Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

You are so sweet! I needed a cookie. Next weekend I was planning to go to the CSI exhibit that just opened at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago (only 4 hrs away, and it is near where my sister lives so I wouldn't have had to get a hotel room). But since the cost of gasoline has gotten ridiculous I can no longer afford to go. I have been seriously bummed with that and my evil job (hence my lurking).
    Cookies are mood lifters! [​IMG]

I know I am way late answering this question… but I would say the button up shirt definitely. He prefers his country girl with her hair down and mussed up, sitting on the edge of his pool table, wearing one of his button up shirts with only a couple of buttons fastened. Yep. Oh, and Mo, I totally agree that Danny should be attired in nothing but his dog tags. *melts*

Chell, butternut squash pie? Never had it, I like squash so I must try it… well, once I find one that Mo isn’t wearing. :lol:

Rad & Dutch, I was thinking about going to see the new PoTC; y’all recommend it I’m guessing? :lol:

Thanks for posting the link to the TVGuide scan, Delia! After seeing that I decided I needed it for my coffee table and went out and bought it. It now sits next to the one with Mac and Stella on the cover. Unfortunately, I don’t have the one that had Carmine Giovinazzo, Adam Rodriguez, and Eric Smazda on the cover. :(

And I so have to rewatch the sects on the pool table scene with the volume cranked up to see if I can hear that moan y'all are talking about. I wonder if my neighbors ever get tired of hearing that Paolo Nutini song… :lol:

Catie, Love the poll! Love it more because my favorite is winning! (Auda’s suggestion ;) ) I don’t think we will run out of thread titles for months! After all, thread #15 had a phrase from season 2 on it! :D

Oh my…. [daydream sequence] I see Danny walking out of the kitchen wearing nothing but his dog tags and a grin while holding a tray of ice cubes… [/daydream sequence] :devil:

Wow… I lurk for a while and then write a mammoth post. *sigh* Sorry.

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoon people!!! How are we all on this Horrible rainy day - in the UK, at least - ? :( Where is everyone?! :(

Delia

aww thanks for posting huni!!!! its gonna make the summer go quicker even more knowing that Carmine is defiantely suppoting the fact that AZ cant jus 'drop' DL... :devil: he WANTS it to go on ;)

Mo

hehe i just did!!!! :p lol **Chell licks away all traces off strawberries and cream and squirts Mo with Toffee sauce, and covers her in icing sugar before giggling and hiding behind Stuffy :p hehe

Stuffy!

aww huni i love the broken frame ficci! ITs excellent! cant wait for more!! But when i try to go to Waiting, it doesnt work :( ill try and find it by searching ff :D

Nina

hehe i think u can say...... SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol: i have watched the clips soooo many times.... :devil: i definately hae lost count hehe and it makes it even better when someone comes in and says they noticed something lol just HAVE to go back and watch :devil:

My wonderful Cookie Lover Mer says:

hehe glad you love the cookies hun! i thought it was about time u had a fresh batch ;) :Di made these ones more M&M-y :lol:

:eek: u never had it?! :eek: well!!! you have just GOT to try it huni ;) butternut squash pie hehe (i promise i wont throw it at Mo ;) :lol:

Wooooo!!!! we had the ride in last night... no dl(obv...) but only 6 days until.....Sleight Out Of Hand ;) yay!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Catey

I hope you are getting ready.... only another 54 posts to go!!! :D

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok i'm bored, a rainy bank holiday is here!!

I agree it's really catchy :devil:

Well it's 53 now and knowing us lot it won't take long!!

Yaayyyy I can't wait.. I can remember when it aired in the US and I was jumping up and down all day!

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

^^hehe natty, i have decided, since i had my new bed delivered yesterday - (Now i only need Carmine to make it complete ;) )- im gonna make the most of it Tomorrow... raining or not... Im gonna spend the whole day watching CSI:NY, and chatting on here :lol: Cant think of a better way to spend it ;) oh and of course writing mooooorrrrrreeeeeeee D/L!!!!!! :devil:

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

SooH... what a good one. Gosh, and to think we went crazy over that, when in the finale we got what we've all been waiting for. We're so funny :lol: I still have to go back and listen for the moan. I haven't been able to listen to it yet. The TV with the DVR has been occupied for hours... my family ladies.. my family. :lol:

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Obviously!! Everyones dream shame we can't have it!

I can't think of a better way to spend a day- i'm actually doing it now, hehe :lol:

7. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Chell,
    I hope I'm ready! I've prepared a little something to open the new thread that I hope you'll get a kick out of. And I wonder if we'll have to do another poll, because it seems that the next thread is going to be "the ship that strips". Right now, it has more votes than any other thread title. It has almost three times the vote of its nearest competition. Aw, we'll probably give you a vote off, but I think I know which way the wind is blowing on this thread title. lol. Thread #17, here we come!

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Rad

lol i know that feeling!!! do wat i do... just take it over! :lol:

(¨`v´¨)´¯`°¤.¸.¤...SpoilerQueen says´¯`°¤.¸.¤(¨`v´¨)

The next thread is sooo gonna be awesome hun!!! Im pretty sure you will cover every magnificent D/L moment there has ever been, and just make it absolutely gorgeous :D hehe
    i cant wait til it gets here!!

