."I love this ship...love, love, love it!!"* :D

And a very happy birthday to (who portrays one half of the
hawt (thanks, mer)/smexy/sweet DL ship) Anna Belknap!

Aud,, hun, don't worry, im old enough to play the games at AC and Vegas.
dutch, nice tvguide blurb! thanks for passing along the information from PerfectAnomaly.

i love love love that CDG is a major DL shipper. Even AB! ahh what's better than that---having two very important shippers with us. you bet!

delia, danny is a dirty boy! :lol:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA! YOU PLAY OUR DELICIOUS, SEXY & BEAUTIFUL MONTANA! WEEEE LOVE YOU, ANNA! HAAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA BABY!
^^^ she is the only MONTANA!!!

easy access!!
^^^ oh vex!! I think you've checked yourself right into the naughty club... :p

...strip poker.
^^ STUFFY! think Danny will lose all his clothes first? im thinking two scenarios: 1) they lose both their clothes real fast (within a few hands) or 2) Danny losing game after game thus standing there with only one sock on and Lindsay still wearing all her clothes.

i was watching the beloved clips of Snow Day again and i was thinking: i imagine that Lindsay ripped Danny's glasses right off his face, right? Never mind where were Danny's pants, where were his glasses?? Probably across the room somewhere since Lindsay threw them. How hot was that when amidst their passionate kissing Danny's glasses were riding up on his bridge [the bridge of his nose]?? :devil:

i can see Danny setting up romantic dinners for Lindsay for those special occassions only, but otherwise, they would have laidback dates/locations (like the air hockey that was mentioned a few posts ago). i could also see Danny just making a simple spaghetti dinner at his place. speaking of dinners, what's for dinner tonight for Danny? he'll be having Lindsay with a side of pool and a mug of soda. No tips, just kisses.

for Lindsay's birthday: some smexy loving in the morning when they wake up. then a homemade breakfast in bed (fit with fresh and/or chocolate-covered fruits, pancakes, oatmeal with icing spelling out 'happy birthday, montana', sausage/bacon (if she's not a veg), eggs, toast), a single daisy in a flute-like vase, and an engraved piece of jewelry.

New thread already!! All the suggestions are great! Sects,
smex...:lol: Some really random suggestions to add to the pool:

Danny/Lindsay #17: "Breakfast is waiting for you."
Danny/Lindsay #17: "I Got You Covered."
Danny/Lindsay #17: "Two peas on a pool table."

love D and Montana! :)

good morning everyone.

What would Danny give Lindsay for her b-day?

I think he would offer dinner but one cooked by himself. and he would definitely offer himself for dessert.

but unusual romantic...like something that would be special to just them two ya know...like a pretty necklace with a tiny spider charm on it to remind Linds of their first "date" when they ate the bugs...or something totally cute like that!

thats exactly what Ive been thinking. something that has a special meaning for them - like a charm bracelet with a tiger and Superman logo and the Empire State building and a spider and an ear-corn and a plane. or something like that. and daisies. that is now officially their flower in my mind

I love the title ideas so much I almost dont dare to put here mine but... why not

D/L 17: The Pool Table Rocks!

^^ I'm not sure about a romantic dinner either...Perhaps Lindsay in her beautiful 'opera' dress could fit in, but Danny looked really out of place in that restaurant he was waiting in for her in LRC ...maybe some nice family restaurant in Little Italy, but not that place he was suppose to have taken her the first time she agreed on going on a date...
I totally see that happening. Although I'd love for them to go to a lovely dinner date! :)

Wheee thread titles!

Danny/Lindsay #17: "Finally!"
Danny/Lindsay #17: When Pool Games get Dirty
Danny/Lindsay #17: When Pool Games Get Hot
Danny/Lindsay #17: Great smex and everything in between!
Danny/Lindsay #17: "Some Personal Stuff"

Hey guys, can I make the thread please? :) *Begs and blinks, pleadingly*

Mornin' everyone! Well, since it's 12, I guess I should be sayin' good afternoon, but I just woke up so it's still morning for me :D

Anywho, when I said romantic dinner, I didn't mean out at a posh restaurant, I can see Danny cookin' something simple (mealworm spaghetti? heeeheee), a quiet night in, maybe a little dancing on the pool table (that table must be Danny's most prized possession by now!) and then, their sexual appetites for one another explode as clothes fly everywhere and THEN... they do it in the bedroom. It's her birthday for cryin' out loud, gotta have some sweetness in there somewhere...or his bike is always an option :devil:

I'm blank for thread titles right now... so oh well. But I vote for something sweet (my gutter mode seems to be off, I wonder why...)

