Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mercy, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I was watching 'Zoo York' ealier today and I just woundered what was the original name of the D/L thread (D/L #1)!!

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys!

I've got a new ficcy! A Life With You is gonna run through the summer (haha hopefully) so I don't suffer from DL withdrawals! Hope you like it!

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

messermonroe I love your new fic- something to keep me occupied while we have the little D/L dry patch!!

4. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

And so comes Danny/Lindsay pool table number 17. :devil: Now I could imagine an alternate history of them eloping but Danny still having some close ties with Tanglewood members but also Lindsay having bought an election. :devil:

A New York roughneck and a woman plutocrat who gets away with it for many years. :devil:

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I watched the tape at least 4 times and I think I heard a small moan. You had to listen closely but it was there.

Is September here yet? :(

I went from a lab technician to a CSI Level One! :) :p

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Question time! Do you want to do another poll, or do we declare "The Ship that Strips" the official thread title for #17? Let me know, if you want one more. Otherwise, I think we have a winner, with 21 votes so far.

Vex, congrats on moving up to CSI Level One!

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well done Vex!! I just noticed that I have gone from a plice officer to a lab tech I think I have 150 posts untill I reachc CSI level!!

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

It was "Danny/Lindsay #1 -- One look is all it takes."

That is so sweet, and so perfect! (oh, and thank you for the recipe, I will try it!)

SOoH, what a great ep! Even if y’all have been spoiled and seen clips, you will still love watching it in its entireity, as the tension builds throughout the ep till the final courtroom scene.
    Damn reporters! :mad: *thinks happy pool table thoughts* :D Ahh, that’s better.

Mo, the bridal shower and Brad Paisley? Wow, you have been busy! Was he awesome live in concert?

Spoiler Queen, ( :D ) I think you can probably skip the final poll, looks like a landslide win for #17! Of course, I might be biased since it is the one I voted for… ;)

Yay for promotions! *Starts throwing confetti early to celebrate with vex & nat!*

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

i wanna be a csi level one (thats gonna be my title goal)! :p congrats vex! and nat on police officer to lab techie; and Zoo York! i love their gazes at each other! i think i counted 4 times from Danny just in the first lab scene.

Spoiler Queen, i cant wait till the official title comes! :)

Cuz, i read your ficcie. i submitted a review but it seems that it didnt go through! boo! i havent started with DL withdrawl yet, cause im still watching snow day clips (my fix, my addiction).

ohmyohmy, mer. i dont have words to say. :devil: did you check out the site i sent you?--oh the wonders of googling "danny and lindsay" this past Saturday night. :p

aww! one look was all it took to get to hot/smexy/sweet! i have to say it again: danny's glad it happened. lindsay's too. heck, forget about you two, i am! :p

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for that!

*Throws some more confeti just for fun!*

I was looking at the original thread and saw what the original poster said...

She is definatly not on her own.. and I wounder how many people went after her with pitchforks!!!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Same! I was a shipper + I knew that they were destined from the point where he told her to call Mac "Sir" and she glared at him and he occupied himself with squatting mosquitoes! :lol:
    Gotta love them for being so naughty, cute and adorable!

Aliff sweetie! I can't read your fic! FF.net isn't working for me! :(

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^And I'm waiting for your review before I post up the next chap!! :D *grins* Don't worry...I don't know why it wouldn't be working.

Here's the link again in case something changed: A Life With You

LaLaLa. I'm planning to update it everyday - daily fix of D/L anyone? Keeps me occupied too :D

13. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Good afternoon on this very rainy and miserable Bank Holiday! :( lol How are we all today?

Stuffy!

herhe you are very welcome huni!!! How could i not review them? they are really good! [​IMG] yeah, im pretty sure i would get ticked off if iwas about to move in for thekill with Danny too ;)

hehe didnt mean to get ya involved in dunking Mo.. but it was fun tho, huh ;) :lol:

Liffy

And that ficcy is really good too!! i pm'd u over on FF ;) i seriously cant wait for all these new DL fics to start rolling out... its gonna be sooo great!! and then the countdown shall begin until the first episode!! :D yay!! :D hehe

Vex!

yay!! CONGRATS HUNI!!! :D

Catey

i think our minds have been made up now hun! go with The ship that strips :D hehe that is soo hot! lol :devil: cant wait to see the opener!! im thinkin it will be up (hopefully) by the end of the day ;) hehe yay!!!!

mer

it is isnt it?! :D i had elsie over in the fan art thread change it to put the words on.. (check it out) and i love it!! she did a great job :D let me know what ya think of the BSpie!!!! :D hehe

Natty

aww who ever started that thread didnt know what they were starting!!!! yay for them! :D

**Only 28 posts left!!** :D :D

ETA- change post status :lol:

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Damn! They started a damn REVOLUTION! :lol: The D/L revolution! Go them! :)
    Ahhhh, stupid Fanfic DOESNT LET ME enter the page! :(

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

MER! I can't stop staring at you avvie! :lol: I think i just lost 10 minutes of my life just staring at Danny & Lindsay going at it! :p

Is it me, or have you all realised that Snow Day didn't churn out as many fics as you thought it would. I haven't actually seen that many - compared to Sleight Out of Hand.

Oh well.

Chell you started writing yet?? You said you would!! Eagerly awaiting updates and new fics here! :lol:

You too Del! Sorry about ff.net. I guess sometimes they like teaching people patience the hard and annoying way when you dont want to be taught! Have you tried going to my profile? That might work...*shrugs*

Lalala....I've gone back to staring at Mer's avvie :D It is insanely HAWT! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.