**Chell gets the champagne, Double choc M&M Muffins, M&M cookies and Confetti ready**

i found a realy cute quote that im gonna request to have put on a banner.... :devil:

'Løviñg *U* is likê brêåthiñg...how cåñ i stop?'

awwwwwww!!!!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! *Mo appears...seemingly out of no where, amidst a brilliant flash of light...strumming on a guitar and singing...* Wait what? Ooops, nope that's just me reliving my Brad Paisley concert moment from last night! :lol: I do have a million songs in my head from it though, the concert was awesome! And the Bridal Shower before it went great too! And since I wasn't here at all yesterday, I thought I'd pop in to assure you all I was still alive and kicking (though with less hearing now...23 rows from the stage will do that to ya!) :D

Yeah I totally agree with you on that! I think the team has suspected something for awhile...seen the way they are with eachother and started making bets as to when they're gonna FINALLY get together...I used to see Flack as the one who totally lost the bet and didn't "see" it at all...but I think after our finale (Squee!) that he is actually the one who will win it! :D But yeah I think the whole teams knows! :D

There's a moan? HOw did I not cathc that before! *Mo jumps up and down, now massively excited to go watch the clip, yet again!* :D Nice catch indeed Angel & Liff that's impressive! :D

Catey lovely job on the poll hon, have I mentioned you're gonna rock this new thread opening! ;) I like how we have a very clear favorite at the moment...
    The Ship That Strips! 19 votes with 31% of the total vote! :lol: Sweet, I think that's my current favorite right now...although all of them are great and all of them capture this lovely feeling of Complete and Utter Canon-ness we now have in this ship! :D

Aud! Hi wub! Yup it's quote catchy hon, you're brilliant...it's simple yet captures D/L perfectly, well done! ;)

Ohhh dear! How did we move from stripping to death...oh let's so not talk about that yet...when they do die (a LONG time from now, I'd say let it be together...) but for now let's discuss how very, very ALIVE they are...so alive they "do it" every chance they get just to prove it! :devil: :lol:

Yay! I'm going to see it this afternoon and I really really want it to be good...but then again...I'm a Jack/Elizabeth fan...so I think I might not like how it goes...but still totally looking forward to it! :D

*Fluffy Gutter Bubble Queen (according to Mer! ;) )...fades into daydream at that perfect mental image...swooning and drooling a bit over the utter hotness that is our couple!* Wow hon...that was a fabulous description and I am...wow, swept away yet again in the lovely smexyness of our fabulous couple! (I swear y'all I'm just never going to recover from this finale...and I'm entirely okay with that! :lol: )

Chell! *Mo laughs as she wipes toffee sauce and whipped cream off her face...and plots for a second before sneaking up on Chell and dumping raspberry syrup and creamy custard all over her head and running away!* :D

Alright my lovelies...I'm off to finish getting ready for the day and then I'm gone til tomorrow night probably....I love 3 day weekends, but I think by the end of this one I'm going to need another just to recover! :lol: Awww well...D/L will be here for me to come home to! Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone and I'll be back soon...and Catey can't wait to see the new thread!

*Mo skips out singing..."I've been wrapped around your finger since the first time we went out...every day and every night, you're all I think about!* :D

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Chell:
    Glad that you got the link working hun :) and I saw all your reviews. You're the bestest *hugs* Oh and I wubs the picture hehe...Linds looks a little ticked off there ;) *mumbles incoherent words about reporters under her breath*

How did I get involved in this? :p *joins Chell in dumping gooey sauce all over Mo and manages to get Liff as well*

Mo, we're positive there's a moan there. You might have to watch it a billion times like I did to catch it :lol: We're confident it's not part of the song.

11. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

No I hardly think it's part of the song...I have it on my harddrive and I can't hear anything like that on it...

I think I heard it pretty fast into watching the clips...just that I thought I was hearing things... guess not then *lol*

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

OK now i'm freaking out because i have missed it!!! DL shipper34 I might just have to watch it a million times!!!

*Quickly runs out to watch the DL scene a MILLION times but manages to help Chell to cover Mo in sticky toffee sauce :lol:*

13. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok... a few things about the epi... did anyone else notice that Lindsay's taking on a NY accent?? It's cute!! Also when i first saw it i thought when he said "This is my place" I thought he meant that it was his place right there with Lindsay! Did anyone else think that??

About the shirt vs. Lingerie thing... Definitley a shirt... lindsays not just another hussie who would wear provacative stuff... i think he loves his montana looking comfortable and relaxed in his presence... but that's just me... :D

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I'm not sure but were we talking abould that a while ago?? And a think someone saidshe may have been teasing him!!!

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yeah, we definately talked about that a while ago, and it was unanimous vote that it made her all the more sexier. I think it was cute anyway - she's been in new york for a bout 2 years now, so she's bound to pick up more of a New York accent anyway. Besides, how couldn't she? Especially if she's been spending most of her time with Danny :)

I totally agree with you there. They might have some fun in the beginning with some sexy lingerie but Danny would definately prefer her in one of his work shirts. Just shows him that she's comfortable with him....and his clothes :p

Well that makes a sight doesn't it? Lindsay in Danny's shirt and Danny in nothing but his dogtags. And then Flack shows up at their doorstep...there'll be alot of crashing going on in a scramble for clothes :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.