Allif I just wanted to congratulate you on finishing your exams, didnt think of it earlier

I see them want to celebrate the b-day in private since Im sure the team will come up with something after work - go for drinks or even present her with a cake

there are plenty other occasions for a fancy dinner - like an anniversary. or it could be a nice italian place run by some of Dannys relatives or friends. I dont think he is much into dressing-up though Im sure Linds would appriciate the sight - who wouldnt :)

thats exactly what Ive been thinking. something that has a special meaning for them - like a charm bracelet with a tiger and Superman logo and the Empire State building and a spider and an ear-corn and a plane. or something like that. and daisies. that is now officially their flower in my mind
^^^carly, that's so sweetly themed! The empire state building and the tiger! Aw! ah, im tempted to make myself one/design one for myself :D

Lindsay should wear that little opera number again. I wonder how Danny will react this time around!

D and Montana will take all our ideas into consideration, toss them out the door and come up with something brand new. :lol: But more seriously, whatever Danny does for Lindsay, im positive it’ll be memorable and special for the both of them!

Good morning Shippy Buddies! *Mo races into the thread...giggling as she goes!* It's D/L's favorite day of the week...Hump Day! :devil: :lol: I really need to find a song that says that so I can sing it in here every Wed.! :lol: Anyway, hi all!! And happy Hump Day...our favorite couple is celebrating the day in true lovers fashion somewhere I'm sure...broom closet, bedroom, hospital bed, shower...or their current favorite, Danny's pool table! :D (Gah I love that pool table! :lol: )

Angel lol, yeah I like the strip poker idea too...and I can totally see Danny being so distracted by the idea of playing strip poker with Linds that he starts sucking at the game and before he knows it, he's half nekkid and she's got like a sock off and is enjoying the view! :devil:

Del babes, Catey actually asked to do the next thread a while ago...you wanna snag #18? Cuz it's not like we won't be flying through the threads around here...with D/L being....*dramatic pause followed by giddy sigh!* Uber Canon now and all!! :lol:

Alright my lovelies...Catey can't wait to start voting on thread titles, although how I'll choose I dunno, cuz they all rock! :D

I do have to go to work now though :p Yay me...but I'll be back later, of course! Here's a thought to ponder whilst I'm gone...When (yes WHEN!) D/L moves in together...will Danny move in to Linds's place, will she move in to his, or will they get a new place that is "theirs"? :D

Later! :D

^^Have to say that "I'm glad this happened" is my favourite (heehee can u tell?)

How bout We're glad this happened? I mean...we definately ARE! :lol:

^^Oh and Mo? I think they should get a new place :D So they can properly fit Lindsay's stuff + the pool table :devil: (Danny will NEVER throw tht table away)

And who knows what's in Linds' apartment....perhaps a really special dining table? :devil:

When (yes WHEN!) D/L moves in together...will Danny move in to Linds's place, will she move in to his, or will they get a new place that is "theirs"?

Hmmm....maybe their own? Although I'm sure Lindsay knows her way around Danny's place by now :devil: I like the idea of them having a place to call their own. Maybe Danny could bring his pool table along with him ;)

Great thread titles so far everyone :D

Hey all!

I absolutely love all the titles! I can't believe how fast this thread went! How long has it been up? A few weeks maybe.

For our next thread I think the title should involve a pool table...because that was totally D/L! Anything would work for me, though. If I can find my creativ genes I might even come up with a few titles of my own. Just don't get your hopes up. ;)

Hey, these are all greats titles! :)
My favourites are “We’re glad this happened" and “The Pool Table Rocks” .
Unfortunately I'm not good at finding titles, but I think that it could remind of the moment when he poked her nose or when she smelled the daisy, for me it would be good, too…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back